What is killing WoW?

We are closer to 3 Million actually on my opinion.

Okay well you are entitled to your estimate and I am entitled to mine. I think i trust my numbers more considering you think 300k means ‘dead’.

Time is killing wow the game is old and younger generation are all in for F2P and P2W fast i want it yesterday crap they don’t want to grind stuff for weeks to months.

300k is incredibly low.

Too low for a game where I get instant Q’s as Tank or Healer.

2 Likes

Not at all. High pop realms and CRZ exist. You could probably still get instant queues with about 30k players tbh.

his head obviously

Pls just… S T F U again another post about WOW is dead or dying…

Imagine if a multi millionaire company needs saving…:rofl::joy:

Next level retardation…

such threads is why we need ingore back on forums, so can set people who make these on ignore and never have to read/view them ever again

1 Like

you get insta q as tank/heal on 500pop pservers

1 Like

How can you even try on a 500pop server ?

edited post

I agree.
/10

2 Likes

Oh come now. I know it gets old of course but it still some ol’ forum entertainment. Just wait till the next expansion is officially announced. Then the doomsayers will already start their new season on how “exactly THAT expansion will kill WoW”. :rofl:

Wait a moment…I think some started early with the leak…

1 Like

Well with that logic it is clear you’re an expert.

And yet another negativity thread, if you would spend the time you cry on the forum trying to actually play the game like most of us do - and no, the world does not look dead at all, no idea where you see dead world - try making friends ingame, etc. you might just find something you like and forget the forums. And if nothing helps, there is always the uninstall button ?

Obviously.

The game is 15 years old. To expect it to bring in numbers similar to the Wrath/Cata era is ridiculous. Time marches on. To quote a famous WoW cutscene; “no king rules forever, my son”.

Numbers wise, the game is probably performing as expected for a game of this age. What needs to change, however, is the social aspect of retail; it sucks. I cancelled my subscription because I don’t want to pay £9.99 a month for a single player MMO!

But you can’t play the old content anymore. 99% of the content is un solo able. Which means, every new player, has to play through endless series of too easy content, in order to reach lvl 120, then grind random heroics, which are also too easy, and then finally “reach” the actualy gameplay, which is mythic or the eternal palace raid. That’s it. And also endgame pvp, which requires mythic or raid gear and it’s also multiplayer.

So what do you mean single player mmo?

Sit in chat? What do you man with sitting in chat. And btw that is also a multiplayer experience, not a single player experience to chat with people. You can’t chat with people in a single player game.

On what planet :joy: :rofl: