Whats wrong with Feral druids?

Again you are clueless and delusional.
The top logs i see mastery does around 25-40% damage overall.
Warcraftlogs is there for you to learn.

You dont have to talk about things you have no clue for, you end up making everyone laughing with your already funny state of non L2P whiner state.

Yet Blizzard agreed with me all the same and left a loser like you behind.

Sad trumpet.

You can kick and scream and poo your pants all you like but Blizzard listened to all those “whiners” above you. You lost to the very people you call out so much- So again. Well done playing yourself.

You are in the ferals forums whining about arms that you already called nearly perfect.

Again, blizzard trumpet buffed it leaving whiners like you behind that wanted it removed.

Now tell us your opinion on how to fix ferals :joy:

I do not care whether it is a buff or not, nor do you know if it is a buff or not. Doesn’t matter. What matters is they changed it because of how people FELT. Not because of how it PERFORMED.

So your argument about performance = spec is in a good state was proven wrong by the game company themselves. Case closed, you lost.

Arms is looking near perfect in SL (as this thread is about SL changes) which is why I explained what else I’d give it now that mastery is fixed.

I already did suggest how to improve ferals earlier in this thread, but as you said, you don’t know how to read. You can dig it up but you won’t.

You wanted it removed and it was changed.
Live with this.

You even think that mastery does 80% damage while does 25-40 max…
At this point you cant get more funny.

Rest of useless wall of text ignored :slight_smile:
Keep moaning, nothing changes :joy:

Yes, it was removed? Go to warrior class changes, it even says on old deep wounds mastery that it was “Removed”.

We got a new one changed on its place. (NEW). This is literally how masteries have always been changed. Read up.

You can, as said scream whatever you want but Blizzard said they changed it.

Btw, this is kind of ridiculous, considering feral is the bleed class/spec and have to actually use abilities that only applies bleed and do practically nothing else (particularly true for rip which is supposed to be the main source of bleed).

I can immediately see two problems with this:

1. Already stated : feral is the bleed spec, not arms. So why arms bleeds are as good as feral ? (feral bleeds usually account for ~40% of the damage)
    1. feral bleed abilities are in fact, by design, less efficient than deep wounds.
      On one side we have Rip, it requires combo points and only applies a bleed DoT with no upfront damage and nothing else.
      On the other side we have deep wounds which is a side effect to already powerful abilities.
      But somehow deep wounds is just as good as rip, rake and thrash combined.

/facepalm

This is the kind of things we can discuss here. Not ramblings, please.

You realize it was just a bleed buffed to be a damage proc as well and re-nerfed to just a bleed?

According to what wowhead says to me:

Deep Wounds] Your Devastate and Revenge also cause the enemy to bleed for (73.5% of Attack power) Physical damage over 15 sec.

So its back to its original state that you whined for.

Anything less… Useless to add ata? :joy:

You are linking protection warrior passive. Arms mastery has changed.

Again, Blizzard’s message says it has changed, by (removed) old mastery deep wounds and adding deep wounds (new). Your opinion does not matter.

Pretty sure its on the arms warrior tab.
SCALE-ING bleed effect.
Remains a bleed remains deep wounds.

What useless argument you will find more 20’s and 30’s parsing RP-er with your warrior?

I saw this thread and thought “omg a blue reply in a Feral thread!!!111elfelef”. Then I read it. Nevermind, normality restored: no one caring.

4 Likes

Lol the guy who calls others out doesn’t even know the difference between prot and arms masteries.

Clueless 101. Blizz said it changed. Therefore it is. Or do you say Blizzard is wrong? Yes or no?

Already linked you, un-blind youself :slight_smile:

https://gyazo.com/9e483090ce44b519882f7032ec094d2a

Really shadowboxing yourself to the face here.

Blizzard doesnt realize we are a respectable spec.And keeps us underpowered and see us only as a vanity playable thing in game.In fact; we want to be as wild as an old wild god.(ashamane,or xuen etc)

2- Ferals never become so op to become an arena world champion,i dont even remember seeing ferals who managed to scratch through mid tier arenas.We dont have good sustain,we dont have good burst, and we dont have good utilitiy.Only thing we have is root/slow breakers and poly immunity in cat.We are average mobile in game also.And it is not really useful in current game meta.Every class has some form of root/ slow counterng abilities. Therefore ferals becomes useless.

3) Ferals lost all their utilities and nearly got none in return from past expansions.Feral gameplay is 3 times weaker than Legion.Even though our mastery changed; our finishers are clunky and isnt rewarding.

4)Ferals are neither be able to burst enemy within 1-2 mins nor be able to win game with bleeds; Therefore both bleeds and our direct damage feels weak.

5)Feral defense is the weakest in the game. And it’ll get only worse in SL. Blizzard also added dampening to game ; meaning we have no chance to win game if the game lasts more than few minutes. we dont have any ms type effect or armor ignore effect.

6) A % based ability would greatly help our damage output. It would be either shred or ferocious bite .
7) we dont have good procs to use that does good damage.

8) Our bear form is literally useless in bfa. I once tried to tank a burst from assas rog and unholy dk once in arena(with guardian affinity and HOTW talent) while my healer was cc’d; i died within seconds.And this was at 8.2; its much more worse now

Personally i would prefer feral to be designed similar to unholy dk’s. Think a melee dps whose main purpose to wear down enemies with furious rapid paw punches and finishing with Ferocious bites. I have tons of ideas in my mind but alas, im not feral druid class designer.

1 Like

There’s nothing wrong with feral druids. What’s wrong is Blizzard.
Ferals can be fixed very easily, the internet is full of feedback.

1 Like

Arms is the best melee spec in the game right now. The record breaking for pure ST target, excellent AOE cleave. Just one addition: they stack haste.

Now for the topic: Feral from the end of legion was considered spec that nobody wanted. In legion, they had at least great ST. Unfortunately, the first three patches in BFA they have none - ST/AOE. Blizzard as always did not give chance to player with the vision or talents. They promoted the rubbish they wanted for the class and it totally collapsed. Pretty much as the company itself those days. And that is quite some time, from then to know people are reluctant to play / give chance.

1 Like

https://ibb.co/hZdgkXw
My beta access says different.
I know you will deflect or argue over the obvious, but deep wounds is still there and its buffing the warrior even further. Its not removed, its buffed.

Ferals main problem is Balance druid.
Why take a feral/melee when you can take a boomie that has that awesome AoE interrupt, treants, innervate + ranged?

Ive seen a streamer mentioning without any fear or remorse: " If you playing feral and not balance you HARM the group" Since according to him feral offers nothing compared to balance.

Ferals will never be a good spec ingame as long as blizzard wont give them the same utility balance carries.

Best feral M+:
S4 6100 so far.
S3 3k

The spec is doing fine, the problem resides on our brains. The player brains.
We tend to favor the specs that will make our life easy and help us to use less of our abilities + brain. Feral cant do what balance does.

Give ferals what balance have, and i mean everything balance has and on top of that leader of the pack. They gave windfury back to ench, leader of the pack should be a nice thing to see ferals coming back.

1 Like

Tried feral i think rotation is ok but definitely lack some burst damage since it feels slow to kill anything.
Enhancement shaman got probably one of the most boring rotations i ever tried in this game, for the most part is a very one button spec, got plenty of options tho but the damage rotation itself is pretty boring.

The feral druid situation sums up the class design “talent” at Blizz. An intern would have handled it better. These people have no business doing class design.