What would be needed for your faction surrender to be acceptable?

8 in total.

Yeah, your counting is divine, since apparently 8 is 15 now.

2 Likes

How many lion heads do you see in the following list?

https://www.wowhead.com/eastern-kingdoms#0+4+7

PS: This is absurd, point was made.

How many zones are you capable of counting in-game? And no, I am not willing to honor a list that lists the FREAKING DEEPRUN TRAM as a zone.

2 Likes

Araphant, how would you feel about the Alliance losing Shadow of Azeroth, the well-known Alliance-controlled zone?

3 Likes

Oh god no, I have been questing there since Vanilla!

2 Likes

:point_down:

And:
:point_down:

I get you want some good ol’ argument to go on, but i think i already clarified pretty well the issue here.
If your only argument is about how the numbers don’t add up, the quotes above should explain the difference and reason for it.

It is amazing to what length you are willing to go to avoid admitting an error. :joy:

2 Likes

EXCUSE ME, mister HMP, but are you ignoring the value that Shadow of Azeroth and Deeprun tram have for the Alliance? All those Deeprun rats and… shadows in Shadow of Azeroth?

2 Likes

Jesus Christ, that list has Gilneas, Gilneas city, and ruins of GIlneas all as separate zones, although the ruins of Gilneas don’t even offer quests…

2 Likes

Where was i wrong? When i listed the areas that are considered a zone by gaming standards (and that Wowhead listed in their page)?

Or when i listed the areas that could actually be seen as such from a more grounded, ingame, perspective?

Wait, what “gaming standards”?

2 Likes

What are you even babbling about?

Northshire, Coldridge Valley, new Tinkertown, Gilneas city are not separate zones. They are part of their respective zones.

Gilneas city (a subzone of Gilneas) Gilneas, and ruins of Gilneas is the same zone.

The Deeprun Tram and the Shadow of Azeroth shouldn’t even be there.

The Alliance practically has 8 of their own zones in which they can quest. End of story.

And no, no amount of semantics, reaching or crap arguments will change that fact, no matter how much you want to save face.

3 Likes

How does the alliance even have a whole deeprun tram zone when we don’t?? That’s not fair! When we come for Stormwind, we’ll take this one first.

5 Likes

No, take the Shadow of Azeroth first. That one will hurt me the most, its an iconic Alliance zone. Its on Zarao’s little list, so it has to be legit.

3 Likes

I initially listed what Wowhead tags as separate zones.

You said that it was wrong, because it included redundant areas that made up smaller patches of terrain that were already included in other territories.

I conceded, and admitted i had but taken a cursory glance at the list without really going name by name. And gave a more summarised list of zones (that still show that the claim of the Alliance holding less than the Horde is wrong from a gaming point of view, but whatever).

And now, you are somehow wanting to keep on an argument (or trying to discredit me), by saying that i can’t count…while using the former number of zones i gave and comparing it to the latter list i typed after addressing the issue you pointed out.

That’s basically what i’m “babbling about”. Quote this post too if you want, can’t get any clearer and i doubt i give the matter more thought.

edit: Typos.

Which is a bad list.

You conceded nothing and admitted nothing, merely clinging onto the argument with Zahir in order to cover up your error of using a bad list.

An argument I did not start, and in which I am not interested.

I can not discredit you more then you are capable of discrediting yourself. And yar doing a mighty fine job.

No, it still seems like the fevered ranting of a dying old woman. Or, baring that, the infantile squirming of someone incapable of accepting that 15 is in fact, not 8.

2 Likes

That’s incredibly hard to believe. You had to count the zones individually since that wasn’t done automatically, so you could see the zone names. And if you didn’t look at the names, that “Transit” word wouldn’t make you suspicious that the zone wasn’t really a zone?

Funny, you didn’t discuss this later on either, even though this is fairly important.

2 Likes

The list i bothered typing back at you wasn’t really directed towards the argument with Zahir, because regardless of how flawed the first one was, even after tweaking and correcting it, it remained giving the same conclussion.

You asked for a correction, i gave it.
And for some reason, you felt like not leaving it be, and instead tried another approach of discrediting by using the number of zones of the first one, and the ones i typed for the second, while saying that i can’t count.

Of course you can continue trying to insult or whatever (the tone of the rest of your post is indicative of it), but the above is simply the facts of what happened here.

I am really sorry, but telling you that you can’t count on a thread where you claim that 15 is 8 is not an insult.

But I am sure that you have to somehow cover up the fact you didn’t even bother properly checking the list which you decided to use during an argument.

2 Likes
  1. The list you posted later on was flawed. If you want to look at gameplay only, that’s fine, but take it to General and not Story.
  2. You didn’t change or modify your initial claim, which is I think that the Alliance has “evidently” more zones. The numbers changed, but you didn’t take that into consideration.
3 Likes