When are you fixing War-Mode?

If everyone contact support for this lag i think their website gonna freez or whatever.
Let People talk about game issues, im so happy seing People Even bothering typing on this forum anymore.
Blizzard devs need the see - the issues MOST People have. -

Today when I went to mechagon I couldn’t help but to notice that I saw plenty of alliance everywhere, but no horde. When asking in chat how many where there I got answers from two other players. Bit later I ran into another one. So maybe we were a handful of players there.

Had to turn it off later since I kept getting attacked by some run of the mill retard while I just wanted to finish my bloody quests.

Ever considered that the only ones that answer that survey are the ones that have the same opinion from the very start?
The ones that are zerging non stop aren’t the ones complaining, they are happy playing some sort of pve mode with a bit of spice.

See, when wanting a survey to be unbiased as possible you need to target a wide demographic as possible. Web surveys that are sought up by people that share the opinion (usually unhappy about something) are often rather biased and therefore pointless.

Seriously, are you trolling or plain dumb?

3 Likes

If a survey is biased, so are posts in a forum. Therefore you are saying the forum complaints are pointless?

Players come here to complain. Fair enough. But both survey and forum are as biased or not biased as each other.

Good to have more than one source of information in that case. If we went by biased forum posts alone, things would appear worse than reality.

I have taken time to log a ticket with blizzard even though I knew it would be useless. They have given suggestions that I knew would not help but I did them anyway. Guess what still delays in large battles, and people still complaining every time there is a battle that there is lag.

I am going to keep replying to the ticket and see if I can get an answer from them but I doubt they will give one.

Yes keep on at them. The ones that suffer unplayable lag but don’t go through the support process have nothing to complain about. Eliminating possible causes is what it’s about.

Did they get you to send them diagnostic data recorded during gameplay?

If you and Blizz eliminate all other possibilities for cause of lag, looks like too many players during large battles for some reason affects you worse than others.

At least the battles are typically over quick, are not on all the time, and don’t always even start.

The explanation given is there is pretty much nothing that can be done, it is not the server that is under stress but networking before reaching blizzard.

Which is caused by addons. Those addons don’t even need to be installed by me I can be running the game without any addons but other people’s addons collecting data may cause flooding of the network before reaching the server. Which coupled with distance to server causes delays which are multiplicative.

So only option is to move closer to where server is hosted is the answer I was given pretty much.

So all people who have this issue there is nothing that can be done apparently.

3 Likes

Thanks, see, when I’ve been going on about lag, this type of info is what I wanted. And we only got it because you went through the process.

It really clears things up.

They need to do something to fix it though, they have to.

Just did a battle now and just had everyone in the shard saying they having tons of lag(5-10 second delays).

They need to increase the bandwidth or get dedicated lines to their servers to prevent the flooding.

Because at the moment it looks the the Majority of people cannot play in large PvP battles.

1 Like

I assume they are limited in what they can do. Going by the phrase “networking before reaching Blizz”, that could be anywhere in the world, not just the vicinity of their server.

Something to think about… I believe certain realms are located in different parts of Europe. Could be wrong, think I read that somewhere. I wonder if a character on a different realm, might bring the server closer to you. Maybe even just going to the different server via a different route could help. Just a thought for a test. Unless, in WM, since we are on a shard not the realm… dunno.

If other player’s addons are causing this issue, or making an existing issue worse, and the issue affects enough players… Blizz ought to disable addons that cause the issue, when it happens. Surely they can detect and block all affected addons temporarily to suppress the lag.

world pvp is a fun aspect of this game. To constantly be vary of an imminent threat lurking around, to casually find someone who attacks you and you kill them.

Too bad blizz decided to shard in a way that is always 50 to 1. Mostly alliance favored nowadays. No warmodes. No balanced wars, only one side forcing the other to turn warmode off.

Srsly, trolls this days are so uneducated.

Do you even know what a ping or a mtr is to be speaking about “networking”?

I know basics, but rely on qualified support types to explain. As they did above.

I copy pasted the sentence that you quoted from another poster’s description of what Blizz told them. “Before” indicates not within. Don’t need networking knowledge to understand that, just basic English.

You have a different explanation than Blizz for lag?

I failed to see any qualified support explaining your sentence.
Can you please elucidate me?

The above is what Devinee was told by support. You can contact support yourself to get firsthand info.

Thread is a bigger joke than BFA.

1 Like

And your contribution is the biggest :relaxed:

There is no fix for excess players in zone addon lag, and there is no fix for zone faction balance. But keep complaining lol.

I don’t lag btw. :slight_smile:

1 Like

So, I get called a liar and a special snowflake for saying I don’t get unplayable lag… and according to you it’s a server wide delay affecting everyone… but you don’t get lag?

Does that make you a liar special snowflake too?

Hmm, someone is trolling :relaxed:

1 Like

No lag :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well, the evidence is mounting that not everyone is affected by lag.

If it was that serious an issue, blizz would disable these addons that potentially cause lag. They don’t, therefore lag is only affecting a vocal minority.