What's up with all these thirsty threads?

The same 10 people post in them anyway

The same 10 coomers.

6 Likes

Someone who finally agrees with me, yay.

Second Lifers pretty much own a majority share in the community now. They don’t care about lore, character consistency or good writing.

All they want is to have their characters listen to mp3 players, break the fourth wall and get manicures during busy RP/PvP campaigns.

I see it as a bit of community fun. - You don’t have to partake in them.

1 Like

Variety is the spice of life; the forums need not only be a place for serious discussions. They don’t need to mean anything to exist. The widespread participation also means there will not be any one answer to your question. People do not operate as a singular collective consciousness.

Then again, you already knew this when posting. So, I hope you find the validation you and your friends needed within this thread.

2 Likes

This pretty much, the Role-Playing forums got bastardized into what they are now because all the bottomtier “Would X mount X if Y” overwhelmed the rest that were actually about RP

And before the “Yeah, I guess they are more popular :D” contrarians crawl out of the woodwork, they aren’t popular due to quality, they are simply safe for the lowest common denominator to post or having to think too hard/read back in the topic

Now theres a containment board for all the forum fun threads thanks to this, so those that never spawn here get a +1 from me

The only thread more pointless than casual x to y are the threads complaining about them. At least there’s the satisfaction of feeling better?

3 Likes

BECAUSE, YOU KNOW, THIS IS THE ONLY WAY SOME OF US Get a date… :frowning:

[forum fun] what does your character’s feet smell like? :flushed:

:nose::flat_shoe:

4 Likes

Can I shrink down and hide in your boot? :boot:

2 Likes

So far I’ve only heard stories of this guy but never actually encountered him. And i think I’m happy to keep it that way.

1 Like

Wouldn’t date the poster above since he’s wh*te

It’s fun though

My ex met him and told me about that meeting.

I freakin’ died laughing…

Its “fun” (or really just a waste of time at work.

Don’t like it, don’t click it.

Same place i got my Genn one

I don’t know who Glenn is.

Genn* Autocorrect

He’s a great guy. Has complimented my alt’s almost empty TRP, said that he likes the concept, and then asked what’d I think of his char shrinking himself and getting into my char’s shoes. Awesome times.

You got complimented on an empty TRP? He’s slipping, at least with my empty profile he just complimented my transmog.