When it looks like Alliance could win AV

Why is that Horde recall to their base in masses?

When it looks like Horde will win (which is most of the time, let’s be honest)…

Why do Alliance not recall?

Is this an imbalance on the terrain of the BG? is this inherently Blizzard’s fault, and not the players?

1 Like

We had the recall strat hammered into our brains during the 7 minute drek rush spaghettifiesta and thus we always have our trinkets ready to go.

And we are not afraid of recalling over and over till we get the base back or its a lost game.

8 Likes

Alliance dont give a fck about loosing because instant queues, they are lazy.

Horde have to wait 1h, the game is important for em and they are motivated for winning

Thats all sadly

4 Likes

I have long said if Alliance had 40+ minute queues, they would win more.

They would want the win more.

But it’s easy to throw toys out of the pram and blame Blizzard for imbalance. In a BG that Alliance were winning 95% of the time 14 years ago and 95% of the time 2 months ago.

9 Likes

it is simple really. Horde like to drag a game out to at least 60 minutes so that they get a solid 3k honor/hour. They dont understand simple game mechanics such as the honor decay. They also like to call the whole spam recalling suicide tactic ‘pvp’ and when you try to explain to them that recalling over and over as a mage while only getting 1 arcane explosion off each time unitil the point where you have 24 deaths is far from pvp, you will get washed away with negative reactions because blizzard managed to reduce the overal playerbase to a 80/20 horde/alliance ratio by introducing changes (in their #nochanges concept game) which all favor the horde, hence alliance quitting the game.

6 Likes

From what i read recall mages are.actually working since horde is winning most games? Maybe your understanding of it is wrong, not theirs?

I’m at 7.2k honor/h with the 30 min meta, not sure where you pulled that number from but “okay” and that’s without turning in a single mark today.

2 Likes

Can we just remove recall or put an hour CD on it or something. It’s such a negative tactic, and benefits horde more because their AV groups are like 10-15 Vurtne clone mages who just recall and aoe spam.

4 Likes

Horde have to wait 1h queues because this faction heavily overpowered in pvp, that’s why even if alliance try hard they mostly loose anyway but with time wasted, so they just fastening things.
Thats all sadly :drooling_face:

1 Like

Wonder how you got that helmet if you think 7.2k honor/h is anywhere close to “good”, especially when you have a 95% AV faction winrate. I sense a certain unemployment scent here.

1 Like

Horde have superior racials in 1v1 duels (hence why dueling tournaments are mostly Horde dominated).

However Alliance have the advantage in group PvP, because Paladins > Shamans by miles.

WoTF and Hardiness make no impact on a 40v40 PvE BG.

So now what?

Its as if most of Alliance players forget the one and simplest reason. We want to win a “War”. Its a fantasy war game. You have to kill enemies, win battles and dominate the world.
Personally, I prefer to get zero honor and win a BG, than being No1 in killing blows and even risk a defeat.
Ive been guarding nodes in AB (in epic gear) for the whole duration of AB games, while green geared warriors were fighting in the middle. The more players with that selfish attitude, in one side, the worst results they will have.

Hmm so in 40vs40 noone using fears, charges, intercepts, cheapshots and so on, is this abilities disabled in mass fights?
Oh wait, disabled only for alliance
If AV is pve bg, wsg is what, player versus flag bg?
Is there any smart undeads on forums :thinking:

4 Likes

You do know that horde has a lot lower honor/h then allies right? And that we don’t compete with alliance for rank, right?

4 Likes

Okey, what about all the gnomes breaking freezes, dwarfs breaking blinds and immune to posions, humans detecting stealthers trying to go north. And all of those pesky nelf hunters sitting in shadowmeld ready too kill you in a moment.

All of these are just as effective in a 40v40 match as Wotf, hardiness.

1 Like

Its good to see another ally that dont understand the honor system at all. Keep on trying you will eventually get there sport.

1 Like

Not really, horde immune to abilities making you loose control of your character, alliance racials just harmless toys compared to it.

3 Likes

Horde.
Will of the forsaken: Provides immunity to Charm, Fear and Sleep while active. May also be used while already afflicted by Charm, Fear or Sleep. Lasts 5 sec.
Hardiness: Chance to resist Stun effects increased by an additional 25%.

Alliance
Stoneform: While active, grants immunity to Bleed, Poison, and Disease effects. In addition, Armor increased by 10%. Lasts 8 sec.
Escape Artist: Escape the effects of any immobilization or movement speed reduction effect.
Perception: Dramatically increases stealth detection for 20 sec.
Shadowmeld: Standstill stealth.

Frankly, for 40v40. I’d say alliance racials are stronger than horde… But ey! up to the beholder eh?

Not really again, we have horde overpopulation on pvp servers statistics and their AV winrates, so it’s not just beholder.

1 Like

“Unemployment scent”? As a Horde PvPer currently ranking up, I get loads of work done in my 40 minute queues. Couldn’t be happier.

I’d hate to be Alliance sweating all day with their 2 minute queues and losing all the time (due to no fault of Blizzard).

1 Like