Who is following the Asmongold - Taliesin meltdown?

A topic simply doesn’t go “away” when just one single person wants it. It’s egoistical and does not contribute anything to the on-going discussion. You should have been aware of this.

Secondly, you are not in the position to forbid anyone else to post here.

I am sorry i will stop posting regarding this.I made an error in judgment when i even gave attention to your past comment.These are not stuff to tickel/post around,especially your parts regarding history and you made a concetion with him.You went way over board.
And seems to me you have some personal conection to push it this far.

oh how fast they run away when they have nothing to counter facts :slight_smile:

Hitler was a dictator.
You had no choice.
People wouldn’t do stuff to pleases him because they wanted to.
You would do as told or you would literally be shot (or worse) for treason.

If you think that applies to Asmongold then you’re brain dead.

This forum will likely be locked soon given the direction it’s gone, but this thread is overwhelmed with bias and hate towards either Asmongold or tali.

It’s pretty cut and dry, this all could have been done in private.

3 Likes

Are you part of Tali’s epicly amazing sunshine and rainbows community that never do toxic things like call other people toxic and demand the banning of other players for disagreeing?

2 Likes

It doesnt simply go away when one person wants it yes, but i have seen tons of topics getting locked because they went off topic and people just started insulting eachother, wich is exactly what happened alot in this topic

No kidding sherlock, and i havent said people are forbidden to post here. why are you so angry at me lol

This stuff is great. Imagine basing your entire argument around a spider man quote. His whole rant was like one big flash flood of soy.

I dunno kev…
Why WoW community and WoW employees have to endure troll baits by #1 wow leach and his terribad pests.

thats called a populist, not every populist is like adolf tho. And honestly if you see fanboys/girls of most celebs you could compare most of them in this way. Being a populist doesnt mean being on the same level as hitler.

Honestly you know a topic has degenerated when people start comparing others to hitler for both having a following of people

2 Likes

OK guys fun’s over this arguement has went on long enough see you next drama

2 Likes

Yep 100% agree.Or in some cases people try to derail it so it gets locked down.But it’s mostly as you said,people depleted there arguments,or exusted repeating them self.

Yep…he went over board.

Just because someones behaviours might mimic something like Autism, it doesn’t mean that the person in question has Autism.

What Asmongold does is nothing to do with Autism neither do I believe that he has it. Quite frankly the subject of Autism should not have been added into this conversation in my opinion.

I’ve mentioned in another one of my posts about his change of character on another persons stream while doing M+ with them, its a persona that attracts viewers when on stream because of how much it makes people talk thus getting him attention and that attention equals more money.

Just because you know people with Autism, it doesn’t make you an expert on diagnosing others as having it. Its actually pretty insulting to those who have been diagnosed with Autism that you do this.

We all know at least one person with a medically recognised condition (I know plenty myself), but you’re now just projecting your thoughts on others based on your own experience with those people.

4 Likes

Oh, that old scandal method to attract some audience and keep attention on yourself.

Anyone who uses the word shill has a very low iq just saying.

Why do white supremacists feel connected to Trump? Trump never really condoned racist actions directly.

Why does Asmongold attract moronic low life idiots? It’s not about Asmongold not inciting hate, his general persona and the things he does and says on stream have attracted the worst kids in WoW community (just read his chat that goes unchecked majority of the time, and his McConnell sidekick is just brilliant). That’s the simple fact, and statistically speaking, the more followers you have the more bad apples you’ve harvested.

I’m not really against Asmongold, nor am I a big Tali fan. Just stating typical human nature; you feel drawn to a person you connect with. Why do people who watch Nobbel don’t go around sending misogynistic messages and rape threats after he reacts to a video?

I can’t blame Asmongold, that’s just him and his character, and I think Taliesin could have reacted in a better way to get the right message across, but I can’t blame his heated rant when his own wife gets harassed in that fashion. I can’t even imagine what it must feel like reading some of those sick tweets and DMs.

I felt bad just reading the stuff his Subscribers (not just the leeches) were saying about Hazel. Funny enough, it’s his own followers that also make complete fun of him in the most hurtful way, to which he is apparently just immune.

Yup and his community events (those during the Arus patch) are his watchers trading him stuff. “I got the transmog set in 1 day!” Yeah I wonder why… But hey I can’t decide if 39 random people wanna trade all mog to Asmongold. Same way he got the Tusk of Manneroth.

We agree a lot and and yet disagree on others. He doesn’t mind the 4 bentic pieces being OP I do. Yes we both agree on ML back but for different reasons. I want it back to better distribute loot in guild and friend groups once again (Preach’s view aswell). He wants it back so he can do raid runs where he informs people he will ninja everything. Asmon plays for gear alone, only he is honest about it. hence the moment PL came he quit mythic raiding due to it. Meanwhile people like Preach and me power on through but will often say “bring back ML already!” so they don’t forget.

Only with asmongold you know what you get, he doesn’t hide his true self and is complety honest all the time. Also he does respect other people their opinions, with T&E I just feel mocked and quite frankly insulted with how he calls people stupid whom disagrees with him…

Hence why wow coverage (in terms of news and developments) is: Bellluar (general news, will try to stay neutral but not afraid to call them out when needed), Preach (raiding) and Asmongold (just everything inbetween). I wouldn’t watch Asmongold for tips how to behave in a guild, as somebody not famous I would be blacklisted from entire realms. Meanwhile Nobbel will only be watched for lore videos where he goes deep, most often I know most stuff but just to refresh my memory or get a few new details.

1 Like

Can’t blame them for trying to get all the loot when there are plenty of people fine with it and thus joining him in the raid. just so basicly can say “look guys im on tv”

As long they don’t ninja it without telling people inbefore

1 Like

No he does not how many times has he armoury shamed when somebody does not agree with his use of rtard and cancer.

“An illusion what are you hiding?” Who’s reloged alt are you for shaming.

2 Likes

Armory shame? He does that only if the person is outright lying or speaking from 0 expierence.

Random player on the forums: “Oh being in a guild is awefull!”
Asmon: “Just checked your account and you never been in one…”

He is right to call such people out, heck some of most anti-raid people here on the EU forums never even touched normal or barely touch it. Yet had an opinion because they heard from a random friend of a friend how they once encountered a ninja… I encountered those, very few (5 of them in 3 expansions) and we reported them as a group.

Preach did the same, in his own words: “The people cheering for forced PL are mostly the people who only do LFG content anyhow. They don’t even know how ML worked in a organized friend or guild group”. That’s not shaming that’s putting the facts where it belongs.

4 Likes