Who's looking forward to classic TBC/WOTLK

i am 11 level in phase 1 of classic :stuck_out_tongue: . too early to start thinking about TBC

They can create new TBC servers and allow the option to copy characters from Classic to TBC, that allow people who want to continue into TBC move to TBC server with his characters and people who want to continue in Classic keep playing with the same characters in Classic server. Even some could just choose to play both because they will have two copies of the same character, one at level 60 in Classic and another ready to level up to 70

1 Like

Expand Classic on a new and respectul way from its own world/design and lore (that came with war3) THIS would be a bomb. Imagine how much good they can do instead of what they have done (rpg/lore/fun killer dungeons finder online). Something new and fresh, but still what it should be.
Sounds like a dreamā€¦ With how new blizz works.

TBC was ok, servers apart for the one who wants is ok too, tho its cheap af to do for new blizz

This is why you will and should stay on the classic realms. We have absolutely no interest in having you on our WoTLK realms full of dragons. Nobody needs or wants you in our 5-6-7-8 PvP Season, not aiming for an awesome undead Frostwyrm.
What were you guys saying? #nochanges? No changes Classic, please.
and NO CHANGES WOTLK.

Different opinions i guess, playerbase wise wotlk was the peak of WoW. I absolutly loved it to.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.