Who is following the Asmongold - Taliesin meltdown?

He’s not fully at fault but there is some responsibility that he needs to accept over this.

If you produce any sort of content, you need to know the type of audience that is going to engage with said content. Knowing who your audience is means that you can tailor your content to reduce the types of reactions that the likes of his followers have done. Asmongold has had his audience for a long time, he knows this so he does have some blame for this. He has seen so much backlash because he is the catalyst in this (through his content) but he still insists he’s done nothing wrong, simply saying “I don’t control other people” is not enough.

1 Like

To basically sum up YouTubers screaming at each other…

“My opinion is better than yours! My followers say so!”

“is not…”

“is…”

“is not”

"is…
"IS not!!

“IS…”

“IS NOT!!”

"IS!!

“IS NOT!!”

“SCREW YOU GUYS!!! IM GOIN’… HOME!!!”

2 Likes

I only check the stream from time to time but a lot of you are pulling facts out of their posteriors. Lots of the viewers are in their twenties.

And you have to explain why a yt/streamer should behave for its language while it’s full example of indivuals using worse terms starting the by the parents usualy.

Armed forces its just the primary examples, becouse there are military schools, even for teens 11y old.

But if you fail to understand this maybe are the one that needs to be flagged becouse by all the post you made earlier you are sort of frustated towards asmon if you believe he should be banned from every platform.

Maybe just jelly then he manages to don’t need to work, and he can stay home while you not?

I said both are wrong so its you who does not understand and just trolling now. And i rather go out meet real people then sit at home all day swearing and insulting people that dont share there beliefs. T&E ,Asmong and Babyface all 3 of them are in my view just as bad as eachother but sure you carry on thinking its ok for 1 of them to act like they are and defend it . And since when is a 11 year old a teen.

By law? At least in mine country is?
Obviously I’m on his side becouse surprise surprise, 90% of the individuals behave like that or even worse in this world.

So yea keep believing that he is ruining the wow community with his stream…
I will tell you a big secret the community was like that way before twitch was even a thing.

Right, wrong, don’t think it really matters at this point, but Tali has completely changed/ruined how I view him after this. I used to watch all the T&E vids from when they were still a relatively small channel, but have started finding them lacking since they got to go to Blizzcon last year and have found myself skipping many since.

They were mostly behind the news compared to other channels, as they only release at most 2 videos a week, but those videos were generally of such a high production and entertainment value, they were worth waiting for. They did always put a positive twist on everything, though generally remained factual.

The current videos, IMO, have become too saturated with personal opinion, stabs at others and have become mostly forcefully positive about the game, making them painful to watch compared to their older material. This now combined with Tali losing it on stream and completely destroying his media persona, means I just unsubbed to their channel.

Besides the fact Tali is a grown man in his mid 30’s, he also was (or maybe is) a professional actor, that should have known better. He just ruined his character for many people with this little spat…

3 Likes

Do you not read or understand English ? When i said all of them are bad not just him please read full context before replying thanks.

Maybe you are the one that needs, becouse regardless I tipe he or they, my point remains the same. That what you consider bad its not even a fraction of how is the world, and the fact you can’t understand shows of close minded you are.

You are the close minded one who thinks there actions are acceptable and whiteknighting Asmong when all of them were wrong and all of them acted badly.

He apologized and explained himself better, should you be interested there’s the video on his twitter

Last night he had a full on meltdown on twiter,during stream went back on his appology,and continued the usal censoring and insulting anyone telling him otherwiese,he wount tollerate “you could have delt with the situation better” comments now.
It’s all on his twitch channel vod.

Yea keep bealivng is their fault, go on redbull or method twicth that atm and tell me again that people behave like that die of asmon, tali, Obama, putin or tinkerbell

I find this context interesting.

For some reason I thought Taliesin and Asmongold were about the same age. I didn’t realize that Taliesin is noticeably older, and that his age is already such that those streams seem to be the career. Asmongold is young enough to stop doing streams and start doing something else, Taliesin less so and from his age it seems that he already tried to do other things and wasn’t successful much. Unless Taliesin has a real job which pays significantly more than his streams do, well… he is obviously jealous of Asmongold being both younger and more successful than him and this explains a lot of his reactions.

I find it amusing because I never thought much of Taliesin, thought he is being a shill and his overjoyous reactions to news are insincere and forced, and now it seems that he is not even a good shill and is jealous of people who aren’t shills yet make more than he does, and are younger than him to boot. :slight_smile:

i think you are underestimating how taxing streamers job is. and how dangerous.

streaming is popular but its already less popular then 2-3 years ago . in couple of years like most trends it may be over and then those people will have 0 experience in anything that can be applied irl .

also the moment that trend will be in decline all the money from sponsors/adds will dissapear.

also its taxing - look at Preach for example - he clearly hates his “job” atm but he cannot stop it - he can pretend that people will watch him playing other games but its simply not true - if he is not streaming wow he is not making good money - so he has to play the game he hates regardless of anything .

i do think that people who treat streaming as their primary carrier have huge “cojones” - because if it doesnt work out they will be left with nothing.

other thing is i think people vastly overestimate the amount of money that streamers really make - mainly due to not realising how many chargebacks are there for donations almost imidately after .

i get the "apeal " of “playing games as work " but remember 1 thing - for each” succesfull "streamer there are literaly tens of thousands of those who failed.

thats not excuse for tollerating it

twitch is public platform and as such it has responsibilities

just because atm law in most countries doesnt catch up fast enough to technology it doesnt mean eventually it wont. give it few more years when politicians who were teenagers in early 2000 will have their voice heared and will take care of policing the internet . it already started with the hearing about lootboxes. with time it will only speed up .

i do think that streaming on internet should be controlled the same way as TV is mainly to protect kids and young adoults from toxic content - like asmongold streams.

So if TV is much controlled why there are still show with openings of girl dancing something more similar than a bikini than a dress??? I see more toxicity on TV than on twitch, Mr general manager

2 Likes

This is how it begins. Say goodbye to freedom of speech.

7 Likes

Kim Jong-un, is that you?!

5 Likes

I for one, welcome our new overlords.

1 Like