What would make the alliance more popular?

That would make literally no sense.
Why would a Druid connected to the Wild Gods and Azeroths Emerald Dream be able to turn into an animal from Draenor?

3 Likes

That’s true, but you need a story background to support it.
For example, with the Night Elves Blizzard have explored a more feral and dark visual. That whole Night Warrior thing with black eyes and new scar cosmetics and so on from The Burning of Teldrassil.

A bunch of new character customization is nice. But new character customization that you can pin on story, that’s the good stuff.

2 Likes

I guess it’s because claws of shivrallah used to exist … if it made sense then, why not now

1 Like

and fi buffs work they just create the same problem but for the otehr faction.
PLus they got warmode so they can always keep it /pvp seperate

At this point? We generally believe Alliance has fractionally better PvE racials. Fractionally. So really, people play Horde for the size of the playerbase, and anything done to Alliance has to be a strong and powerful lure to make it worthwhile.

Best I can think of is allow cross-faction communities, guilds and PvE groups. Just remove faction as a question, reassure people that red or blue, it’s the same community, the same pool of players they can team up with. Go ahead, race change to dwarf, even though all your friends are Horde; you can still play with them, but you can go home to Ironforge because you like that more.

A.k.a. making the faction choice purely aesthetic, and not something that empowers or restricts players.

…like Covenants should be…

3 Likes

For me - the Alliance is boring. It’s just “Humans and friends.”

Blizzard have got some interesting concepts within the Alliance that can make it more appealing, such as the Void Elves, the Worgen, the DI Dwarves, the Night Warrior thing - very dark and ferocious, but it’s toned down.

It needs something new put back into the faction.

7 Likes

Are you done asking more things for already pandered race?
What else do you need?
Removal of every other race that isn’t elf?

3 Likes

How to make more people play Alliance on a competitive level? No solution really, only Cross-faction gameplay.

But to make the faction cooler and more popular? Less focus on Humans…

1 Like

I was Nightelf 2013 and switched to Horde,becouse my friends go and calls me lets do faction change,and now after 7 years i cannot imagine to return back to Alliance.

Crew is better here :smiley:

4 Likes

Not being represented by people who cry Horde bias all of the time on the forums would be a start.

11 Likes

alliance already has better racials for both high end pvp and pve. alliance also receives 50% more honor from bgs.

where were all these “helpful aids” for horde in warlords when alliance dominated? no where. yet people cry horde bias.

there’s no denying that horde has a bigger population right now but i doubt there’s more than a 10% difference. this is a community-made problem, not blizzard’s.

they keep aiding alliance with all these buffs, but at the end of the day, if people don’t enjoy the faction of humans & the rest of the other races that get no spotlight 'cause humans, what you gonna do?

9 Likes

You forgot that We are still more beautifull then our skin copies in Alliance :rofl:

2 Likes

Where’s all the human paladins to lecture you about the Horde’s racial superiority? How can you be so ignorant?

Retributor, do your job damnit!

3 Likes

Ofc it would make no sense, Saberon are something else on a totally different world, the idea is that they go from wolves to cat men, doesn’t have to be Saeberon.

It could be a new development too, of the ones in the Emerald dream, some switched from Goldrinn to other animal Wild Gods, and part of the cool thing of this race is that you can choose a Worgen appearance, a Panther Saeberon appearance, a bird appearance (similar to the Arrakoa), And you can choose which one you want, they have a degree of customisation too.

Would be an interesting change, depending on which animal enhancement form you choose, your get a corresponding humanoid form option. If you chose the bird man, you can customise your arms to be wing like instead of normal and/or bird like feet - on your night elf form, this isn’t available if you choose the Worgen one or the Pantheron one.

• just being creative here.

One boss fight where being an Alliance race gives guilds an edge, and a big storyline that makes the Alliance feel important and not like they are just there to further the Horde story.

7 Likes

give every alliance player a glock (in game)

Well, I think the high end population disagrees on the racial front. As for the 50% more honour etc, those are just because of numbers, the horde would have this if the alliance was more numerous. It’s not

You know what I think would make the Alliance more popular? Actually advocating for the advantages of playing Alliance.

There’s plenty of reasons to be Alliance, leaving imbalance aside. One of my fav races in game (night elf) is Alliance and I can give plenty of reasons why someone would want to play them.

Just be proud of your allegiance people. The more people admit that Alliance is defeated the more people will believe it and give up.

2 Likes

oh so the players competing in mdi or awc are not top players? sims are also wrong?

ty for bringing awareness to this!

~racialgate2k20~ needs to be investigated.

this is why nobody takes you whiners seriously, you fail to do your research and just spout nonsense lmao

6 Likes

The behind keyboard device needs to be able to upkeep with such parameters.

If there is a magical build that wants really high user input, it won’t be played due to being impractical for your normal pusher.