What would make the alliance more popular?

Nope.

Blood Elves are the main, core race of the Thalassians and should have the biggest and best representation.

Nightborne are now their own thing, away from the Night Elves. They shouldn’t suffer because the writers don’t know what to do with nelfs.

No it shouldn’t.

Blood Elves and Nightborne should not suffer because of Alliance writing incompetence and if the writing is bad on the Alliance, then you should never lay a hand on blood elves or nightborne because these two races are better off as far away from the Alliance as possible.

Your little “presumptions” are just that. Ways in which would ruin both blood elves and nightborne, just so your crappy night elf mages can feel good about themselves.

1 Like

??? The Nelfs are a recently broken, destroyed race, the high elfs are nonexistent. While the bloodelfs are still strong and got a pretty big upgrade in manpower from the nightborne. I would be suprised if they could even take crossroads let alone any more serious.

Nelfs couldn’t even reclaim Azshara before Sylvanas burned the tree…what hopes they’ve got of trying to claim Suramar or Silvermoon is nothing more than child’s play…and that’s putting it kindly.

3 Likes

Not everyone likes to bully or be bullied.

During my time in PvP servers in TBC and Wrath, I learned exactly how low people can get to get that rush out of a cheap kill against undergeared, outnumbered and underleveled players.

Well I haven’t shared what I’d like to happen, I won’t call it a dream as such, but here’s how I’d do it.

Return of the High Elves

• Objective: More Thalassians are now High Elves.
  • High elves with dual destiny in either light or void
  • Remaining Blood elves - veer more to their arcane roots, with proliferation of fel and necromantic magics.
  • Void half have strong ties with Kaldorei (all kinds) and Draenei
  • High elf light half have strong ties with Humans and Lightforged

Here’s how it happened:
Blood elves are very di-enfranchised with both the horde and the undead anyway, as the light strengthens in them, coupled with Alleria’s strong overtures results in a lot of blood elves returning to their high elven routes, claiming Sin’dorei was adopted by them to mourn the dead, not to permanently change them,

This is in contrast to some strong alliance human and kaldorei hating high elves who chalk all the misfortune of their people down to these two races.

The destiny of the high elves is revealed to have some born destined tot he light and some to the void - not as servants ofc, but as masters of cosmic powers to wield, it’s just that some are attuned more to light and others to void, it has nothing to do with their arcane core which remains - this hearkens to early night elves who discerned that some elves were children of the Stars (light) and children of the night (void), but this was viewed through the lens of Elune. While this adaptation fell away after the sundering, it is still a tenant of their faith and seen somewhat of a revival since the Night warrior ritual. Though the Thalassians turned from Elune, it didn’t alter their elven core as being attuned to the dual forces of light or void.

As such, many blood elves have naturally been curious of the void but afraid to venture in because of the restrictions, they also welcome the change.

in effect, the blood elves lose a could chunk of their population becoming high elves again, there is a leadership change, and a bunch of core blood elves flee Silvermoon and Quel’thalas to Kalimdor.

You could spice this up by having the void/high elves lead the alliance to capture Silvermoon, but it depends how big a deal they want to make of it.

New Symbiotic Void/high relationship
Void half and High elf half are actually quite close, in fact they work in close bonded pairs, as it is discovered having a high elf attachment is a strong tether that makes void insanity easily overcome allowing far stronger use of the void, while as a high elf, pairing with a void elf, finds the light responding for stronger, as if in opposition or counter tot he void.

These pairings are enhanced magically and paired partners often become lovers, even marrying each other or otherwise stay bonded for life as best friends even closer than a brother.

The Rise of the Kaldorei

• Objectives : Kaldorei unity: Druids, Priests, Highborne, Nightborne, Moonguard, Illidari coming together
  • Night elf individual order expertise whether in nature, arcane, divine, fel - has been the top of the range on Azeroth, their problem is they almost never worked together except in dire need this changes.
  • Acquisition of broken isle territories and major Kalimdor campaign
  • Many Nightborne and Suramar city returning to the kaldorei

Here’s How it Happened
For the Nightborne, the Arcan’dor continues healing and bringing back into balance many nightborne, this is seen by many of them regaining their kaldorei appearances, and they love it. However they begin to notice that looking like kaldorei their off blood elf pals, most notably those who are really loyal to the horde become considerably more hostile just by that alone, this coupled with the fact that local night elves of the isles are welcomed in Suramar but also are helping the Nightborne come to terms with new changes and establish control over the isles, yet face a lot of issues from the blood elves, even though these night elves want to work with any elf willing to help and don’t have the same Darnassian/Thalassian issues. Some blood elves keep going out of their way to discredit, set up and undermine them even though they’re trying to help, Many nightborne notice this and the little irks with Sin’dorei confrontational attitude rise.

This is not a nature predominant to the Sin’dorei, but rather horde loyal elves who tend to be the ones that travel outside Quel’thalas.

The problem is made far worse as many nightborne were very appalled how a bunch of blood elves gleefully attacked innocents in north western Kalimdor and were all too happy to murder innocent elves having no compassion for the kaldorei which they view themselves as a part of somewhat.

While views amongst the nightborne vary, the ones born under the shield identify more with the Nightwell changes, but he larger portion of the society do not, having lived the best periods of their lives in a kaldorei empire.

The changes in Quel’thalas force a shift too in the Nightborne, the Highborne Darnassians, like Alleria was to the blood elves, had also been heavily entreating the Nightborne as comrades… Tyrande may not have cared much during Legion, but, the Highborne took a shine to their former colleagues to win them back.

There was also the matter of Elune, with several Nightborne novice priestesses hearing from and entreating their ancient goddess, Elune commands Tyrande to help re-establish them and build their faith.

The void knowledge of the ancient order of Elune in the Cathedral of Eternal night also draws many a void elf to the side of the Priestesses, and scholarly interests and friendships occur.

This results in a lot of kaldorei influence, and alliance elf influence, resulting in generally many Nightborne becoming kaldorei and simply aligning with the alliance, losing confidence with the horde.

Now a core few, do not, honouring their loyalties, whiles they aren’t exactly unwelcome in the city, they leave to help establish new horde colonies in Kalimdor, returning to find most of Suramar turned blue. Wary of the strong alliance influence on the elven city, The portals to Orgrimmar are disabled and replaced with Stormwind.

Meanwhile the Nightborne still loyal to the horde, most of which are unchanged and are of the generation born under the shield , thus having less attachment to their original state and kin and being somewhat younger are more influenced by Sin’dorei rhetoric, establish new Nightborne colonies on Kalimdor under the banner of the horde.

End Result

• Nightborne and Blood elves are still horde races and playable
  • However both Suramar/Broken Isles and Silvermoon/Quel’thalas are under the banner of the alliance as homes for the Night elves and High/void elves respectively
  • Over half the population of both the blood elves in Quel’thalas and the Nightborne in Suramar turned alliance
  • horde elves build new homes in Kalimdor, with blood elves taking Azshara and Bloodmyst, whiles Nightborne take Feralas and Desolace.

That hardly happened in Silvermoon. The latter, never happened anyway.

Fel was not common practice within Silvermoon and this is where people get confused. The Sunfury on Outland were the Elves practicing Fel Magics to the extreme lengths.
The Silvermoon Magi populace were primarily trained in the art of draining magic out of living things. That is what made some Elves be forced into exile. They deemed it wrong, whilst the Blood Elves were doing for their own survival. Selfish? Yes - but they are Elves of the Highborne Bloodline. Selfish is their middle name.

They are already “High Elves.” The name “Blood Elves” is in honor those Quel’dorei who were murdered during the Third War.

Now that’s ridiculous. Even if a few Elves joined the Alliance, they are absolutely no match for Silvermoon or the Blood Elves.
They are simply too strong and have too strong of allies. The Nelfs and Helfs are nothing more than half of what they were.

Hell, the nelfs couldn’t even take Azshara during Cataclysm. The hopes they’ve got of getting Silvermoon or Suramar…it’s absolutely laughable.

Stop being nasty and selfish to the Blood Elves and Nightborne. They don’t deserve to lose their homes because you can’t stand playing Horde and that the Blizzard writers don’t know how to write your precious nelfs.

It is not Blood Elves’ playerbase or Nightborne’s playerbase’ fault that your race that you are biased towards, is written like crap.

How about, Blood Elves and Nightborne take Feralas, Azshara, Azuremyst and Bloodmyst Isle, Ashenvale, Felwood, Hyjal and claim the Well of Eternity and the Night Elves go back to Stormwind to serve their Human overlords.

Kalibas - I’m so grateful that everything you want, will never happen. Just sayin’.

1 Like

It’s funny to me. Because you people act that the Alliance is on it’s last breath and the only miracle cure that will save it are cloning belfs. Both are false. And what’s even more amusing is that you think I’m stupid enough to believe your bs.

Let me tell you how it really is. Some of you have figured out that if you pretend like Blizzard does not care about you and you sob and sigh all the time, you get stuff. You have a fixation on Belfs and even with Blizzard already giving you pretty much everything that’s one step away from a belf clone, here you are, making dumb suggestions and trying to emotionally blackmail Blizzard with accusations of bias and no lovin’.

2 Likes

As long as I can kill hordes stupid enough to play with war mode on I am happy to remain Alliance.

Oh no, his ideas are worse than that.

It’s about ruining blood elves and nightborne, forcing them out of their cities, spitting on their lore, making them hollow shadows of night elves and void elves and completely ruining the fantasy on what makes blood elves, blood elves and what makes nightborne, nightborne.

This doesn’t just end with the cloning of blood elves. This is about ending blood elves and nightborne’s uniqueness, with people feeling they are weak and to simply choose the alliance, despite the alliance elves are nothing more than the servants to human overlords.

It’s absolutely vital that Kalibas’ ideas don’t happen, because it would be the ruin of these two races.

3 Likes

I’m going to destroy Kalibas with lore and facts when I get back from the pub. Might as well enjoy those Tier 1 benefits whilst I can!

Watch this space…

4 Likes

Well I’ve already informed me that the Silvermoon Blood Elves did NOT practice necromancy at all, so “veering towards their arcane roots” would be, using the arcane. Not using the source of magic that destroyed their homeland during the third war.

1 Like

Alliance baised people sharing alliance biased opinion. Disgusting. Delete the Alliance from the game and make it Horde only. That would fix the problem for good. spits on the alliance tabard

The factions are what made the game, you can’t delete either.

It’s why faction war stories are so bad and they should be removed…like, forever.

But what shouldn’t happen is Blood Elves and Nightborne suffering because a night elf mage fan doesn’t like the current night elf story and somehow, it’s the fault of blood elves and nightborne. His intentions are clear:

Push the forsaken and blood elves closer together - have blood elves practice the very magic that destroyed their homeland
Remove nightborne from the horde and they ONLY have lore moments with night elves. No other race, just nelfs.

That’s what he wants and Blizzard isn’t delivering on it - thank goodness.

1 Like

He’s a fanatic. Just don’t listen to what he wants or says. It is ridiculos.

But, you included, seem to like/want faction war stories and both MoP and BFA have ended so badly.

Like I say, don’t touch a faction war story again. It’s bad because neither faction can be destroyed.

We dont have high elves we got blood elves :man_facepalming: and trust me its us horde players that is hurt that we are stuck with you blood elves that dont belong in the horde

1 Like

And the blood elves have stabbed the horde times in the back several time in the past so trust me blood elves are not wanted in the horde exept from you ally players on your horde alts :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

You don’t belong in the Horde. Now get lost.

You don’t belong in this game.

2 Likes

Yes i do belong so go away yourself

1 Like

No you don’t.

You’ve been reported for trolling and hopefully, your suspension this time, is permanent.

2 Likes