What would your character say to the above poster? #28

Perrivix comes across Talraea in the street and stares at her in bewilderment. He asks her to stop before she continues on. “Excuse me fair lady, if you don’t mind me asking, what type of…well, uh, elf are you again?” She answers, and Perrivix immediately takes out a small notebook from his pocket to scribble it down. As the two go their separate ways, he mumbles to himself. “Goodness, now we have void elves, high elves, blood elves, night elves…wouldn’t be surprised if we see human elves or dwarf elves soon.” He chuckles to himself at the thought of a stocky short elf with a huge beard and long ears.

Teknetia walks outside looking around. He walks over to Perrivix and asks “Excuse me, have you seen a Void Elf and a Gnome walk by recently? I think they stole my wallet and some soup a little while ago. I’m not so concerned about the money since it’s in my bank or the soup because it turns out my pet had peed in it but I did have an anti theft device attached to the wallet and I have about… err…”

Teknetia looks at a self made watch on his wrist.

“43 minutes to find it before it explodes and destroys about a 5 mile radius. No pressure though, I have about… 41 minutes now.”

“A Void Elf and a Gnome who stole your wallet and soup?” Ethanar suddenly came out of the shrubs and looked at Teknetia.
“Why does it sound so familiar?” He pondered and walked in circles.
“I cannot guarantee but…is this your wallet by any chance?” Ethanar showed a ‘random’ wallet to Teknetia, uncertain if it was his, but the Ren’dorei definitely didn’t fancy being blown to bits!

The shadows behind the Ren’dorei gathers and solidify in the form of Zymara
Then she pokes Ethanar’s back

“My little fragile and dangerous shadowy butterfly… been a bad boy again? You really earned that spanking…”

attemps to cast enslave demon on Zymara

Nope doesnt work.
You would think her an eredar the way she behave’s.

She IS an Eredar… “Draenei” means Exiled One, just a group name, like the Man’ari or Lightforged
But as a species? Yes, all of them are Eredar from Argus
Of course, they are a bit sensitive about the uncomfortable truth, like my people about the Troll-connection, but denying the Truth is never a good idea
I for one, just in case Queen Talanji’s unfortunate and totally unexpected demise, try to trace my line back, back to a primodial Troll, a common ancestor of Her and mine, proving, my Family is entitled to the Zandalari throne… and I should be the Queen

She doesn’t say anything, just rolls on the ground laughing uncontrollably along with her saurids, she stops to glance up at Thyrellas for a second before laughing even harder with no end in sight.

4 Likes

Nendrovus stumbles upon the scene of a troll lady laughing hysterically alongside some… chicken… dinosaur… things? Whatever the case he wanders in and assumes the best thing to do would be to NOT interrupt her with his pitch… or atleast wait until she’s finished laughing at his fellow Nightborne.

After a good solid two hours the laughing ceases and with a flick of his cape he decides to approach her. Twirling his cane he spews the beginning of his sales pitch.

“Hehey! How’s it going? I see you’re having a grand time over here? I could hear your laughing a mile aw-” He stops abruptly when he notices the saurids looking a bit angrier than he originally anticipated.

“Actually! You know what? I think I’m needed elsewhere! And you look like you have things covered from here! Okie-dokie! Toodaloo!” As swiftly as he came he makes a brisk walk to the exit and after making sure the coast is clear he silently makes a run for it.

2 Likes

“Its so lovely to see the Shal’dorei unity in action”

She gigles and empties her glass

“…and bravery”

1 Like

“Hey! I like my face! And I also like it not being mauled by midget chicken rat dinosaurs!” Nendrovus grumbles

“…”

“I also doubt I could fight them AND a zandalari lady twice my size with my cane…”

1 Like

“Well you indeed have a nice face darling…”

She nods

“But please don’t embarrass yourself, me and our noble race! You are a Shal’dorei from Suramar AND a Mage… you sould have no problem dealing with such primitive beasts. Including the Troll…”

Thyrellas smiles

“And more importantly… you are not alone!”

1 Like

“Well, that escalated quickly. I’m sure you can handle this on your own, no need for me to get in your way. Oh, the bag of popcorn? Don’t mind that, I just like a snack.”

Ilivara watches the whole exchange happen at a distance, never opening her mouth and just staring at Nendrovus with a smile on her face. After a while she then aproaches the void elf.

“Oh yes he can handle it on his own. Or perhaps should I say, he better handle it on his own.”

2 Likes

“How do you find the stars after all this time?”

Terintha places her hand on a nearby tree, a light glows from within its aged-bark cracks and the leaves dance on a phantom wind briefly before it all dims.

“I would recommend a trip to Hyjal, if you’re willing to remain humble and accept a guide. On a clear night, it will perhaps serve as a reminder…”

2 Likes

Hawkhoof watches terintha hidden in cat form he is ready to attack but suddenly he notices her amulet
and his mind starts to race
"by the earth mother she is a druid! but an enemy I know must attack but …… no! to hell with their war I will not harm a fellow druid "

leaves a protective amulet from high mountain close terintha so she can find it

as he slowly walks away he looks back at her “may the earth mother protect you druid”

Xeilin comes across a stout Tauren on a hike trough the serene hills of High Mountain. She asks the stranger to halt for a moment, then inquires about the eccentric markings he has adorned his antlers with. As the two get to talking Hawkhoof introduces himself as a druid, which leads to even more questions from the curios pandaren. After a while they part ways, but not before Xeilin leaves Hawkhoof with some Orgrimmar nougat as thanks for the conversation.

1 Like

Uruk comes across Xeilin and their conversation doesn’t last nearly as long and he doesn’t get any tasty treat either as the pandaren is too busy running away screaming.

1 Like

Let me help you… :squid:
:notes: I have friends on the Other Side… :notes:

Go join dem. Please.

7 Likes

“Innumerable pardons, madame! You’re lucky you came around by my corner! I can see why you’d be apprehensive though; that’s how things are these days? Huh? You walk by, you say “Hello!” to some random stranger, next thing you know one of you is getting stabbed and is now bleeding out on the side of the road! Tough world, right? Well you don’t have to worry about any of that business from intellectuals like us! I’m clean! 100% no shanking certified!

Nendrovus confidently shuffles around a bit as he waits for a response from the troll, but after a half a second of agonizing waiting he decides to move in for the next phase of his scheme.

“Anyway, as I said: You’re a smart person? Am I wrong? I think I’m right! But you know what? Smart people are always targets of dummies! Like I said; say “'Ello mon!” then BAM! Punched in the face! Like what the heck is this? 25,000 years ago where you’d be lucky if a bear didn’t maul your entire family? So what you, an incredibly beautiful and intelligent gal like yourself, needs is some quality scrolls of protection! And these aren’t no half assed “SCROLLS OF PROTECTION III” or some crap like that… no! These are state of the art 100% Grand Magistrix seal of approval’d “Suramar scrolls of superfluous protection… IV”! Yeah! Superfluous! That’s a big word! For smart people! Only 20 gold each!”

1 Like