When will the Horde bias end

Blizzard probably just forgot about her (and her doomstone) anyway…otherwise she would have been present in BfA, but she wasn’t… also the problem with what you said is that the Grimtotem aren’t the majority (or even the larger tribe) inside the ranks of the Tauren I think…

Not just Baine, but the whole Tauren are an Alliance race at core, actually.

This was subtly told in a book (so, Blizzard allowed the author to write this), where Warchief Sylvanas had just discovered about Azerite, and she thought not just that Baine, but the whole Tauren should have joined the Alliance, as she had no use for such a kind and good-willed (and passive, in her opinion) race in her Horde. She even thought that both the Horde AND the Tauren would have survived better if the Tauren just joined the Alliance.

But other than the gameplay reasons, they just can’t because technically they still have that old blood “debt” toward Thrall and the Orcs for saving them (the same debt the Darkspear tribe has), although probably both Tauren and Trolls have largely repaid that debt already at this point, and could leave the Horde without a lot of moral problems if they really wanted…

more then unhappy more like Fandral Staghelm was deeply jelous and angry at malfurion stormrage so it was less about Tyrande and like grimtotem they turned a traitor to the their own people

Problemw ith the Tauren largely is that they’re suicidally pacifistic, when left to their own devices. They almost went extinct, before Cairne took over, with his revolutionary idea of actually fighting back against the Centaur…

But Baine goes beyond that. I know there are voicelines from Cata that never got used, which paint him in a more respectable light, but that’s not what we got. What we do have is a character, who in majority of his appearances either works against his own faction, whines about his own faction or is a waste of space and animation budget.

3 Likes

Baine is a waste of space. Blizzard would do the Tauren community a favor if he gets killed off.

alas he won’t he has plot armor in the form of being BFF’s with anduin weep … cry and despair Erevien

Baine will die soon enough. And when it happens the Horde will usher in a new age of greatness without cowards and weaklings holding us back.

didn’t you say the horde was dead few threads back please make up your mind and take your meds

Blizzard’s writing is bad. I offer resistance against it. If the Horde wants to be strong again my ideas need to be implemented.

Not only a strong Horde, but it must also be competent (and not necessarily evil all the times, but they must be able to show honor to the Alliance when they really deserve it…). We must remember these two things too, otherwise even if Blizzard write a Horde that it’s very strong again, but just evil and then the war ends just like in MoP and BfA, it’s all wasted efforts and a repetition of the story anyway :sweat_smile:

I’m also not against the return of a loyal and competent (Orc?) Warchief leading the Horde at least during a faction war, Councils in war tend to be not very effective for all the different opinions of their members and long time needed for the strategical decisions to be taken…

Well, they never said that there won’t be a warchief again. Should a warchief be needed, they could name them, just as they selected Horde embassadors in the Shadows Rising novel.
And if they replaced the Mak’gora with a no-confidence vote, they could also keep the warchief in check, should he push the boundaries.

1 Like

there will never again be a warchief in org that’s the very reason the council exist we’ve had 2 warchiefs go nutters and abuse their position for their own personal goals so far and that’s just in the new horde heck we don’t know if you can even mak’gora a council member they might be sitting for life :stuck_out_tongue:

The Horde suffered in Bfa. The Alliance didn’t. That is unfair and needs to be changed. Stormwind becoming a raid and at least 20 alliance leaders need to die. That is not up for debate. If Blizzard actually cares about the Horde they will give us some well deserved victories to make up for all the crap they put us through in Bfa. I want real victories. Like the attack of the alliance on Zandalar. And I will not stop until I get what I want. Remember this.

2 Likes

20 alliance leaders to die wtf the horde never losed that much and Blizzard will never do that no matter how much you cry, grow up! how old are you dude? 30? Go touch some grass and realize what you do every day, its ridiculous… at least if you were rping, but it seems you are not since you have a whole YT channel talking about “Alliance players deserve to suffer and bla bla” and you really take this serious, its kind of creepy to be honest.

Don’t feed the trolls. Or, in this case the descendants of dark trolls.

The Horde did lose that many people since TBC. Only if the alliance also loses that amount of leaders things can be fair again. Blizzard owes that to the Horde.

1 Like

Alliance didn’t lose everything. They are just so extremely booring and default at literally every aspect of the entire faciton, most if not all people don’t rly care what is actually happening to the faction as a whole.

That being said, there is a complete lack of understanding who won what and when.
If lore had the heroes of azeroth in consideration, knowing the alliance as the ultimate dead faction, where currently there are more Zandalari than dwarfs/gnomes/kul’tirans and mecha gnomes combined, then it would be rather logical, that the alliance loses more, as literally no one is playing or achieving anything with that faction.

He counts in the list all the heroes since Warcraft 1 and 2 in the Old Horde, like Blackhand, Doomhammer, Gul’Dan, Grommash, Zul’jin and the chieftains of the other clans too so it’s probably a lot more than 20 actually…

1 Like

The old horde? Gul’dan? Im confused, does this guy supports the current horde or the horde full of bloodthirsty draenei genociders that came out of the dark portal?

Me a troll? Why would you say that?

Yes I do. But even without those the list is still pretty long. What did the alliance lose? Varian, wow. That is literally nothing. Just compare these 2 pictures and you will realize how bad the Horde has it with losing their leaders all the time. The game is not fun if all that happens to your faction is one defeat after another. Literally nobody wants to play as a faciton that always loses to the alliance.

Garrosh, Sylvanas, Gallywix and Vol’jin are all gone. The bias couldn’t be more obvious.