What is your character willing to die for?

A decent pie crust... with meat filling. Oh, oh, oh, oh! And Kodo hoof gravy!

*sighs as she licks her maw*

You've not lived till you've had Kodo hoof gravy.
Life ain’t easy for us goblins. Raisin a family is tough when everyone wants what you got.

I love my kids, we stick together.

Sure I’d die for em.

I’d kill for em first, though, as they would for me.
Nothing. He fears the nothingness after being almost consumed by the void!
Would be a nice try, but as demon hunters we are always back. After a while. Eternity always pukes us out at some point as some kind of sour berries. =)
Glory, and the legends that come with it. Lehil doesn't mind going out, as long as there's a few hundred bards singing her praises in an inn centuries from now.

She wants nothing more than to be one of those giant statues in Silvermoon's streets, that level 5 Blood Elves pass by every day.
Willing to die for? That a joke? I am dead already, well undead. So I see no reason to die again.

@Lehil, some elves even stop by and try looking under their dresses.
*Knowing he has nothing else to die or even fight for, Aleksa takes deep breath and yells* "FOR LORDAERON!"
Nothing and no one , I ve seen realms , era , even plenty of people die irl and yet here i stand unphased.
Gryshka and cake... yes definitely cake.
Look at me.
Do i look like the guy who is willing to die?
The only thing i would remotely consider dying for is godlike power and even then i have to think about it.

Seriously who wants to die?
Kill the idiots who threaten you i say.
So many people are willing to trow there lives away rather then take the lives of those who stand in there way.
"Am I allowed to say, more lives? Or is that Cheating?"
"Oh, what a deep question. I will do you the courtesy of answering honestly for once in my most enviable life.

In order of personal importance, I would die for my sisters. What better cause than to perish in glorious combat for the only relatives the Scourge were so kind to leave me. They are the only people who I would give a fig for.

Second, and lastly. Quel'Thalas! Silence your bellyaching, it may be the most trite and boring answer you could receive, but it's true. Not for feckless nobles. Not for its golden spires. Most certainly not out of misguided patriotism.

The bones of my family rest there. My sisters remain there. The estate is built there, all of my families legacy. It's where my memories all lead back to.

I would die for that.

Now, enough of this morbid chatter! I'll go crack open a bottle of Eversong!"

"I'll kill for the Alliance, but I don't plan to die at all."
"SISTER BONEYELLER! BONEYELLER HELP CRUSH! CRUSH NOT KNOW WHAT DO WITHOUT BONEYELLER
... CRUSH DIE KEEP FAMILY SAFE!
"
He rubs his mask's jaw as if he were thinking

"... MAYBE REST OF CLAN!"
"I'd die for those I now consider my family. I'd die for those I now consider friends. I have already died for them once and I'd gladly do it again."
"For the balance. I would die so that people can live happily and die peacefully."
*Munkosh thinking for a moment*
"Also, for creamy ice cream with cookie dough and chocolate chunks. It's so f*****g good lol."
Such a superflous question, given that I already am dead.

My final death? I don't know. People seem passionate and attached to things and people. It is strange. What remains is pain, inflicting pain, and... suffering pain. What would make it easier to suffer that pain? Nothing that I can see.
VENGEANCE FOR TELDRASSIL! Burn that corpse of a Windrunner!

(because it's fitting with the times)
1 Like
"For the Horde and for my family. Unfortunately, the Horde died first so that one's off the list."
"A foot massage!"

She winks and giggles.