Whats wrong with Feral druids?

Yea your only chance is hoping that group desperately needs melee, but i doubt that with all dhs rogues dks and whatnot… But feral isnt only spec in that category, sadly

How is this even a debate wether or not feral is busted.

The spec LITERALLY doesnt do what its supposed to do.

Feral is SUPPOSED to be a plate spinning rot class.

Feral currently plays like a burst class. End of discussion, rehaul everything.

1 Like

nah hybrid is only a term for dps that actually have healing spells.

Healers are full healers regardless if they can spec dps.
Although in bfa healer really do almost dps numbers

But they barely heal anything these days? :joy::joy: Surely blizz must reliese that once yeah DPS could heal pretty well and considered a source of sustain,/durability. These days DPS can cast about 3 or 4 heals only and it may heal 50% of their hp.

They slaughtered the concept of hybrid in DPS role

Except demon hunters, they can have 30% flat leech and blur every minute :slight_smile:

Include WW Monk to this list, the spec feels clunky and terrible to play, it’s too slow and isn’t fluid at all, and it’s to depended on Fists of Fury to deal damage, a main rotation spell, with a 20 sec cooldown…

At this point i dont even know why we have feral druids. Aside in 1-2 comps in 3v3, almost every spec overperform them.

I completely understand you…I play PvP on my ally mage, and I swear to god whenever I went against a feral druid…I won…They literally have no utility so far… Im really sorry but for me it seems terrible.

lol. what game are you playing? On my mage that’s worse geared than this, I’ll pull like 3x the dps on aoe.

As long as bloodtalon is a thing feral will never be fun/good

1 Like

After all the insults you choose to spew out on me while you dont play the game and while you have 0 clue about how classes work…
You think its that easy?

You are whining on one post about arms that you dont play now use it as a prime example of a spec because its PERFECT working for those who can play it, i mean what is wrong with you? lol

I know ive hurt your fragile feelings in the arena forums because i DARED to not agree with your snowflake theories and demands while you dont play the game…
Next post you found me you started with:

Again, GOOD LUCK WITH THAT xD

As I said, pot calling the kettle black.

I clearly have way more of a clue than you do because Blizzard agreed with my view so there’s that.

Literally living rent-free in your head atm.

500 posts later you still do not understand that performance =/= spec feels good to play. I can run +17 keys very easily if I so wish on this toon as you can see but I still find the spec unfun to play. It performs great but still feels crap to play.

In the cade of arms its not even an opinion question. Blizzard said they agreed that arms felt dissatisfying to play, hence they changed it. You can put as many empty words about me on your post but you lost all the same. Blizzard said themselves that the feel of a spec is important with their response.

If you truly only care about performance why dont we just turn the whole game into same abilities that just deal x amount of damage or healing or mitigation?

“Haha dps go brrrt”

Wish they could go back to TBC feral druids. Faerie fire, mangle, cyclone, lifebloom, a fully functional bear form and heavy bleeds. :drooling_face:

Just let me completely ruin rogues in pvp Blizzard! It’s all I want :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Ultimately the main problem with feral is that our bleeds dont do jack anymore.

Its just a redux rogue, Assas dots (passive procs) are more powerful than ferals Rip

The spec is COMPLETELY broken in a bad way

2 Likes

Feral used to be one of the hardest classes to play properly (a long long time ago) but when played well was really rewarding. Wish they would bring something like that back

1 Like

To me it just feels like a weak and dull version of a Rogue. Is it just me or does it just feel frustrating to sit there waiting for energy to regenerate just to hit with wet fish attacks?

They really need to overhaul Feral in my opinion. Bleeds should be pushed to the forefront as a direct part of resource management. It’s all about maximising the wounds-- which makes perfect thematic sense as a cat rips open his prey.

Rip stacks up so many times via good use of abilities to do maximum damage. Get the stacks up sooner of course and more of the duration is spent doing full damage.

I hate the way Ferocious Bite works with the waiting to get the extra energy to do the full damage. It should add a stack to ‘Open Wounds’ as a hypothetical name per combo point.

Indeed as a rather more extreme suggestion why does Feral have to ape Rogues with combo points at all? It might even be a thought that removing them and having just energy might free up the spec to its own path. Maybe make it so more and harder hitting bleed effects increase energy regeneration.

Rondakungfu and Atahalni, you seem to want to engage in a deep relationship. You should become friends on BNet so others wouldn’t be bothered with your ramblings.

That said… I’m just wondering if I’ll cancel my sub in the beginning of shadowlands as I did in BFA.

1 Like

Doesn’t matter at all what it is or how much it was changed, they very clearly state they have changed it. You can kick and scream about the semantics however you want but changed it was.

And I am able to do m+ just fine if I so wish. At least one of us has friends (as this thread has shown), lol.

They+you whined about the bleed that stayed.
So its the same + what you whined for buffed with a damage boost.
Therefore once more… :joy:

Well considering your 30’s parses on HC’s… Carried in 15 yes you can :slight_smile:

Do you?
Your desperation for my attention proves different :joy:

No, people said they dont want 80% of their damage to come from deep wounds. Now the mastery does what it is supposed to do, to buff your damage.

Again, whatever you say does not matter. Blizzard said they changed it. Your opinion is irrelevant.

Who cares what my parses are, other than you? You said i don’t do content yet here you are telling me I do it.

And still, if I am such an awful player, how come you keep losing to me? Every insult you make at me is a deeper gash on yourself. By all means, keep punching yourself in the face.

Yeah, look at the threada alone. You’re just a contrarian that a) never gets his argument right b) is disagreed with by (nearly) everyone, including Blizzard, so the evidence is really crystal clear.

You can’t win because you lost right at the start already. As you did in the pvp and the other thread.