What's wrong with RP-PvP and how can it be improved?

That you are wrong.

8 Likes

Camp rp :weary: :ok_hand:

5 Likes

Now you’ve done it.

2 Likes

Look, see…The Alliance? It’s a Faction. They Fired arcane weaponry at the Horde. You need to Own that or move on. Simply put…The Alliance carry Meat Cleavers to a war that Makes good men turn Sour.

11 Likes

Wow, I’m glad that Prussian believes they can read my mind. I mean they’re wrong, but it is sweet and touching, which of the two ladies who have caught my eye should I approach do you think? Given you can read my mind?’ In the meantime, shut this down…

Shut it down… [Morsteth mumbles gnomishly dancing through the thread]

7 Likes

I’m wracking my head for where this has come from. The best I can come up with is a misunderstanding of the division on starting dependent clauses linked by colons with a capitalisation, which varies between American and British English, but I can assure you no style-guide recommends starting all new clauses with one.

6 Likes

yeah Prussian you’d better c e a s e a n d d e s i s t right now before we get the mana bombs

4 Likes

the one who doesnt enjoy unrestricted rppvp or otherwise its gonna be an unhappy time for both of you

9 Likes

You know the best way to shut it down is for you to stop replying. Or do you need to have the last word?

5 Likes

That’s it I’m taking legal action

You have no idea what you’re in for

1 Like

Can we all agree that RP-PVP is a giant asspull as it already is no matter what? It’s either an annoyance, a bore, both, or good for others, not good for you, the other way around, and generally a pile of #*%} to organise and deal with, without half of one side’s guilds pulling out, going dormant/quartering the number of combatants.

RP-PVP is a bastard no matter what, unrestricted, more fun, more focussed on the gameplay and practicality. Restricted? Roleplay focus, not that many do so and decide to just walk through tank walls like it’s nothing. Focus on killing vs focus on interaction/conversing.

It’s all a bastard.

1 Like

The one with the nice boots

8 Likes

why are your posts so surreal Brigante… aughh

7 Likes

we can end this right now, right here

unrestricted rppvp duel

8 Likes

Presumably by assigning their character a moniker inspired by their favourite WWI fighter pilot and then pretending the Alliance gave it to them.

6 Likes

Know what, I’m looking up at the Guild list and heck, You crack on. Have fun!

winks at you

2 Likes

Yher lad show me those bastardly feet ahhh !!!

And also getting upset OOC when you get the “wrong moniker” from your enemies, taking to discord to convince them your character is really honourable and they are wrong to roleplay in that way

9 Likes