What would cause you to consider teldrassil repayed?

What is there to admit… blizzard failed, we all know it.
The problem is that the Horde players are punished for it, and many (not all, maybe not even a majority) alliance players WANT the Horde players to be punished for it as seen in this thread.

4 Likes

Plenty of horde players are very selective when it comes to losses.
They never admit the alliance losses and keep claiming there own are the only one that mathers.
To take the example you admited.
Many call it a fair trade because we both lost a city.
Many ignore that both cities was destroyed by sylvanas and both had the horde kicking alliance butt.
Alliance player like myself dont want the horde players punish.
We want them to admit we have been the horde punishbag because of blizzard lack of writting skill, horde bais, whatever reason they have for constantly kicking the alliance.

The thing is: Both sides get the short stick. Blizzard wants the Horde to feel good, so we get wins, but they sacrifice most things that make the Horde the Horde on the way, and tell us to feel bad about it…

Blizzard wants the Alliance to feel good? Villainbat the Horde so the Alliance gets to be heroes.

Everyone gets the short stick here. There is no bias towards anyone, just plain bad writing for both sides.

2 Likes

Ow i agree.
I just dislike people who deny this fact.

yet you want the Horde players to suffer for it?

We already lost a city, and one got raided. For us it feels like we were punished enough. Yet you want us to lose more.
If you want to punish the ones responsible unsubscribe from the game…

Compaire too having 2 cities nuked and getting constantly curbstomb by the horde all the time?
Yeah you have losses.
But unlike the alliance you also get wins.
Where the alliance alliance is never allowed to keep what they kill.
The horde got ashanvale and darkshore.
The alliance didnt even get the serounding land of undercity.
The horde loses SoO and gets land.
The horde gets to blow up alliance city left, right and center and we are bad for wanting revenge?
Yes you have suffer losses.
But until the horde playerbase as a whole admit the alliance suffer alot more then they did i will continue in my believe that you havent suffered enough to understand how painfull it is to be a punching bag.

Already did.
I came back because i missed it.
Got reminded why i left.
Hoping there will be a change before my sub run out.

To be honest, I would not like Horde paying in blood for Sylvanas’ ambitions. But when the war ends, I would like Anduin or Jaina to remind Horde of Varian’s words in SoO.

Thats the problem…
The Horde gets a loss for every alliance loss.
The things you call wins i call warcrimes, forced upon us by Blizzard.
Ashenvale and darkshore are contested, we didn’t get it.

The problem is that Blizzard doesn’t make the alliance feel like the winner when the horde looses, but they also fail at making the Horde feel good for winning.
We get told every five minutes that we should feel bad for attacking the poor alliance in a faction war. And you are wrong in thinking that the Alliance lost more.
You lost cities, we lost every motivation to fight for our faction in an expansion about faction war and faction pride…

ps. in future i will ignore arguments about the cataclysm rebalance because it was necessary gameplay wise. The alliance started with way more zones (and more finished zones) in classic, and the rebalance was needed to give the Horde a better leveling experience. It felt bad for the alliance, i know, but we payed with the experience of our Main Capital being raided…

1 Like

And yet again, the faction makes the same mistake again. And there are so many Hordies that get behind this faction war. Maybe they did not get the memo correctly 1st time. cracks knuckles

I think it’s mostly the writers. And everyone i know who defends sylvanas believes the writers that there’s something more that explains it… poor sweet summer children.

1 Like

I dunno.

Maybe when Varian was talking down on Thrall and Vol’jin at the time, Sylvanas had her mind somewhere else. Maybe looking at some random human with swole abs or something.

Because Windrunners seem to lust over humans.

2 Likes
3 Likes

Yeah having a story presented poorly is one thing, with so many loopholes in lore, but you know, just as I, that there are fans here that justify the general idea, the plot of BFA and what Sylvanas’ is doing ATM. They are cool with Horde having having wins if it means a complete destruction of their moral code.

Yeah, guess she was preoccupied with her vengeance on Garry.
But most importantly there were rest of the leaders there, seeing Varian’s waving “No, no, no” finger at them. One would think they might have thought twice before jumping Garrosh 2.0 train.

Edit: Love Nixxiom <3

It’s the only reason why I think she’d do this. If her reason of causing war out of fear than prioritizing recovery and upkeep doesn’t suffice.

Not surprised, it’s Sylvanas. But I’m more worried about rest of the guttless bunch, who did not question the purpose of this war, not talking about its execution.

You must be batsh!t crazy to follow someone, with Sylvanas’ history record so unquestionably. But hey I ain’t Horde, so I would not know.

Hey, I’m Horde and even I DON’T KNOW.

So far, my Queen Talanji is the only one who had the cajones to force Sylvanas into a corner and make her accept that the Zandalari won’t bend the knee straight off the bat. We still have our dignity.

Hehe, talking about Proud nation :slight_smile:

Zandalar Foreva!

Hope she won’t push it too much with Sylvanas, might end up badly for her. Or she might accept the Bwansamdi quest with “liberator” title reward with it.

To be quite honest with you mon…

I kinda want her to. I’m from a time when I played WoW and Warcraft 3 selling me the principles that the Horde are not overly conquering monsters who looks to declare war everytime they get triggered, so…

Talanji accepting yet another Liberation plot to unseat Sylvanas is all good for me. I never liked the Windrunners, but Sylvanas is really taking the cake on that front.

Can only agree with so many things she does until suddenly, my fear of her backstabbing you (literally) turns into reality.

EDIT: Which is another thing I don’t think supporters of Sylvanas really mention. How do they avoid that blatant and obvious feeling that this silver-tongued, undead mastermind will likely backstab the PC and the Horde regardless of his/her loyalties?

1 Like

Queen Talanji 4 Warchief!

If that plot was something that we have not gone through it would be interesting to see an Allied race turning against the Warchief of the Horde. But at this point she would play Vol’jin as rest of the leaders will stand behind her at this point.

Sadly they had to make Baine look so bad again.

I used to like her in WC3 where her story was built on her pain and personal vengeance, against Arthas. But she died with Arthas.

“We will gladly give our lives for our beloved Babshee Queen, she can’t do wrong, it is us!.”

Edit: did I just posted a link ? :scream:

2 Likes