WHERE IS BAN FOR EXP BUG ABUSERS? (Method, APES, randoms?)?

???

37 Likes

This just makes it even more for fun to watch a lone mage ding 60 and then switch channels to ZF farm groups.

3 Likes

How were they supposed to know its a bug?

4 Likes

world first was not even done legit…

releasing MC and onyx at the beginning was a mistake imo

they haven’t released honor yet so why not

11 Likes

So they ban people for stacking exp pots, but when streamers openly exploit a bug for exp in front of a huge audience it’s ok?

40 Likes

This is true.

They should have gove with Phase 0. 1st month, no raids. Just dungeons.

5 Likes

???

2 Likes

It’s not a bug. It’s just Blizzard not understanding how hardcore some of their playerbase is. Imo you should get a ban for creating this thread.

15 Likes

it was a bug,

here is the math if you need it :

8 Likes

Not a bug, k.

11 Likes

You should worry more about fixing your keyboard, seems to have a sticky caps lock key.

It is simple.

This company will NOT ban anyone (Streamer, World Firsts) for clearly abusing the exploit. This will be a case where they choose to not ban anyone as to not detract from the financial gain that Classic is current bringing in.

As for the white knights that are defending peoples actions and saying they don’t know… please stop acting like a child. Streamers were aware of the exploit and CLEARLY running over and over with the raid style composition. I was also wondering why all week this has been the case, now I know.

Blizzard even have the steams to go through and lay the ban hammer down, evidence right on their doorstep but the cowards will not jeopardize their cash cows and in this case they will turn a blind eye!

Makes me pretty sick tbh that something this good as usual get spoiled but clowns and the company failing to act.

-Weak

12 Likes

How are people supposed to know it’s a bug. Use your heads…

2 Likes

Probably the most hardcore defense I have ever seen… make sense now.

but oh wait, logic dictates that the more players you have in a party the less experience you get. This has been the case from day one. So point one makes your sentence mute. Everyone knows that the exp diminishes.

Second point is that no one uses raid parties to do a 5 man dungeon. That means since the dawn of this game, you have always used the right size part for the relevant content. Unless you lack a few players for a 40 man raid or someone pulls out.

By that logic OF COURSE people knew what was going on. This is evident by the repetitive grinds all week long. They used a raid group in a 5 MAN DUNGEON, knowing full well that the numbers that were showing after each kill was more than it should have been.

They even tested this in some streams by doing a 5 man run in the prescribed groups and then going into a RAID group and exploiting. It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to view the numbers on each pull to know that you are gaining more experience.

11 Likes

It did diminish.Point one ruined.
It’s not set to 5 men.Just because you assume it’s 5 men doesn’t make it a 5 men.

Incorrect. Of course there is diminishing exp but if you cared to read below… when checking exp in a normal dungeon setup and comparing that to a raid setting with 10+ people, you would expect less exp in the raid as there are 10 people.

You think the streamers who found out that you get more exp with a raid as apposed to 5 men didn’t know they were abusing… you really have blinkers on then.

I cannot arguer with someone who has no idea what they are talking about. I have already told you that they compared exp amounts on streams between the two styles and ended up raiding due to getting more exp.

When the game states it is a 5 man and not a raid… weird right?

4 Likes

ofc they abuse.
where is bans?

if not a ban them - let all of us abuse it.
Just say “its ok, use it”

4 Likes

can I just say your avatar is amazing.

2 Likes

They top guilds that do this know much about the game and that it was a bug . So the first legit world first still have to come nice!

The first legit world first happened 15 years ago.

5 Likes