What's your goal this week?

Kill as many allies as I can find. Preferably gnomes.

did you get your mount?

This week my goal is to drop skinning and max engineering. I got the mats to about half way through mithril (~230). Gotta skill up mining as well for that reason. Any tips where to skill mining 230+?

1 Like

You need to keep doing mithril as thorium isn’t obtainable until level 245.

Yeah i know. I wonder where to fsrm mithril

Get a group to BFD (Which is impossible on my server even as a tank apparently)

EDIT: No I’m not level 17 anymore :stuck_out_tongue:

Hm… my goal for this week was to kill ragnoros, which our guild did. So… dunno really.

Yes, very late Friday (technically already Saturday) night with about 15-20 gold left over. Back to over 100g on Saturday. 14 days played time at that point. I would have reached the goal much earlier, but we did two full BRD runs on Friday, which were nice for loot, but not so great for making gold.

Hi Stulxyma,

my goal this week is to gather some information:

Can you provide some information please about german RP-PvE Server Celebras?

When did it goes online?

Will there transfers available?

I will translate it into german soon™.

Tanks and have a nice day.

My goal this weekend is to return to classic as I heard there was another realm transfer. This time, unlike last transfer, i did not get to wait what guild thought. I just moved.

Now I finally delve back into the last levels I missed out. If guild moves or doesn’t at this stage its least of my worries. As much as I had history with them, it wasn’t enough to put up with the state of server and many things.

I got my 6 arcanite bars, now I just need to gather 100g more for raw gold to give to quest givers and I can complete my full quest chain for my charger!

Hype :smiley:

2 Likes

My goal was to get the Robes of the Exalted from Baron Rivendare, but since I achieved that I’m looking forward to MC/Ony tomorrow and hoping for a nice Tier 2 drop or Cauterizing band or something. :grinning:

Unfortunately I did not achieve all goals from last week. Main reason was that I enjoyed my druid alt too much and neglected my other alts because of that :stuck_out_tongue:

I did achieve goal on my main, get to 59. This week I will only set goals for my main:

Get to 60

Buy epic mount (got gold already)

Get as far as I can with attunement quests Onyxia and MC since I joined a raiding guild

Spec to healer

Try and farm some pre raid gear

BRD!! This is one of the things I’ve most missed from vanilla. Want to explore again this huge instance

Hit 60 and join a guild, perhaps get me some shadowcraft as well!

To complete some quests without sitting and waiting for hours in the queue.

get world chat back on shazzrah

Well my goal for the week was to get the Whirlwind weapon. But I just ran Scarlet Monastery and I looted Ravager. Just tried it and it has a freaking whirlwind attack proc. It’s sick. Not sure if I really need whirlwind weapon now!

I got to level 40 yesterday so went straight to buy my mount! I have named him Gary the Goat and I hope he will be my trusty steed for many months to come. He is grey and has green eyes, and he likes eating rogues.

So satisfying having a mount.
And, I bought all the ability upgrades from the past 10 levels that I refused to purchase due to mount-saving. And bought some new Plate items as a 40th gift to myself.

Goal this week is level 41 and also complete the Scarlet Monastery quest.

1 Like

My targets are to:

1. Hit Level 60
  2. Complete UBRS Key
  3. Craft Truefaith Vestments (http s://classic.wowhead.com/item=14154/truefaith-vestments)
  4. Visit Onixia’s Lair