Which troll rp guilds are out there?

Will do, thanks! :slight_smile:

Can also check the Painted Shields, they accept all trolls.

4 Likes

Cheers! Will do :slight_smile:

Painted Shields for more Zandalari oriented RP, Darkspear Warband for Darkspear RP. Also there’s Hand of Zul and First Empire.

3 Likes

Hands down the best Troll guild out there (in my opinion).

7 Likes

Thanks for the help! Now I will look into which one I’l choose!

1 Like

https://thepaintedshields.weebly.com/

Also our website is here.

8 Likes

Cheers! :slight_smile:

1 Like

As said before we have the Painted Shields, the First Empire, the Darkspear Warband, the Shadows of the Empire and ofcourse my personal favourite, the Hand of Zul!

Gravesworn’ thread has unfortunetly been locked due to a lack of posts (also thanks for Watrus for pointing them out :smile: )

3 Likes

Painted Shields if you’re going for Horde aligned troll rp(so Zandalari, Darkspear, Revantusk and Shatterspear if I’m not mistaken;

The Darkspear Warband for Darkspear patriots as the name says;

The First Empire if you want primarily Zandalari centred RP(however they do accept non-Zandalari trolls if I’m not mistaken)

And finally, Hand of Zul accepts all trolls who wish to restore united empire of Zul to its former glory! Not aligned with the Horde, of course.

4 Likes

I’d say seek the Painted Shields out, I had a great experience in there.
They are very welcoming and they have epic events, casual RP with them is also great which not many guilds can have sadly.
But yeah the Painted Shields would be my go-to guild if I had a Troll.

1 Like

I also know recently there was a guild called the Gravesworn. Bwonsamdi-worship and troll occultism. If you’re into that.

Oh My, thanks for showing me all of these guilds! :open_mouth:

1 Like

We’re here, as well! Neutral, Wholesome, Village Themed RP. :slight_smile:

Good luck, finding the right guild; for any of your Trolls! ^^

4 Likes

We really should make a thingy ma bob thread with all the troll guilds like the night elves have!

2 Likes

Feel I should mention these boys as I’m very fond of what they’re trying to do. Basically they’re trying to represent the druid side of Darkspear RP. A kinda Cenarion Circle for the Horde troll community. Anyone of Darkspear roleplay who isn’t interested in the warband side or legion aspect and wants to focus on their faith or loa spiritual-ess should give give Zol a message.
He’s the second best Darkspear GM I know.

5 Likes

My guild has already been mentioned, so instead of saying who to go for I’ll say think about your char and where it fits best. Every guild mentioned has their unique touch on how troll RP can go as the best race (sue me, elves) is very versatile and there’s a lot you could go for. Overall, these guilds all have their good parts and I would recommend all of them.

1 Like

Now I just gotta decide which one! Can’t still thank you all enough for the help!

This is the guy with the best EU Horde transmog 2020! #respect

Also bump for… reasons.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.