What's your goal this week?

why do you need hydrocane as a druid???

Ok bye thank you for your stay.

1 Like

isnā€™t the seal form a real pain to do?

First part of the goal done! One quest until 59 before the raid today! Even got the douse quest ready to kill some trash!
Letā€™s see on the Ragnaros part later today!

Can be used in combat, doesnt cost mana, doesnt cause any Cooldowns, allows me to fight underwater.

Get past the queue on gehennas

No we donā€™t need changes because you canā€™t handle PvP.

Success! Got to 59, after the raid though, killed Ragnaros and I got finkles lava dredger. Very good day in Azeroth!

Not as bad as people say. It maybe takes 30 mins to complete

1 Like

Gave up my Luffa but I got it:D
imgur com/xAOiwRA.jpg

Trying to keep my sanity while killing Rend for 12415152 time.

1 Like

benediction

I have Aquatic form too, did it as soon as I could, but its not always optimal.

Using it in combat costs you alot of mana and you have to switch out of your animal form to do it, meaning you either lose rage (and become more squishy) or energy, cant really fight while you catch you breath, and after that you have to transform back, which will cost the normal feral druid 1/4 to 1/3 of his mana.

With Hydrocane, you just put in on, catch you breath and switch it back to your main weapon. No downtime and you keep the mana regeneration going for when you have to heal yourself.

Seriously, the only 3 classes I wouldnt farm Hydrocane on are Warlocks, Shamans (these two because they already have waterbreathing) and rogues (cant use staffs).

Will definitely hit 60 this week. Currently 57. Guild took me through UBRS yesterday and got Dalā€™Rendā€™s offhand, Leather bracers with +hit, Eye of Rend and my Blackhandā€™s Breadth. Getting geared for 60! Also got Shadowcraft belt and gloves. Now if I can get Dalā€™Rendā€™s main hand, Iā€™m laughing!

1 Like

Well, got everything on my list done^^
Had to level 100% from 41 to 42 farming turtles in Tanaris to get these damn scales, but I did it^^

Next goal: Do fishing quest

1 Like

Iā€™m dropping Herbalism for Engineering today. Almost have all mats needed

Going from lvl 43 to 45 and afford a mountā€¦ atm 70g so a way to go.

Try and get brokentooth tamed ā€¦ already spent 5h looking for himā€¦

Too much to think of for next weekā€¦Uldaman to clear the quest log then finish Badlands, STV, Hillsbrad, Arathi and SoS, then do Hinterlands, finish Desolace, Feralas, maybe hit 50 and do ZF or Mara

Got my HOJ a few days ago but my hunt for glad chest and carpace continues!

My goal was to hit 32. Ended up dinging 35 last night, so achieved my goal this week for once!

I played like 40 hours this week (usually play under 10 hours) as I decided to stop drinking for October so not going out a lot. Plus, Iā€™ve injured myself so canā€™t spend my free time in the gym. a lot of sitting at home. Good for my WOW character.

I also managed to do Scarlet Monastery, which I always see as a marker of getting past the ā€œfirst phaseā€ of the game. Getting well outside of the familiar zones and heading out into the world. I also headed over to Kalimdor and explored Stonetalon Mountains to get my Fire Hardened Mail (even if itā€™s not much use to me now iā€™ve outleveled it) and explored some of Ashenvale too.
So much world pvp! Fought my first Horde enemy this week and then killed 50 more.

Goal this weekā€¦ I think I will aim for, level 37 by end of the week. I want to try to spend some time leveling my professions and making a bit of gold. If I could get to 70 gold by Sunday that would be great - Iā€™m on 50 gold, level 35 now. Should be easy, as Iā€™ve gained 30 gold in 4 levels.
I would really like to afford mount by the time I hit 40, as Iā€™ve never managed this before on any vanilla character (on private servers)