What would your character say to the above poster? #28

“If it’s freedom from the Banshee Queen that you’re looking for I’m sure the Alliance would welcome you and yours with open arms. I, ah, can understand it’s not an easy choice to make if it would mean leaving your homeland behind.”

“Why not finally invite Quel’Thalas back into the Alliance? T’is simple! I sincerely hoped no one thought allying ourselves the orcs or trolls would be a permanent relationship.”

“Besides, all my experiences within the black arts tell me that Sylvanas has reached the stage where she will either be consumed or corrupted by a greater entity or will do something stupid and get herself killed… again.”

1 Like

“Sylvanas is dangerously willful. There’s a reason she’s held out this long… but her flaws are exactly the kind the Void exploits. Her ego and hunger for power make her a fallen mess waiting to happen. After that, we’ll see what happens to the Horde. I’m hoping for a peaceful solution, but we can’t just leave things the way we did the last time they had a bad Warchief.”

I would love for nothing more than for my High Chieftain to break us from the Horde. Allying with bloodthirsty warmongers and corpses who defile both nature and the dead disgusts me. Not even the nonorable members of the Horde can fix this. We should had never left Highmountain…

But we have little choice now. We are in the Horde and we must fight. But should Sylvanas die, i shall not shed a tear for her.

“You are guilty of standing idle and complicit. Do not paint your words as meaning anything without action. I will be watching.”

1 Like

“My dear, be so kind and not just watch but hunt down a … certain undead High Elf ranger for me! I would honor your service with two of the best Manasaber cubs from the royal stable of House Stelleris”

“Believe me, if it was that easy, she would’ve been dead long ago. Being in the Horde, you honestly have a better shot at it than we do. Not that much better - not since one of ours nearly got her while disguised as an Orc - but still a bit better. But every sneak in the Alliance has it on their to-do list if the opportunity comes up.”

“I’ve heard somewhere Lord Vincent Godfrey once solved that pesky banshee problem with a well aimed shot so it can’t be that difficult to finish her off… but High Warlord Cromush had to ruin it for everyone… Orcs. I will confess that I look forward to the day when we have cleansed the Universe of the Orcs and carved their bones into little flutes for our children. It is a dream I have.”

She frowns

“…anyhow, that was just a rumor? Or did it really happened? I’m curious…”

“Why do you care?”

The draenei sits nearby. He rubs ointment onto a sickly purple bruise on the forearm from a bottled loudly labelled with a goblin with aqua hair.

After a few rubs he wraps a bandage around it firmly and efficiently, “And you must be cold! Actually, never mind… I forgot who I talk to and the ramblings you go into. Naaru have mercy.”

“People care about all sorts of strange things really; anyhow- what is that oil you’ve got there? The labelling is quite… something?”

Mahli’ficia takes a moment to stare at the Draenei, before her shimmering eyes eventually move over to Liandera.

“If I had to guess based on my experiences with goblin alchemy, it’s likely a Minor Healing Potion diluted with some engine oil and ‘enhanced’ with liquid mercury. Possible trace amounts of cobalt too.”

“Even the Light can’t save him from a nasty infection that gallimaufry will gives that Paladin! NEVER trust a Goblin’s concoction…”

She pours a glass of Arcwine to the Ren’Dorei

“But I must say darling, your eyes for detail is admirable! Only a few could analyse a potion just looking at it! Its heartwarming to see our noble blood is still strong in you and your kind, my dear shadowy cousin”

“You do realise one of the main applications of the Light is the cleansing of illnesses and infections, yes?”

2 Likes

The Light…how does it feel to use it? Does it make you stronger? Does it bring you peace? To me, it brings only pain…

“To wield it I don’t know but to receive its gifts feels like a comfortable, warm bath. I, ah, imagine your condition kind of complicates things, yeah?”

“Whenever I get healed by the Light, it’s kind of like cauterizing the wound, only if the hot iron hates you specifically. Seals up just like normal, but the healing hurts worse than the injury.”

Simply nods at Talrea’s words
“An accurate description I must say, a priest wouldn’t be my first choice of healer.”

“Well then you would be wise to not over estimate your skill and to not seek healing from a practitioner of the Light.”

The druid talks with her attention to the fast food cart run by the pandaren not too far from her.

“More importantly, what would you advise for pandaren cuisine? A human friend has given nothing but praise on their food, and the few times I am in town and their stall is present shows to be more than coincidence, would you not agree?”

1 Like

“Me, I recommend giving any food at least a try. I’m not too familiar with Pandaren cuisine but that cart sure smells good. I think I’ve just decided what I’ll have for dinner later.”

1 Like

“Pandaren cuisine…”

She nodds to the hunter

“One of the many pleasures of life that would be a crime to miss… But I tought Hunters are all about the game they hunted down, and so on… no offense, but I’m surprised you love the 'civilized” food. "