What would your character say to the above poster? #28

“And I wish you weren’t so visible.”

2 Likes

Woah! Don’t you think about what people will feel when you say things like that? He might be feeling really hurt now! Apologize!

1 Like

Looks down at Meromel unimpressed and takes a semi deep breath.
“No…”

2 Likes

Shadowmelts
Better?

“I’ll make it all better now.”
She turns around and leave the area.
(skip if want to)

1 Like

Ethanar bumps into Belaria as she was leaving the area, clearly he was in a rush and as he bumped into her, he tripped and fell, spilling a lot of gold coins from the purses he was carrying.
“Ooooh no no no…” He said while picking some of the coins and looking around in panic. “You saw…nothing. Nothing at all.” He said to Belaria, glancing behind him anxiously.
“Care to help? It’s going to speed things up! You’re welcome to keep some of these coins!”

Instantly rush forward when seeing the spilled coins, trying to push Belaria away in the process
“Don’t worry! I’ll help you!”
She starts picking up the coins, handing them over to Ethanar, looking him in the eye as she does so and says in a serious manner “and I won’t say a beep. And I assume the offer still stands” sneaks down a few coins in her own pockets

1 Like

Picks up a coint and studies it
Kul’tiras?

Trows the coint to Ethernar and looks suprised at Gwinsy

Where did you come from?
Clears throat
What i ment to say was.
What brings a valuble member of the alliance to this humble place.

Looks uncomfortable

1 Like

Dangerbeard bursts out into laughter.

“Really, picking up coins dressed the way you lot are? Good grief, I would hope that your skills are worth more than spare, -spillage-, change.”

“Don’t mind him… I think he’s… uh… “A few coins short of a drink”. If you catch my meaning… Ha!” He smiles as he looks down to the dwarf, then frowns as he says his next words. “Anyway, Just leave him be. Honestly? it’ll be better for all of us…”

“Finally got rid of the spikes, huh? Can’t say I blame you, though I see your new look is a bit more… spare.”

A Void Elf rogue… a ROGUE wielding powers of the Void. Dangerous stuff. The last time my people encountered such a volatile and dangerous being… we banished it to Thros.

I hope you wield it a little more responsibly, Elf.

What the Fel is Thors anyway? Some kind of prison-realm? I’m curious… by the way, I love the fel-green glowing in the holes of your stag-skull hat… and other ornaments. Are you suuuuure you are not one of the bad guys?

A part of the nightmare i believe.
The nightmare are corrupted and twisted parts of the emerald dreams we druid seek to repair.
It is a battle we are slowly winning with the death of xevius.

The rendorai woudnt last long.
The nightmare is not a safe place.

“I’ve been to the Nightmare - Thros, from what I’ve heard, is just a death-aspected part of it. The Ren’dorei are probably the best suited to handle nightmares like this. After all, we handle them every waking moment. Those who couldn’t… Well, they didn’t last long after the change. But to address the worries of any druids in here, yes, there is a risk. There always is. We’d be fools to deny it. But we’ve learned ways to handle that risk. I don’t ask you to like us, but we’re on the same side.”

“As usual you speak more like an informative pamphlet than a mortal. I find myself curious of what exists beneath the rhetoric.”

Sniff
Ugh.
You shoud bath more often.
The corpse smell is disguesting.

Now little miss ren’dorei.
I am sure the wishpers are anoying but wishpers dont actively attemp to eat you.
Not to mention the lack of food, water or safe places to sleep.

I dont think you ren’dorei have the ability to…
Wait you can make void portals correct?
Then this entire arguement as pointless as you can just leave Thros whenever you feel like.
So never mind i didnt say anything.

“Sure we can make portals but…if you’re a ‘special case’ like me…” Ethanar began to chuckle. “My portals don’t work most of the time!
Then again, I am a horrible example of a Ren’dorei and an Elf in general!” He continued laughing.
“We sure are on the same side, as lady said, though!
All this talk about Nightmare and whispers and Thros is making me hungry…shall we all make a nice campfire and cook something?”

Marinya simply hides to avoid trouble, shaking her head wildly.

“Shed this veil to no avail; mere tender flesh on ember breeze. Grasping now to boldly sieze the struggling worm, impaled. Hailed, undone to rightly shun this bleeding wound of broken sun…”

Talraea passes Marinya a cup of steaming, hot tea, then steps back. “Here. You look like you need this more than anyone. Still wish I was better at interpreting that poetry, but distress is pretty universal.” She winks, then turns to deal with the crowd. As she leaves Marinya’s side, it’s suddenly very hard to focus on the Blood Elf, or even remember she’s there, as if she’s just fading from memory.