When will the Zandalari leave the Horde?

As of Shadows Rising, they are true Horde members.

Jaina was the leader of the attack on Zuldazar. She is responsible for the thing. So she is the one who has to answer for the death of Rastakhan. And once the cowards Baine and Thrall are dead too we can wage war on the alliance again and finish the job Sylvanas has started. Death to the alliance! No mercy!

1 Like

They are not. The Horde betrayed the Zandalari when they made their peace deal with the Alliance. I rather see the whole Horde dead instead of being at peace with the alliance.

1 Like

Don’t much care to RP on the forum Erevien, sorry. The lore is objectively what it is.

4 Likes

This is not RP. This is the truth. The Horde scum will pay for their treason. The entire council will die this I vow.

I’m starting to think you want to destroy the Horde more than the Aliance do.

2 Likes

A Horde led by Thrall and Baine is nothing. I rather see the whole Horde destroyed before i accept peace with the alliance.

1 Like

Nah Revendreth is fine, I hear they lost one of their anima generators and need a replacement.

1 Like

We arent and we are. Tayo for instance defected from the Zandalari Empire to the Horde. She was later allowed to rejoin the Zandalari Empire and now serves as the Ambassador. Talanji sits at the Horde Council yes, but the Zandalari Empire itself still remains independent.

You also wouldnt get the Zandalari to serve under anyone but the rightful queen/king so the way Talanji does it is the only possible way to begin with by being part of the Horde council and ruling the Horde with them while at the same time enforce the rules of the Horde she agrees on onto the Zandalari without them feeling its somebody else and without the Horde Council having any real power over the Zandalari. But as long as the Horde council is on good terms with her they have no reason to object this particular way of ruling.

A dumb king. Replaced by a Queen that already demonstrated to have more active brain cells while backed up by a Loa that actually likes her unlike her father.

We still have priests.

Easily replaceable. Also the Alliance doesnt have anything left either.

Right around the time night elf players get vengeance.

Which is never.

Rastakhan would have never accepted the peace with the alliance. Talanji is a complete joke and a waste of space. If Zandalar wants their revenge against Jain then Talanji needs to die. Period. Just like the Horde council traitors who made the peace possible, Death to ANYONE who wants peace with the alliance scum.

Talanji is trash.

No. They are all dead.

it isn’t. You are just another alliance apologist. Stop pretending you are Horde. Because you are not. Filthy traitor.

The alliance is literally dominating all of azeroth. You have to be blind not to see it.

a traitor council. The Zandalari should leave the Horde and isolate themselves from the rest of the world again. That way the alliance won’t attack them again.

1 Like

Horde bias killed this game

2 Likes

fake copycat. You are not the real Erevien. Get out or I report you.

1 Like

Please tell me, you will be long and blond haired High Elf after the patch :heart:
Its heartwarming to see, you finally saw the light and joined Team Blue

Don’t worry, we all know that ranting about a fake copycat is just a cover story
We’ll keep your secret :shushing_face:

3 Likes

You mean like the Night Elves? :triumph:

Unfortunately yes :frowning_face: and I’m much much more sympathetic to the Kaldorei. But thats how it’s being written really, “oh just forget about it, let’s work for peace” - it sucks.

What’s worse is seeing a redemption incoming for the one who caused both of these events to even take place.

They’ll call her a hero one day
 :no_mouth:

How df did they still not get the memo? They had to UNLIST the Sanctum of Domination ending cinematic shortly after it came out due to 16k dislikes and a comment section that told them in 1.7k posts what utter sh
 their lore writing is. How much does it still take for them to realise that this b
 blood elf ranger captain post mortem needs to post mortem for good?

And to OP: your face looked pretty at first sight, but then you opened your mouth and ugh

1 Like

Suppose it’s just too late to change it now considering they work way in advance on this stuff but even so
 I probably think I would’ve.

It started with the war of thorns when we found out Teldrassil would burn and almost everyone was like “Sylvanas will burn Teldrassil” and they acted like “you’ll be surprised just wait
” and then yeah Sylvanas did it :no_mouth:

It’s just so uninspired, but some seem to enjoy it - to each their own I guess. I’m not a fan anyway. I can stomach the lore up to this point (even if I think I could be so so much better) but I just don’t want her to be redeemed.

:joy:

2 Likes

Why is a Blood Elf trying to speak in the name of Trolls?

This is pure madness.

1 Like

Not like he was in any position to refuse if he were in Talanjis position. Especially since Rastakhan was owing the Horde after 9.0 for cleaning up his mess.

Yeah good luck with that. All the Loa like her, including Bwonsamdi. So that means siding against every Loa. Also what revenge blabbering. The Horde had every right to march into Zandalar after 4.1 and burn it to the ground (and prior to the war between Horde and Alliance, especially when Garrosh was still in power) because of Rastakhan not paying attention to Zul and starting a war with the Horde that Zandalar couldnt have won.

Yeye bla bla bla. Stick to the lore at least. If you want war then you have no idea about the entire lore whatsoever and would only cause both Horde and Alliance to get destroyed in the process.

Better than Rastakhan

Please get up to date.

Bla bla. Easily replaceable.

They arent. Get up to date before posting.

That wouldnt stop anything. Also the Zandalari owe the Horde.

2 Likes