What's your Forum Users tier list?

try to think of one time i’ve directly attacked you personally ?

we would never attack tesla… personally

Sandwiches :wink:

1 Like

i have reason to believe Eliquis and other twiggz are the same poster btw.

1 Like

sincerely. i dont care. actually i have faaaaaaaaaaaaaar more important irl stuff to manage than backyard quarrel in a game forum.
you should do the same.

4 Likes

this forum is all that matters to me …

3 Likes

You have unlocked a new title:

5 Likes

same honestly…

i know a lost cause when i see one :slight_smile:

just thought i’d give it one last shot.

omg you actually said something true about yourself.

:+1:

Oh is it popcorn o clock again?

3 Likes

nah nothing to see was mostly talking to tesla.

1 Like

the forums are filled with a bunch of sensitive little kids. I never got flagged before but a few days ago i got a comment removed wich was not offended, just stating the obvious about something.

So yeah if even that comment of mine got flagged and removed i can imagine other people being pointlessly removed as well.

Some idiots seem to think reporting someone is the same thing as disliking a comment. I guess its the same scum wich downvoted people with another opinion with all their alts to hide comments. I dont get why some people get so upset about someone disagreeing with them even tho they are literally talking normally and not insulting anymore.

idk why some people act like a nasi and want everyone with a different opinion removed

4 Likes

to live a day in your shoes lol…

i am not exaggerating here but i have been flagged possibly over 200 times in the past year.

banned over 15 times, more often than not for something non offensive.

the mods even pretty much said sorry to me once in a appeal and removed all history of wrong doing from my account at one point.

but it didnt stop the flagging i get abused with here.

eventually i got banned again and again lol…

i was banned for 8 of the 12 months of last year.

but yeah there is definitely nothing suspicious going on :thinking:

funny thing is people claim im here all the time posting, how can i be if i spend 90% of it banned lol.

yeah the times i am on the forum i really dont see you misbehave or insult/swear at people. But thats the wow automated report system lol. If you got enough people or alts to ignore someone you can easily can get them banned. Both in game and on the forums.

Its sad how people are allowed to use multiple alts to abuse this system. A report should be counted accountwide and not per character

2 Likes

sounds like a pretty grim conspiracy. but it is not surprising. exceptionally intelligent people like me and you often have our voices silenced by those who fear the truth getting out. but the truth will prevail so keep making yourself heard

8 Likes

yes it was really suspicious when you got flagged for having ur meltdown on xmas and kept posting ur naming and shaming post.

with its nice little threat of how you wouldnt stop posting it if anyone dared flag you for rule breaking.

then you got upset by people posting xmas messages instead of giving you the attention you deserve.

of course you never do wrong.

ur a walking forum rule book so obviously cant break the rules and deserve ur flags.

not even exaggerating.

7 Likes

there was no meltdown related to that, i posted exactly my intention and that i would keep reposting it in the initial post…

you act like i had a meltdown, i was completely calm bud.

I’d never put my eggs in one basket and fully back a person on here. If I’d rate something I’d rate the post.

Someone can write an S-tier post and then something less desirable. This is why we have an upvote system and if there is a person I have many disagreements with I will still like a post by them if it is S-tier.

But of the sake of the topic I will put Slapface in F-tier for attention seeking with a garbage thread like this in the first place.

2 Likes

I remember there was a dwarf hunter named Keg who thought he was so smart in debating people about Classic that it was NEVERRRRRR coming back yet here we are. Haven’t seen him since.

‘ppl hating on me, want attention fom me’ haha copium