What would your character say to the above poster? #28

“I was going to say…”

The pandaren says nearby, flowing with the gentle moves of a martial art and his eyes closed. He comes to a natural close and open his eyes.

“I was beginning to feel peckish, so booked a three course at the Pig and Whistle. Care to discuss polar opposites over human cuisine?” The offer is said with a gentle smile. A response isn’t waited upon as he begins to make a casual move.

He looks into the Pandaren’s eyes…

"I can sense you are someone with a noble heart, your people must be proud to have you…

May you never fail them, and remain steadfast until victory
May the ancestors bless you"
The seer places a blessing of the elements in the Pandaren, smiling gently

Rorick happens upong Kump as he drags the body of a large elk he has felled recently behind him.

“Shaman, are ya? I’m about to skin this beauty and cut off the edible parts to cook up a meal later. Feel free to help yourself to any leftovers you might need, mate.”

Not waiting for an answer from the orc he begins to skin the beast.

“You know, this is much more than I can eat by myself so if you’re feeling hungry feel free to join me for a belly full, yeah?”

The demon hunter, sitting in the nearby inn’s outdoor seating happens to overhear the conversation.
Is that some kind of large deer that you are dragging?
He sniffs while sitting and holding his mug
I could use its heart. If any of you don’t mind
Then the nigh elf turns his head again from the hunter and shaman and gazes vacantly on the table.

“Ooo, a heart stuffed with herbs and huuv’ais. Sizzling as flames lick the grill. Serve with fresh large, green leaves. I have also found those prized vegetables from Tel’abim called ‘potatoes’ go quite well. Boiled ,chopped and left to cool mixed with a creamy sauce. How does that sound?”

Razuun turns from stringing his lute to the person who spoke about the elk’s heart. His brow flattens, “I have a feeling you will not use it for that purpose…”

He large hands go back to deftly tending to his instrument.

1 Like

“You know, I think I rather trust Big Blue over here with the heart. Light knows what you’re going to do with the thing. I wouldn’t want to be held responsible for some grand demonic summoning or something…”

Rorick nods towards Razuun as he continues skinning and chopping up the great big elk.

2 Likes

“Never mind. I underestand your apprehension”
the demon hunter stands up to order a new drink from the innkeeper
“I wouldn’t refuse to taste that meal for which the Draenei needs that heart”

1 Like

“Elekk meat can be tasty, do you agree, Demon Hunter?”
He grins…

“Maybe you lost your taste though, with your demon within…”

“Many of de elves lack de palates for true delicacies my friend.”

1 Like

"That’s because Trolls smother everything in spice. Everything! Mon’dazi would actually be good if it had about a fifth the amount of spices on it. It’s like rubbing vinegar on my tongue.

“Also you sometimes eat people. That’s gross too.”

1 Like

“I think that is an acquired taste, Troll cuisines are… interesting.”

She nods

“Eating others… that is a bit… well, uhm… you see… okay, Taurens are bovine and a I can’t really see the difference between a boar and Quilboar. And the Jinyu are fishes. The Makrura are lobsters. Tasty, tasty lobsters. The Tortolans are delicious turtles… Well THAT turtle indeed made it to the boiling water…”

Zymara smiles innocently, but then nods with a bit puzzled look

“Jokes aside, where one should draw the line when it comes to culinary adventures? Thou shall not eat sentinent ones? Or something like that?”

“You are only meant to do de eating of other people to gain their strength, power and courage; unless you are of, a lesser tribe.”

"Why, may I ask, you would want to eat someone who was clearly weaker than you and less powerful? You are already better than them if you could hunt down and kill, then eat them. Not much of a power-gain if you asks me my dear Troll friend. Admit it darling, you just do it for the taste… "

2 Likes

Rorick, finally having finished skinning the elk and cooking himself up a meal from its meat interrupts his feast for a moment, shooting a annoyed glance at Thyrellas.

“Ruining my apetite there, lady, with all this talk of eating people.”

1 Like

The demon hunter comes from the inn holding a piece of cheese and another mug full of drink. He sits down at his place.
“Apetite…”
He takes a bite from the cheese
“You are lucky to have some.”
the demon hunter looks at the cheese with face full of disgust. Then he glances at Rorick’s feast.
“It is a long time since I savored a tasty food”

1 Like

"Drama queen…’

She giggles and gives a couple of coppers to the Pandaren for a bowl of … something tasty

'See? It is easy. I will teach you how to do it! You need this little thing, called ‘coin’ and someone who is selling f-o-o-d. Now, eat! You deserved it"

Zymara winks

1 Like

Mahli’ficia casts a lazy glance towards Zymara. With a halfway curious eyebrow, raises her hand and casts an ‘Identify’ spell on Zymara’s food…

… only for the Void Elf to suddenly keel over and start puking! With inky black liquid and ghostly, violet tendrils spilling onto the floor!

2 Likes

“Well, thats the strangest way I ever saw to summon something really nasty…”

He helps up the Ren’dorei and guides her to a chair to sit down

“Where is a priest when you need one?! Then again, forget it, the last thing this girl needs some Light! You are lucky I have some potion with me. Drink this… It will clear you out. Hopefully. Or kill you. Darn, I have to start to label these things…”

“Alright. I’m never eating near you people again…”

Rorick sighs.

He looks at Rorick

“Let’s go outside and have a drink… Inside Taverns… Much happen…”