What is your character willing to die for?

Donuts, and coffee!
10 Likes
For the homeland, for Earth Mother and for the HORDE!
15/05/2018 16:49Posted by Falandil
"And what of you, what would you make the ultimate sacrifice for?"

Sylvanas.
For world peace and inter-racial unity.
His best friend, despite him trying not to show affection to anyone.
Da tribe.

Da best bottle o' blood wine... it nah be o' real drink, jus' be elf hamon blood in o' bottle. But it always taste funneh. Maybeh in da sun ta long.
1 Like
For the Light! Staving off the fel and void at the Bastion that held off the Legion. And to die for Lightforged cuddles!
A number of things, none of which she will openly name.
Nothing, death is her greatest fear.
*looks at transmog*

*looks at thread*

*looks at transmog*

*looks back at thread*

*takes deep breath*

FOR THE ALLIANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Although she would probably also die for her adoptive family, even though most of them are Horde aligned and she has only the briefest encounters with some of them. After all, her adoptive mother saved her life, so she's willing to pay back that debt if she has to.
1 Like
He hears someone yelling "For the Alliance!" This is his moment! As he charges, brandishing his mighty blade, his over-eagerness causes him to forget a flight of stairs. Full plate armor isn't good for keeping balance on said flight of stairs, and so, a horrific clanging cacophony later, one can hear a small broken voice coming from the broken pile at the bottom of the stairs "Stand....as....one...."

Horrible joke ended, Araphant is ready to die for the innocent, faction and race unrelated.
"He dreamt about a day they can finally get rid of plague and forsaken in Lordaeron for so long. He wants to claim justice for the people they lost and his prince in gilneas. He would Avenge them no matter the cost. Even if the cost is his own life."

"As long as sylvanas is there leading horde there will be no peace , Justice should be done"
As Clapham thinked for a good answer, he stumbles upon a rock.. and falls down the same flight of stairs where the other paladin fell in.

As he was painfully falling down, he thought to himself: ''I guess I would die for the Alliance then.''
For the United Tauren Empire!
Her little sister, although she almost died multiple times for her already.
For Fandral Staghelm, a captain, a friend and and a mentor who was wrongfully accused and hunted while the horde continued to slaughter...
(Update as per character development since the last post)

"I made a promise to someone very special, that I would not die. But if she was threatened, and there was no other way, then yes. Without a second thought."
*slips into the thread*

Umm...peace i guess...so i can you know, get cheaper stuff?
Tasting wine once more
The Nightwell returned to its previous glory, consequences be damned.