What would your character say to the above poster? #28

Cryin’ shame she did nae succeed. That’s what ye both need ta be in, a never endin’ dual ta t’ death.

So none o’ us ever have tae see ye again.

“Now, this is what I like in you Dwarves… honest, always honest! But saying these things to my dear frenemy Fel-elf, my darling Shalim…? Not the wisest move. He could think you not like him… nor his kind… Then again, nobody love to hear the truth…”

“In hindsight, the Bladewind Clan did nothing wrong.”

3 Likes

" I am used to people not like me. But wishing me death is something really nasty.
Maybe you are not that bad afterall Zymara. Just a little mad. Maybe I should reconsider my point of view on you. But untill then, stay away from me. Let us spare battling today. You might talk to this orc instead. "

"Bladewind… They lived at the borders of Terokkar, yes? Vile raiders. Savages, like all of you, but too stupid to leave us alone. It would’ve been wiser to wipe them all out, as they deserved, but we allowed them to live out of mercy. Naturally, your wretched kind repaid us with demonically-fueled genocide.

“So, in hindsight, they did just as you Orcs always do: Ignored sense and attacked people who wanted nothing to do with you. The mistake of letting them live was ours.”

1 Like

“You are already spouting lies; your kind did wipe them out.”

1 Like

“An Orc criticizing others for genocide. I so do love me some hypocrisy. Unlike my demons who are honest about their evil, many mortals try to veil it, and that makes it all the more interesting and dramatic!”

1 Like

“So you did not supplant the Amani and drive them from their lands either. This is good to know!”

2 Likes

Ikaallu begins sweating large droplets on her forehead

I thought you were almost all left in Draenor? There are a lot more than expected…

1 Like

“Okay, this is troubling, first I find myself agreeing Zhanag, twice in a row, first in the Dwarven question, then about Maraad’s Legacy… and now with a Lightforged??? The Void should leave Azeroth alone, the job is done, the world is crazy enough”

1 Like

“Troggbrain confirmed!” The dwarf chuckles to himself.

1 Like

“Ya needin’ dat?”
Kalu’cha points to Modgar’s shield.
“Would look good in me pile.”
A small saurid on her shoulder nods in agreement.

Could you please sign this contract:

Contract:
Name: Kalucha.
Race: Troll.
Skillset: Rogue.

I hereby willingly submit myself to the burning legion for enslavement.
I forsaken all rights as an induvivual and will obey my master/mistress without question or doubt.
My mind, body and soul belong to my master/mistress and can be used in anyway my master/misteress wants.
Shoud i break this contract in anyway my soul will be send to the twisting nether immedetaly to be torture for 1.000.000 azarothian years.

Signed:

I was told there were intelligent humans.

After seeing you, I seriously doubt this.

It can speak?
I though orc’s only growled in there excuees for a languege.

Would you kindly sight this contract:

Contract:
Name: Gythna.
Race: Orc.
Skillset: Shaman.

I hereby willingly submit myself to the burning legion for enslavement.
I forsaken all rights as an induvivual and will obey my master/mistress without question or doubt.
My mind, body and soul belong to my master/mistress and can be used in anyway my master/misteress wants.
Shoud i break this contract in anyway my soul will be send to the twisting nether immedetaly to be torture for 1.000.000 azarothian years.

Signed:

looks at the contract

Very well, I’ve ‘sighted’ it. Now what? Are we to stare at this paper or did it have a purpose?

I appoligie.
I ment sign it.
It is my job to find slave’s for the legion.
pulls out a skinning knife
And willing bodies are more valueable then souls shards to my buyers

“A Legion’s puppet? You dare to come here and make such a stupid contracts? I am sorry to say that, but Legion is gone. You have nobody to serve. Now I will give you two minutes to flee. Be asured, that after that time my glaive will find your neck”
Shalim looks at his fel watches.
" Iam starting to count your time now "

Ugh.
Demon hunters.
create’s a portal to the dreadscare and send a few hunderd fellgaurds on Shalim while entering the portal to report his failure to the black harvest coucil
I hope they believe me when i blame your kind.
You shoud really reconsider.

Opens a void portal to swallow the fellguards before they could reach her dear hated frenemy

“These naked monkeys and their summoners! Where is the nobility of Thal’kiel? Where is art from their craft?! Really… the Wakeners would cry rivers of blood seeing this! I will find you little man… but I guess Shalim is a better hunter. The Hunt is on! Let the best crazy phrenologist win!”

She wink to the Demon Hunter

“…finally you lost that mask! You are kinda cute…”