What is going on?

We Tauren are the most noble beings. There, now you can cease your squabbling with the night elves, because you’re both lesser races.

1 Like

Noticed - but then why bring up something in arguement you dont find as truth.

Liadrin cannot be more of a meme character then she already is.

Bless me great Bull!

1 Like

People judging my race and blaming us for being behind the bubble, meanwhile it have been said that the Nightborne were thinking that they are the only survivors of the Azeroth after the Great Sundering. And outside world is doomed, and filled with demons.

Nightborne could not leave Suramar because of the addiction to the Nightwell as well. It is now, we are not addicted to mana, but back then we were.

The Kaldorei and SIn’dorei did not just woke up one day and said, “Oh do you remember Suramar? Let’s save them”

If not Thalyssra you would not have any idea of our past queen’s bargain with the Legion, the Nightfallen have fought along side your kin to free the Suramar, to destroy the Nightwell and put an end to the Legion.

Yes I brought that phrase for that reason.

I mean that is the way of things at the moment for all Highborne who decided to save their cities and culture in face of struggle. There is no going back from it. Better work from that point.

No one is taking that from Nightborne. On the contrary they played the biggest role in overcoming the internal struggle.

We have seen in game that Nightborne addiction kicked in slowly - they sustain themselves with arc fruit and so forth - they have means to sustain themselves. It is so unbelieveble to spend 10 000 years not a single time attempting to send the scouting force to outside world.
Now this is where the really weird inconsistencies kick in from older lore and the Suramar - Maiev’s watchers being on Broken Isle literally next to Tomb of sargeras have not noticed the City intact - Night Elves would have knowledge of their existance.

But yeah that’s not the original topic of the thread or the issues discussed here.

Which isn’t true though. Nor Liadrin neither Nightborne had made that decision to be saviors of the world - but saviors of self. That’s how both races have acted over their existence. There is nothing wrong with that, they have preserved magic on Azeroth and tought it to other races. If you take pride playing Highborne, know that were will be people who see otherwise and some things will strike true, especially on forums like this.

Rule of cool. Remember? Doesn’t matter logic, consistency or anything else. “If is cool, we make it”

1 Like

Having cool stuff and making them consistent can go hand in hand. But then again it requires effort. Which is scarce these time and day.

As far as I am aware the Nightborne are represented by a Dusk Lily banner these days. The “new” night elven banner is the one from the days of the Empire.

1 Like

t. King of the nerds

That would be your character. Not only does he actually look like a nerd, he has a crown too.

1 Like

because blizzard doesn’t know their own lore apparently

1 Like

Who said anything about characters? But yes my character would at the very least be emperor of the nerds

1 Like

Which modern Kaldorei disliked and did not wanted to have anything in common.

Sure, I suppose the meaning of that banner changed to them. Remember, last time they used the Night Warrior’s power, they supposedly carved out their empire.

I’ll let you figure that out.

No need, hugs and kisses

1 Like

AAAAAAAAAAA, IT’S THAT TIME AGAIN.
https://i.imgur.com/m1KCBc3.gif

Lady Liadrin lied to Thalyssra and the first arcanist who was mad that tyrande called out the nightborne agreed to join the horde

honestly the nightborne joining the horde was even more forced then the blood elves

3 Likes

Example with allied races.
Q: What designates a race to be an allied race?
A: No pattern… What we wanna chase is what’s cool.

[example of “cool” or what’s the target audience to decide what is considered to be “cool” was omitted]

Well, the 4th war probably changed it.

Even though this phrase is present in the wowpedia article, I was unable to find the source that would mention Night Warrior in the days of the Kaldorei Empire. Do you know where it could be found? Thanks in advance.

gl hf

I believe it was Maiev who mentioned it on the way to Darkshore when we’re looking for Tyrande. Somewhere at the beginning of the questline ending with Tyrande becoming the Night Warrior.

1 Like

If you mean https://www.wowhead.com/quest=53990/in-darkest-night quest, then, unfortunately, there are no mentions of the Empire. Just

Maiev Shadowsong:
Legend says that long ago, Elune bestowed her fury upon our greatest warriors to secure Kalimdor.
In a sacred ritual, the strongest among them became her avatar–the Night Warrior. Our victory was swift.
None who have attempted the ritual since then have survived. Elune’s raw power tears them apart.

Now, that still leaves the space for a possibility that a Night Warrior of the past managed to survive the thing, and it would even fit both the fact that Azshara used to revere Elune but then abandoned her (or Elune abandoned Azshara - not clear; around the coronation time she just suddenly stopped following Elune), and one of her phases being called “My palace is a prison” would work well with the fact that it’s not even clear when did she leave Zin-Azshari before the Sundering (even Tidestone was destroyed without Azshara leaving the palace).

And that would add extra context to “Empire I built” from the cinematic. But… it’s a bit too loose, since I am not sure if there are any connections at all of Night Warrior and the Empire.

Thanks for your time.

gl hf