What's your Forum Users tier list?

Incoming 346 posts saying how little he cares.

10 Likes

I’d rate the Retributor and Retributor imposters scandal S tier, most of the forum usuals are usually A-S tier too besides a few nutcases, but for me the worst forum posters are ones that bring Politics/PersonalAgenda/LGBTQ+ and the likes into everything no matter what.

Deja S tier just for the truth in that comment… :joy:

Edit: also I don’t want to be anyone’s S tier I’m perfectly happy being hated by low level trolls who are weirdly obsessed with me and even more weirdly jealous of my friendship with Soul :eyes:

6 Likes

see :slight_smile:

10chars

1 Like

this is really weird. hidden in 5 mins. probably is somethin automatic. isnt possible ppl flag your post in a so brief span of time.

I can move you to A tier if you like :smiley:

1 Like

nah Eliquis either is alt flagging or there is a group of them who enjoy it thinking they are punishing me…

soon as i get too real for them they flag everytime to hide their true intentions…

it’s why i look in the wrong when im not.

probbly is true in a larger span. but in 5 mins this is almost impossible.

1 Like

not for me tesla… i can get flagged under a min by these people lol

they have flagged me at least once or twice a day since i returned posting on the 26th.

And that is somehow different than 346 posts about Twiggz made by others?

3 Likes

you are slowly starting to see how it is, im grateful lol

there is a reason i been flagged 15 times this past week alone yet am not banned afterall.

the mods need to stop blindly removing what i have to say about them, and start restoring them…

then i wont look so evil.

sincerely twiggz. im just tryin to understand. not knowing the situation i dont assume anything.
Alt flagging is against rules and i dare to say noone should be so crazy to alt flag your posts just for the sake of it. risking a long ban.

1 Like

they been throwing abuse at me for months tesla, these people are plenty crazy to do anything…

i half expect them to show up irl oneday.

I am amazed you speak to him after the way he has spoke of you and to you , so i give you credit for trying to get on with him after he has been rude and toxic to you fair play well done you are a good person :slight_smile:

As for alt flagging i guess he has had one buried as i do not see his replies anymore under the new system it is great :slight_smile: but no i would not risk a ban for that person he is just toxic flith and a complusive liar but i am so happy i do not see his posts anymore spares me reading so much cringe.

2 Likes

eh. your right. but today i had already my chunk of wrath while arguing with a colleague so im in a good mood.
I tried many times to reason with him about this situation.
A try every some time i guess is in order: there too much hate and scorn here in the forum that i think sometimes it worth to try to put out the fire (to quote a marvelous queen song) instead ignite it.

5 Likes

I get you but some people you just can not help they are rotten to the core , people like that do not deserve your good thoughts and positive energy they will drag you down with them in the end.

I hope your day improve’s :slight_smile:

1 Like

i don’t really think i’ve ever spoken to you directly in a bad way.

i always respected your posts personally right from the bfa days when i joined this forum and used to post on “Darthtoon” and “Pixelbear”

only people i speak badly to are people who speak badly about me, like the above.

and they speak badly to just about anyone they disagree with.

it’s your choice to talk to me or not ofc i wont force you either way…

but please consider that you are being heavily mislead by these people about me.

afenton included.

im planning to change my job inside my company. this week will be crucial and i wanna understand if im at risk to be fired.
so i hope my day will improve, too! :smiley:

2 Likes

Good luck sending positive feeling’s in the direction of you :slight_smile:

1 Like

i hope your day will improve telsa … youre not a victim like me… :slight_smile:

1 Like