What's your Forum Users tier list?

I remember her
She was nice

1 Like

I think Grovi is S-tier, he’s always very funny.

2 Likes

I was writing that 2 days ago but i stopped cuz i dont like to define ppl.
But moothilda was really helpful and kind person.

2 Likes

Asjon and Jito S tier.

Everybody else F tier, including me.

1 Like

Not a huge fan of putting human beings into tiers.

5 Likes

I think back when i used to lurk she did the cow thread?

1 Like

Where else would you like to put them?

Yes you are so kind! :star_struck:

Let´s bless the stars

S tier i would say Puny/Jito/Naxxos/ Annada

A tier everyone else apart from the F tier i mention below

F tier Twiggz/Clown/Asjon and there many alts i have now placed all on ignore toxic and trolls. Twiggz being the worse such a massive attention seeker and blame’s everyone else and not manning up to there own faults. Constantly play’s the victim card and the “its not me its them”

Edited :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Incoming 346 posts saying how little he cares.

10 Likes

I’d rate the Retributor and Retributor imposters scandal S tier, most of the forum usuals are usually A-S tier too besides a few nutcases, but for me the worst forum posters are ones that bring Politics/PersonalAgenda/LGBTQ+ and the likes into everything no matter what.

Deja S tier just for the truth in that comment… :joy:

Edit: also I don’t want to be anyone’s S tier I’m perfectly happy being hated by low level trolls who are weirdly obsessed with me and even more weirdly jealous of my friendship with Soul :eyes:

6 Likes

see :slight_smile:

10chars

1 Like

this is really weird. hidden in 5 mins. probably is somethin automatic. isnt possible ppl flag your post in a so brief span of time.

I can move you to A tier if you like :smiley:

1 Like

nah Eliquis either is alt flagging or there is a group of them who enjoy it thinking they are punishing me…

soon as i get too real for them they flag everytime to hide their true intentions…

it’s why i look in the wrong when im not.

probbly is true in a larger span. but in 5 mins this is almost impossible.

1 Like

not for me tesla… i can get flagged under a min by these people lol

they have flagged me at least once or twice a day since i returned posting on the 26th.

And that is somehow different than 346 posts about Twiggz made by others?

3 Likes

you are slowly starting to see how it is, im grateful lol

there is a reason i been flagged 15 times this past week alone yet am not banned afterall.

the mods need to stop blindly removing what i have to say about them, and start restoring them…

then i wont look so evil.