What's your Forum Users tier list?

alt flagging doesn’t work btw. Tjis is old news.
You must do it with multiple accounts

well here you are replying to me eh?

Just laughing at something yoy said and now ust clarifying before you think I actually want to talk to you haha

Talking to a brick wall yields better results than trying to get anywhere with lil Twiggz

He never does wrong and is always the victim, even when his own words prove him wrong its suddenly a figure of speech or something taken out of context :rofl:

If it wasnt such fun to know hes actually sat there seething every day I’d say everyone would be better off ignoring him. Alas, this is too good to pass up

Inb4 “im always calm bud”

1 Like

there plenty of multiboxxers tho, willing to abuse their multiple accounts. We dont see them as much anymore this expansion because zones are to big for these cheaters to walk. But they still exist and some of them do use the forums and will abuse their multiple accounts. i think multiboxxers will make a huge return once normal flying returns

oh indeed

Or people are just breaking the forum code of conduct and ordinary users are rightfully flagging their posts.

I know it is hard to accept, but it only takes around 3-7 flags to hide a post and even one flag will put your post into the queue for moderator attention and if the post (hidden or not) has not broken any rules you will not face any action.

However, if the post has broken rules (which in 99.9% of cases it does) you will likely see a small time out, those time outs grow in length the more you get and depending upon the severity of the rule you broke.

Occasionally they do just remove the offending post without any further action if the rule break was very minor and you have a fairly clean record of behaviour.

Alt flagging will get no one anywhere, as has been explained over and over (and over) since the forums changed to the current ones in November 2018: each poster has a unique ID attached to their account, we cannot see that ID number but the moderators and blue posters can, every post we make it is there for them to see and they can see which chars have that same unique ID number and are therefore alts from the same account.

The same thing with the flags, each flagged post has the unique ID number of the character which have flagged it and they can see if the same unique ID number has flagged a post more than once meaning it has been flagged by the alts of one account and they will take action against the account abusing the flag system.

Multiboxxers likewise would be quickly spotted as there would be a pattern of the same unique ID numbers flagging the same person over and over and a check of the IP addresses would mark them as being the same person abusing the system and lead to action.

Now, ask yourself this: do you really believe that there is someone or some people on this forum going out of there way to alt flag or multi account flag and risk there own accounts and that the moderators just haven’t noticed this is going on after (how many years has this ridiculous accusation been floating now?) all this time? or is it just some people simply can’t own up to their own behaviours so find it easier to blame “ghosts” for their inability to stay within the rules? :ghost:

7 Likes

:shushing_face:
The first rule of some secret community that mass flags people is: you do not talk about some secret community that mass flags people .
The second rule of some secret community that mass flags people is: you DO NOT talk about some secret community that mass flags people!
:fox_face::hocho:

7 Likes

haha in this topic alone 3 of twiggz messages are false flagged. your made up numbers couldn’t be more wrong.

Fact yoy made such a long post denying any multibox flagging just shows that it’s you. Which I already told everyone years ago

And multibox flagging risks nothing because the forum mod can’t see IP adresses.
Also no blizzard employee is ever going to look into EU forum flag abuse haha.

carry on

can’t be breaking it that much given the flag to ban ratio tbh.

Trust me, if I had enough money to buy multiple wow subs and multiple copies of DF I would be currently either playing the game to get my moneys worth or be playing something on a nintendo switch because I could afford one of those too :joy:

The fact you can’t even see what breaks the forum code of conduct isn’t really a surprise though, you are one of those who buys into the “mass spamming discord” conspiracy because you can’t own up to your own behaviour so need to blame someone else :ghost:

It’s like that other guy who spent weeks crying about being banned unfairly for repeatedly posting about non musical fiddlers :joy:

Or the ones who swear all the time then protest their innocence :joy:

Just admit you break the rules and get caught out, no one will think any the worse of you for it :open_hands:

im aware its a combination of very petty people.

i would name them but they would only flag again…

put it this way you do not have to look very far to see them ^^

i dont think it can be just 1 person.

One person could do it, but it’s not just one, indeed.

yeah they could, i witnessed one person potentially do it in my defense once.

they were abused and hated on until they stopped posting themselves.

by the same people.

which flag abuse me.

I have that poster on ignore so don’t see any of their posts flagged or not so :woman_shrugging:

Although you have kindly given yourself away so thanks for that, circumventing the previous ignore I placed you on kind of counts as harassment… :wink:

2 Likes

they still disrespect that person now.

EDIT: i will add, the aforementioned loved pointing out how they ignore me, but are one of the main people who keep bringing me and the other person into conversation even when we are not around.

:man_shrugging:

that alone tells you more than you need to know about their role in things going on.

Haha are you Twiggz too? Thinking people would go trough special effort to communicate with you.

Like I said you are a softie, who think being engaged with is harassment.
Stay off forum if you feel that way.
Or keep crying wolf and see what happens (nothing haha)

I already proved it’s him long time ago, no one here cares haha.
WELCOME TO THE JUUUUNGLE

1 Like

yup, but take solace in the fact they will still be here long after we move onto better things xD

1 Like

What are you talking about :thinking: