What does your character think of the above outfit? #2

You look like a cheesy cross between a cowboy and a gentleman.
The armor is just lovely, miss. I'll give you that. But. The goggles seem rather out of the place. Any particular reason for wearing them?"

cracks a menacing grin

“Betraying our people for power did not stop you from wearing our colours, now did it? But who am I to judge?”

Cautiously looks at the Demon Hunter.

“Nice tattoos. You do have a good sense for colors, for certain, my lady!” Bows graciously.

“Tsk… could be worse. But 'tis a bit too… human, for my tastes. Wearing only such crude leather and nothing else, in addition to the colours being seemingly just designed to get dirty. Eugh…”

“Simple yet elegant, you look quite charming in those robes of yours. The colour of your robes compliments the one of your hair, while those gold trimmings create a nice contrast with the rest of your dress. I strongly doubt that any tailor living in your… new city could’ve came up with any of those qualities, so is it your own creation perhaps?”

(I change my mog around a lot, I’m sorry!
The appearence being spoken of in the above post was Kynandris wearing the imbued netherweave robe, I believe.)

SKIP SKIP SKIP!!!

@ Savoren

Ihriell grimaces slightly while looking the Demon Hunter in what would be his eyes. “If you wish for someone to bother taking your state of dress into account, perhaps you should follow the precedence set by the rest of your kin and don a blindfold, so that we are not subjected to staring at the billowing clouds of fel emerging from your empty eye sockets.”

“Oh, a blonde sin’dorei! I used to be a blonde too, before this whole Void incident consequences of which were nearly fatal. But that’s a story for another occasion… yeah, I like her blonde hair! About her armor… well, I’m not going to lie. Plate is hardly my thing. But. I like the colours! They speak home, to some degree. And her headwear is something that greatly interests me. Is it the Arcane that makes it float or something else? I must know!”

1 Like

“Someone’s a little homesick” The Nightborne crudely remarks

1 Like

Claraux gestures towards Thudrell in a flippant manner, scanning him up and down quickly before looking away in a rather disinterested manner. “… and in contrast, it looks like someone is unaware of where they hail from. Do show some self respect. Just because we are allies, it does not mean we should forsake out heritage in favour of donning shards of military rust.”

“I completely agree, my Night Elven Priestess.”

Claraux snickers slightly. “A pantsless tramp insinuating my robes aren’t an authentic Shal’dorei design simply because it looks similar to those a race which devolved from us tends to don? How whimsical, indeed.”

She then offers a sympathetic smile before assessing the Ren’dorei’s outfit. “What do I think of your outfit? Well, it isn’t very much of an outfit at all, is it? I believe it indicates you as nothing more than a shameless hussy … how and ever, I suppose that simply allows you to represent your racial heritage more accurately. Kudos on that. Enjoy the humans gawking at you.”

Thuldrell gawks at Claraux’s rear.

“Heh, really accentuates her butt. Doesn’t it? I think I should tell her the irony in that… but then again…” Thuldrell continues his perverted stares.

1 Like

Well someone’s makin’ their allegiances clear.

Shame it’s gotta be through wearin’ somethin’ that looks like it was assembled outta surplus scrap metal by some blacksmith’s apprentice.

1 Like

Hmph! Not too shabby…I guess…for a gnome…Now I reckon on a reaaal gal that’d look super prettifuls, wit’ all them nice silks an’ cogwheels an’ stuff.

Someone elegant, someone wit’ some class and charm, someone like…me.

Does elegance, class and charm usually come in the form of Pirate costumes?

I mean it might be in Freehold, pirates have an odd sense of those things.

Simple yet elegant and more importantly, functional
But truth to be told, I’m a bit concerned about those fel-crystals around your neck my Ered… Draenei friend.
Or they are emerald chunks?

For some reason, the only thing my brain can think about is how your glaives are mismatched~

“Likewise my… void infested “friend”, all I can think about is your… everything, you want some pants? I got some for sale, if you want! They’re fashionable, I assure you! And trendy! I uh…” Nendrovus pauses as he can’t help but stare at her. “I’m just offering you on the off-chance somebody gets the wrong idea! You know? Now, I’m not saying you’re a prostitute! You seem like quite the upstanding void lady! it’s Just that you happen to be wearing the uniform of a lady of the night!” The Nightborne quickly rethinks what he says, and hopes to whatever deity is out there that she doesn’t take offense

“Actually! You know what! You keep doing your thing! Don’t let me convince you otherwise! Take care! Toodaloo!” Nendrovus quickly sprints away, looking over his shoulder to make sure he’s not being chased by anything void related.

1 Like