What would your character say to the above poster? #28

"I want it to end, too. Most of us do. That’s why we fight. I know many Worgen and Night Elves fight for revenge, to just get rid of the Forsaken altogether - and it’s not like conquering and desecrating their homelands isn’t a good reason to feel that way - but personally, I’ll be happy if we can just get back our homes and stop killing each other for a while.

“Unfortunately, the only option to make that happen involves a lot of killing.”

“Peace is the noblest aspiration, but to preserve it one must be willing to fight.”

1 Like

‘We can’t be free, until we learn to laugh at ourselves. Once you look in the mirror and see just how foolish we can be, laughter is inevitable. And from laughter comes wisdom…’

“Hummm… yes, of course. T’is clearly a mark of wisdom.”

Flashback to Mahli’ficia cackling like mad as she hurls a destructive fireball, annihilating both the kobold and the entire mine entrance!

Gives the elves a long serious look
“Maybe I should laugh more…” tries to think about something to laugh about
“I’ll start tomorrow.”

“So, pseudo-intellectualism and melodrama prior aside; you seem reasonable for your kind!”

“Was that humour, sin’dorei?”

The bushes gently part to let the druid through with a small chirpy owl on her arm keen to have a look at everything.

“You cannot simply call the afflicted a ‘kind’. Much like the undead in plate or the fel-infested, they are simply needed to rid the world of her enemies. But what is their use after they have all been eradicated?”

The owl chirps loudly in response the rhetorical question, the druid laughs and gently tickles the owl.

As she leaves, she turns to the elf, “Oh, please be aware of the golden-tipped leaves. They have wildly spread all over and have paralysing effects upon contact. Worry not, I am tending to them now.”

As Teríntha is leaving through the bushes she bumps into a demon hunter. Their heads hit each other.

“Ah hello again, yeah I admit that I have been listening through the conversation of yours”

Shalim is shy as he explains the details

“I was also struggling to answer the question you asked. I would be just glad to get back into night elven society after all this is over. But it depends on you. Will you ever be able to accept us? I have heard how archdruid Malfurion was furious when lord Illidan tried to convince him about his decisions of becoming what we are now.”

The demon hunter looks sad. But he quickly pulls himself together.

“Anyway, there is still work to be done and I am afraid, that there will never be peace on Azeroth. Let’s just keep our fighting Alliance and we may discuss this matter later”

Shalim sniffs loudly na focuses his gaze through the bush.

“Be careful now, I sense a coming danger”

Stellanoctis rings a bell.
‘‘Now, now. Who are you calling a coming danger? Come back little fel-covered lowborn. Auntie Stella needs to try out a harmless spell on you.’’

“The Felhound that is sneaking behind you !!!”
Shalim quickly leaps forward and puts the felhound in cage
“Here “Auntie”, here is your new test subject. You should better stop with that harmless spells of yours and focus your studies on some usefull ones”
Shalim laughs
“Or next time you could be the test snack for this scum”
He points his glaive at the felhound.

“Is that mine?” points at the felhound
“Let him go, he won’t harm you. Unless I say so…” Seloria glares angrily at the demon hunter

“Demon in public… Kids this days… Oh well. Could have been worse… Could have been Saayad.”

“Someone’s clearly never seen the end results of letting a Felhound near a magic shop.”

“Ye a warlock, lass? Burrr be the greatest around ‘ere! Even the mighty Burnin’ Legion was afraid o’ ol’ Burrr! Ah can summon a terrible Fel Lord tae obey Burrr! Just watch an’ learn…”
Summons a tiny imp
“…Burrr. Ah felt pity fer ye, lass, so ah spare ye.” hic

3 Likes

Ny’la covers her mouth with her hand, chuckling briefly at the dwarf. “Are you drunk, or is that just your accent?” she asks, with a wide smile on her face.

1 Like

“I’m gonna go with a little bit of option A, little bit of option B.”

Rorick looks over at the Dwarf again.

“Make that a lot of option A.”

1 Like

“When in doubt, grab another drink! Ye doubted, so next one’s on me!”

2 Likes

“I haven’t heard sound advice like that in weeks!” With the grace of a dwarf a few flagons in, he gives his kin a friendly “nudge” and calls for another round at the bar hand!

2 Likes

Ryleathen overhears the dwarves’ conversation, while comfortably sipping fromm his glass of fine Gilnean Whiskey and chuckles softly.
“I’d say, with your fine kin 'twould always be at least a little bit of both.”

The worgen nods approvingly and raises his glass in a toasting manner, before downing his drink and beckoning the bartender over.
“Next round’s on me, friends. Let it be known dwarves aren’t the only ones knowing how to hold their liquor!”

2 Likes

Seloria sneaks up to the worgen and sits down next to him, leaning forward to get his attention and offering a teasing smile;
“Am I included?” She looks at the glass of whiskey, “I’ll have what you’re having”.
The void elf looks at the worgen with her frosty eyes awaiting a reaction.