Whats wrong with Feral druids?

I played feral last summer, and gave up because the rotation just felt way too unforgiving. When perfectly executed I really enjoyed it, but it just felt like whenever I misclicked just once, I got way too punished on the dps. Like there was no room for mistakes, so I just felt like I couldn’t use it for more than questing purposes in my case.

1 Like

You were the one who brought up protection warrior deep wounds, not me.

Protection warrior mastery is not the passive bleed they have.

Deep wounds as it was iterated in BFA for Arms warriors is gone. It has gone through changes which I am happy with- But the old version is gone all the same, as Blizzard have stated.

You did stop replying there so yeah, book-on-book, exactly what I said happened. No surprise there.

Maybe 4th times the charm.

Good, guess this is how perception changes: one player at a time :slight_smile:

and questing feels painful with a feral. rampup is too slow. other classes are way more fun for questing/killing stuff.

i’m playing this class since Wotlk (Ulduar) and it has some up and downs over the years. currently, without borrowd power, the feral play painfully average and boring. its somehow ok, m+ is ok when stuff doesnt die to quick, but the overall gamestyle is just boring and feels like a relict from the past.

Nope, i brought up deep wounds
You said:

But i see https://ibb.co/XpKDHC0

We will get this again and again because you simply trying to “outlast” as you said.
Pretty childish but yeah, its you :rofl:

They are doing EXTREMELY good actually, did a high key with a feral and it managed to outdps my shadow, thing that does not happen often at least in the pugs i join xD

Yet people will NEED mages+hunters because thats all they see in MDI.
At this point, the problem is in peoples brain not in the class. Now sure what happens in shadowlands.

Kinda think that its still 10x better compared to shadow priest questing with low gear xD In shadowlands beta i think its better to do quests as disc instead shadow lol

this is what you say to a dead spec made more dead due to horrible dev team?? nice to know you regard feral druids/customers worse than garbage

I don’t even know why feral exists as copy of rogue archetype.
If anything they should design feral in some unique way which would make class and spec more flavourful and exciting.

I have said throughout the thread that the version of deep wounds that is the current arms mastery will be gone- I do not care if the ability is retained as a protection warrior passive or arms warrior new mastery in name only. As said, I only care about the fact that Deep wounds (BFA version for arms mastery, that is) is gone.

And since it is, indeed, nowhere to be seen in BFA and Blizzard themselves said they changed it, then it is so, regardless of what you say here or elsewhere.

Pot calling the kettle black, lol.

4th times the charm, maybe…

You said you want deep wounds gone and you said that you dont even play arms lol. News flash its not gone its still here.

Lets say that 1000x times more.

Deep wounds (the version of BFA) is removed in SL. That’s all I wanted and thats what I got.

Nope, you partied that deep wounds was removed without even reading that its the same + buffs damage, you wanted it gone.
Im sure i can find you links of your posts but we both know you wanna outlast and other child theories/dreams so it would be waste of my time.

Whiners can whine, Deep wounds is here and strong.

I watched arena tournament today;I watched several matches against jungle teams. All i can say is even the most successful jungle teams are struggling to get pressure to enemy team. Feral damage is ridiculously low in all overall arena matches. Personally i prefer a heavy hitter feral gameplay compared to cyclone based gameplay. Giving us normal cyclone back didnt solve any problems.We arent a range class. We used to cast cyclone with combos. They removed that before.Now we are broken because we cant cast instant range cc.

If a slow/root remover fast moving melee dps class is constantly have to run away from enemies and wait ; in order to do damage when it has cooldowns; that means one thing. That class is broken.Because it cant do proper damage.

Also ,currently when i look to the Guardian spec utilities… i just scream WHY WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY . Why are they on guardian spec?? Why dont Devs design that kind of cool utilities for feral ?? !! They should have been on feral :confused:

For example similar to Alpha damage ;
Feral Challenge :
You focus the assault on this target, increasing their damage taken by 3% for 6 sec. Each unique player that attacks the target increases the damage taken by an additional 3%, stacking up to 5 times.

King of the Jungle Redesigned (similar to den mother )
Increases damage of allies within 15 yards by % 15 also increases your movement speed and healing by % 3 for each of your rip active. (up to % 30,for RBG’S also, 10x targets max)

Feral Lunge;(similar to Overrun)
Leap into the enemy Stunning enemy for 3 sec and knocking back their allies within 15 yards.

1 Like

Moonkin is another joke, useful as an aoe gold grinder and that’s about it.

Yeah.
Still, I missed feral’s aoe damgee was best. But, they made low damgee for slower aoe.

Moonkin is the main problem of feral actually.
It carries all the utility the ferals lack, aoe interrupt+treatns+innervate ETC
Now if ferals damage is better in M+, still id preffer treants + that innervate to be honest.

1 Like

It is gone, unless you are stating that Old Arms deep wounds is still there?

Go and find them then, because I have made it clear from the start I disliked the deep wounds mastery of arms warriors. You for some reason began to pull prot warrior passive into the mix which is your mess-up, not mine.

I was right about Shadowpriest, I was right about Warrior (arms) mastery change, and I’ll be right about this one too, unfortunately for you.

https://ibb.co/XpKDHC0
Still says DEEP WOUNDS

You still cant get over it :rofl:
You should :laughing:

You where not right for anything because as you said you dont play either of these specs, instead i was right that since you dont play them you whine about them.

Play more, whine less.
Will work i promise you!

Maybe I’m wrong, but he meant that BLEED effect called Deep Wounds is no longer here and instead it’s debuff increasing damage taken called Deep Wounds.

Bleed is still here, mastery works exactly the same but in other words just to make them stop, bleed procs from less abilities than it did before but when it does it increases overall damage. There is a screenshot from Beta so you can see it yourself.

He among others wanted it removed, instead blizzard left it as it is (great) and buffed even further because arms now is missing the haste stacking from corruptions.

Also, he knows but he had issues against me from an old conversation called me pathetic ETC and he is planning to keep replying me because he thinks it makes him somehow “better” saying the same thing again and again until others get tired of him. Anyways, august is over im back from holidays and i have plenty of time to reply him with the same answer again and again.

He admited that he doesnt play arms/disc/shadow/holy/feral yet he complains about them for… A reason he only knows, maybe drawing attention? Cant know

Deep wounds is here and the bleed he was complaining about is still here.

I stand corrected, bleed’s still here, just little nerfed and in addition it increases damage taken. Mea culpa.