When it looks like Alliance could win AV

Not racials, that’s tactics. Horde has better tactics than alliance atm, as horde got forced too learn the game, while alliance still rush too lose for “quick honor”.

And again, back in vanilla. Alliance won 95% of AVs, so nothing to do with racials, all to do with your factions attitude.

2 Likes

Hmmm tactics to overpopulate pvp servers to unplayable for alliance level? Interesting.
Here is few very good threads about AV and why its heavily horde biased in current meta, bother to read some before arguing about it :-1:

2 Likes

So now you’re draggin in p2 in a AV discussion? Oh, and I play on Ashbringer, a alliance dominated server. in P2 Alliance camped the world, not the horde. So that does not fly here.

And I’ve read all the posts about “horde bias”. But frankly, I don’t see it. if AV is so Horde favored, why did alliance win majority of the fights back in the days? Why did Ally rush take less time than horde rush? The only thing is, Alliance don’t care while horde use tactics. That’s it. I know, you miss you’re premades. But they are gone! GONE I say! Now you have too do the same as horde. Teach the pugs in how to play.

Ι lol’d at Horde trolling.

How many fights have you lost because of shadowmeld?

I’ll tell you.

YOU HAVE LOST ZERO FIGHTS BECAUSE OF SHADOWMELD AFTER 2005 WHEN IT WAS NERFED BECAUSE THE HORDE CRIED AT THE FORUMS ABOUT SHADOWMELDED AIMED SHOT WHILE YOUR OP RACIALS REMAINED UN-NERFED.

Just can’t stand the amount of horsecrap the Horde tosses around.

Carry on.

4 Likes

Honestly?
If you ask me it all boils down to queue time.
For Alliance a quick game(win or lose) is preferable because you can just be in the next game in a few minutes anyway, so people don’t want to drag out what they feel like is a lost game anyway.
For Horde if we lose quick with very little honor we’re back in a 30+ minute queue, so you damn right we’re gonna fight you tooth and nail for it.
This is what it boils down to imo.

2 Likes

While shadowmeld might be complete trash his other points are valid, I’d trade my hardiness for either stone form or escape artist in a heartbeat preferably escape artist with the current mage meta and nova never ever breaking on any kind of damage, yes please gimme.

typical ally, takes one snip bit of what I wrote, and writes an entire post about that one snip bit and ignores the rest. lol.

Alliance didn’t recall because horde has advantage in AV map. Path to south is almost impossible due to bottleneck that horde uses. Triangle practically isn’t possible to pass. Horde can easily move to north after recall.

3 Likes

Alliance would be pretty happy to swap racials between factions, looks like horde wants it too, everybody wins!
Now start few threads about it and developers will implement it asap.
As alliance we can’t do crap, all our threads ignored by horde playing developers :sob:

1 Like

I want to swap alliance and horde on map at least 1 week. Horde will cry such as crybaby. 1 hour waiting in queue for 100% lose. Haha.

6 Likes

Would be nice also lol

1 Like

breaking a root = / = being immune to fears or stuns

1 Like

Just fyi, the IB GY bottleneck is identical to the IWB bottleneck. All comes down to how you use it gameplay-wise.

There are just some Alliance posters (the most vocal ones) suffering from PTSD from phase 2 causing all this drama about AV these days.

Meanwhile, I’m still sending in emails to hacks@blizzard.com with time/date server data for them to look into, to investigate possible premades larger than 5 people, when I see an abnormal amount of highly ranked players in the same AV.

Sure, there isn’t a premade close to 40-man anymore (at least not when it’s not from Russian realms), but it’s still possible to get more than 5 people into the same one if you try hard enough, which some Alliance players are still doing.

1 Like

I wandering how your brain works.
Little test, 2x2=?

3 Likes

Better test yours with something easier. 1+1 = ?

1 Like

Easy. 1+1= hordewinsbecauseofoverpowerracials

3 Likes

Or horde have better graveyards + choke points? :smiley:

You are drunk. Go home.

While horde get sh gy and def icewing choke as ally have only 1 way to attack, that ugly hill where lots of horde waiting on ground or from the bunker with gy so close to them as support.

On IB gy as ally when we defend we can be attacked by both front and back and also from up the ruined tower. If we try to go triangle while we still dont have the gy as allied controled, we can be attacked by front, crossroads rear and ruined tower. As soon u ress from fw or cave y easily reach us, faster.

As horde if u just tapped only sh gy all u need is to stand the icewing choke up the hil and also with this you can have both bunkers tapped, so you destroy bunker fasters. We cannot afford to send ppls back to retake cause we already few (because afks, bots and fishers) and we have to stand our ground until we get gy while we have 0 reinforcment

Personal record on recalling death count was 40 deaths in one av from recalling. Like in the god damn Tom Cruise movie Edge of tomorrow. And Ye we won :]

1 Like

The best PvP guilds and premades are alliance. Just saying.

1 Like