Where Are the Strong Male Figures in the Latest Expansion?

Tropes of Woke reimaginings.

1. No male can ever outshine a female. So male characters and franchises are sidelined and sidekicks in their own show.

2. Push for the Woke Utopia despite setting time or universe.

3. The male is to be inferior to the female. Even at the expense of damaging the character or franchise.

4. No female can ever be the villain. Just misunderstood and or mandatory redemption story. Extenuating circumstances for their crimes and evil acts.

5. the approved demographics will always be portrayed as evil or incompetent. White - H3t3ro - Male.

6. Deceive the audience with the bait and switch. It leaves the Woke “writer” free to produce whatever story they want. Whilst using the intellectual property like a leatherface skin mask.

7. tear down established characters in order to make their replacements more likeable.
    Biggest example of this is Luke Skywalker being made into a hopeless hermit that drink green alien breast milk defeated by “their” Mary Sue superior in every way girl Jedi.

8. Mandatory one sided race swaps from white to non white or “diverse” - turning heteros into LGBT - turning male characters into females.

9. Attack the fan base and silence any and all forms of criticism with slurs of being a bad person. Ists Isms Phobics.

10. Demonstrate the superiority of the “preferred” character over the one whose fan base and IP you are borrowing.
    With Uncharted 4 Nathan Drake soundly is defeated by strong diverse woman EVERY SINGLE TIME.

Supergirl defeats full strength Superman in CW Supergirl show. Woke Batman has the world’s greatest detective inferior to the girl detective in every way.

Woke She Huk is superior to controlling her rage than Bruce Banner who has been the Hulk for decades.

1. Demonstrate a disdain for the characters or intellectual property of those that brought the audience.
    With Masters of the Universe killing He-Man twice really drove home the idea that it is all about Teela and Evil Lynn.
    Or the CW batgirl show.
    This suit is literal perfection. response: It will be once it’s made for a woman.

2. Make the female the main focus of a male franchise. Examples such as: Terminator Dark Fate - Furiousa.

3. Erode the fantasy in order to more than make an allegory of “approved” politics and worldview. But platforms to spread the message evidence of this can be seen with PRONOUNS IN SPACE Disney Star Wars acolyte, or Diversifying Elves and fantasy races to “represent” the real world examples such as: Amazon Rings of Power with Black Dwarves and Elves or Dragon Age Veilguard with Black disabled women and Black and Asian Elves.

4. Abolish gender stereotypes. No more masculine males or feminine females. World of Warcraft War Within has a black half elf that could be male or female. Woke She Ra Princess of power is a boy in girls clothes. Gender Swapped Mr Freeze has to be masculine because feminine lesbians do not exist.

:point_up_2: :point_up_2: :point_up_2:

The above is not a 100% (close 88%) yet from IP to IP the same recipe is used.

6 Likes

lets have a look see … the last few expansion packs stories have all been female lead since the end of legion/bfa up to now. not that i mind. But this is warcraft wheres the big boys and the war and good story telling…

1 Like

Tbh, where I live when I speak to people most tend to agree with my views. Especially the young people see it more and more as ridicules how the topic is pushed in media they consume.

But it also varies depending on what kind of media.

In case you hadn’t gotten the message, Moltensage: I am not debating with you anymore.

I am done with this nonsense. In fact, I’m thinking of just not coming onto the forums for a while because this constant whining about the most useless things is really annoying the hell out of me.

I’d rather just be playing. Because unlike all the obsessed haters looking for a pixel that misalignes with their beliefsystem, I can just take something I’m not a fan of and go ‘oh well, let’s focus on something I DO like’. Like an actual adult.

You can dream. To quote you: “Deal with it.” :wave: :wave:

Oh hi low level alt with 2 posts who’s totally not trolling.
How are you today?

Post on your main, if you dare.

What are you going to do, tough guy? Hunt us down on our main? Like what are you really going to do?

They are over correcting because of the bad things in the past. In Metzens latest video he talked about how he tried to make them not thing about “If they will like it” (something like that) and just do what they want to do. I might be reading into some things, but that is my guess.

Its fun they are giving female beards now

makes me think of this

Humans are great eh, if this thread doesn’t make you love humanity nothing will

Life lesson incoming, a scary one. :ghost:

Ok children /any male’s who have never made eye contact with or been in close proximity to a female of the species…

THEY ALL HAVE BEARDS

THEY ALL SHAVE

to varying degree’s like anything in life of course, like men some are hairier than others, go look at your moms upper lip real close when you leave the basement next time for a wee wee.

Word to your mother :ice_cube: :ice_cube: :baby: /whisper’s “too cold”

Be respectful to your mother too, call her a dwarf and she’ll slap you back down those stairs, just a warning

1 Like

People are not paying attention. The list applies to many shows and other things.
Calstlevania Nocturne - Kevin Smith’s Masters of the Universe reboot - Batman the Cape Crusader - My Adventures with Superman - Kenobi Tv Show - Thundercats Roar - The Witcher tv show season 2 / blood origins / seasons 3 - Wolfenstein Youngblood - Saints Row Reboot (2022) the ruined the Saints Row franchise and Volition as SELLING content is necessary - She Ra Princess of Power Reboot - Avataar Legend of Korra - The Marvels - Madame Webb - Furiousa - Charlies Angels 2019 - Terminator Genysis and Dark Fate - The Last of Us 2 - Uncharted 4 - The Last of Us 1 remake - The Wheel of Time remake - Resident Evil Netflix remake (2022) - Cowboy Bebop live action remake - Watchman remake - Amazon’s the Rings of Power both seasons - Assassin’s Creed Shadows that tries to retcon Japanese history with Yasuke offending Japanese people to the point of Japanese politician and historian speaking out against it, No Time to Die 2021 (meant to be a bond Film) - She Hulk - CW Supergirl.

These are just a few things listed but it can get longer. The list posted from points 1 to 14 applies to the above mentioned BECAUSE the exact same recipe is used. Across different intellectual properties and industries.
This is not a coincidence. Similar to how news channels repeated the EXACT same message.
:point_down: :point_down: :point_down:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fHfgU8oMSo

Should the IP die they move on to the next. Actual audiences can not be forced to purchase product or consume content.

You’re not paying attention. Most people aren’t.

2 Likes

Imagine situation, you are in hospital your baby was jsut born and doctor say: “It is body type A” XD

3 Likes

You are all so hostile when anyone different gets some air times in today’s media. Years and decades of LGBTQ+, racial minorities, and the disabled being oppressed in media already exists. For once, now the small people in the room get some attention, and you lose your minds.

Your kind of media already exists. You can watch it for free now on many streaming sites. Let us enjoy the spotlight for a while. It’s good to consume different types of view, and I’ve watched over 30 years worth of straight male propaganda and being harassed by guys online for being a girl who had interests in “primary male” activities. Now I don’t have to put up with it, and you guys feel like you’ve lost control of the lives you wanted basically being able to own a girl.

One day you’ll be examples of backwards mentality in history, just like the far right facists in the history books.

2 Likes

I think this shows a little bit how low your tolerance is for different opinions, if you extrapolate this thread to fascism.

2 Likes

Open a history book. You’ll learn something. The rise of Fascism always suppresses oppositional expression and being anything but the same orientation, state of ability, etc.

Fascism is a far-right, authoritarian, ultranationalist political ideology and movement, characterized by a dictatorial leader, centralized autocracy, militarism, forcible suppression of opposition, belief in a natural social hierarchy, subordination of individual interests for the perceived good of the nation or race, and strong regimentation of society and the economy.

That’s a interesting thought. It’s true i guess now when i think about it, that the game does lack masculine male characters. And as many players in comment section mentioned already, i guess It’s just another woke propaganda by Blizzard…
It will pass i believe. Strong male characters will return, be patient, keep hope and stay strong!

6 Likes

Or maybe you just lack empathy for men? It’s in our DNA and nature to get drawn to strength, nothing wrong with it inherently, and it has nothing to do with fascism directly. When I see a character like Broxigar, I get excited. I was constantly fighting and measuring strength with others since I was 3 years old during my whole childhood. In modern society this inclination gets oppressed. It’s completely natural to play a fantasy game, and wanting to see strong warriors, especially if this normal human inclination is suppressed. In the end, it’s just fantasy and entertainment, so customers should get what they want, not what activists want to socially engineer people into.

6 Likes

Anduin
Bronzebeard
khadgar

Honestly, the use of male characters in promo materials amounts to false advertising. Why is Anduin in the center of the loading screen? What did he do besides failing to use the light and getting kidnapped? And Thrall? Showing him is pure nostalgia-baiting.

If Blizz were honest, they’d show Alleria, Moira and Faerin, those are the main characters.

Even outside of the main characters, the expansion is filled to the brim with women. Any notable men that are present exist only to die and pass the mantle to a woman - Earthen, Machine Speakers.

Now, I don’t think it’s done distatefully so it wouldn’t be a problem if it weren’t such a trope.

Or all notable characters of a faction are simply all women from the get-go - The Arathi.

The only somewhat useful male character is maybe Brann Bronzebeard in delves. And I don’t think we should have to reach this far to find a competent male charater in a game where 90% of the engaged playerbase are men.

1 Like