Where Are the Strong Male Figures in the Latest Expansion?

lol those were enemies not friendly to the player. not a single woman died. i hope they kill jaina or alleria for the horde

1 Like

Technically Calia died?

no she is still in the game. that doesn’t count. she even has a leader role. 0 is the answer and we all know why

1 Like

Dont do it, dont go there, dont make that jump.

You’re insane.

1 Like

Your patience and endurance in this thread is way beyond normal.

From where I stand, these literal freaks just make it a past-time to make you jump through their hoops, explaining yourself again and again, watching you exert energy as they laugh at your attempts to make them understand. They are not here to understand. They are here to undermine.

Continue with your efforts if you want to, it makes no difference. These people enjoy draining others because they are empty. Let them destroy themselves, you cannot save someone if they don’t want to be saved.

4 Likes

The forums:
“We need more strong men in this game!”

Also the forums:
“Waaaah I can’t get into groups as DPS and I’m too scared to make my own or play healer or tank!”

Allegedly most healers are women. I’m not seeing a healer shortage in my groups.

There is nothing to understand because they refuse to HONESTLY state why they dislike certain things (I’m sure we all understand why that is).

And what is the answer for heroic male characters dying?
I think numbers are greatly exaggerated in this thread.

Cairne, Varian, Vol’jin <— All happened before ‘woke’ was a big thing btw
Since that time: Saurfang.

And that’s all the heroic male characters I can think of. 4. Wow, SO many. :smirk:

Please let me know if there’s someone I missed (and don’t start naming villains or nobodies; this was about big heroic male characters dying).

But again: It’s logical that male characters are dying because there were SO MANY of them compared to female characters. In the future we’re bound to see female characters dying because then there will be a higher number of them.

your left hand doesnt count vicktor its not a female

2 Likes

That needs a Tips!! hahaahh (Good one )

Edit:

This crybaby saw what I said and it buried her.

1 Like

Them folks be complaining about gender roles in videogames but we’re empty for fishing with low effort bait. Good, great.

Just stay away from children.

Oh? Why? Afraid ill turn em woke instead of repressed? Or are ya implying something sinister?

Edit for clarity: i dont make kids woke or repressed.

Edit 2: or you were calling us children then in that case, leave me alone im having fun.

Which part of ‘currently every male character aside from Anduin and Dagran is basically dead or retired’ was not clear?

Oh yeah, some of them are also simply shelved indefinitely. Looking at you Bane, sorry excuse for a character along with Bolvar and Vol’jin and Turalyon who all have been basically benched until its their turn to be replaced or humiliated. Let’s see what happens to Turalyon though, I am genuinely curious. Given his close ties to Alleria surely he has some part to play.

-If- that’s what they were initially advertised as, yeah. I am saying that. Should I have been more curt about it from the start?

I don’t think there’s anything wrong with having media that caters to men. Likewise, media that caters to women. There’s also plenty in between. Something like Cyberpunk and Harry Potter where gender distinctions rarely, if ever, matter.

2 Likes

The Brazilian swimmer did good - he only has the body left and some arm … And can they just publish a BOOK so I can read the story.

Dude, thank you. This is exactly the point. You already know what we think. We don’t need to tell you.

And you don’t care if what you know is true. If it wasn’t true, and you knew, you still wouldn’t care. We are the bad guys. Against minorities, women, transgender; list it all.

And you’re here to stop us.

So why talk to you?

2 Likes

I mean if you dont want to engage and talk, then why are ya?

How do you know they were men/males?

I miss this

2 Likes