Why all the hate for female leads?

You’re the one who keeps throwing ‘reading comprehension’ around as if you actually know what that means, ‘buddy’.

Before mentioning facts, you should check your own.

Point to note, The Uk is the most densely populated country in the European area. With each year, the lax standards of legal immigration plus the zero standards for illegal immigration will further exacerbate the head per capita by a significant volume.

21/22 Uk Census. (all figures are estimates as they cannot account for those that failed to return a census form (in other words illegals that never got the forms).

16% of uk population were born abroad

India, Poland, Pakistan, Romania and Ireland were where the highest recorded numbers of immigrants came from (legally).

No idea how you figured Ukraine or Hong kong was the top ones.

Hows that Kool aid now?

1 Like

You mean the DEI candidate?

You missed the one eyed aspect as well. Defo box ticked everything in that toon.

No it isn’t. I think you’re confusing England and UK. Regardless, there are more densely populated countries, such as Malta. Whereas in the UK Scotland is has a very low population density and is actually begging for immigrants to come to their communities.

I didn’t say that. Perhaps you need to learn to read.

1 Like

I will stomp every mortal who dares say something against knaifu!

It’s good to have female bosses and heroines for a change—in every other game it’s usually a very bulky guy and it’s dull. Plus, we’ve had enough male bosses and so few female ones in the past; glad they’re learning towards both genders.

BfA had G’huun, Jaina Proudmoore, Uu’nat, N’Zoth, the three of which are male.
SL had Denathrius, Sylvanas, the Jailer, the two of which are male.
DF had Razsageth, Sarkareth, Fyrakk, the two of which are male.

And TWW has… Ansurek for starters, so we’ll see… However, I believe it’ll be the same again.

1 Like

Majority of new female NPCs presented are just the same or uninteresting. If they are not already in power they will always replace a male character which is one of the following: is a good guy but dies, is an incomptentent moron or is a bad guy so you have to take him down and the female character takes the lead. They have 0 personality other than “she’s kind, but strong and cares for everyone and is always here to help!”.
Take Eirich compared to Brinthie: The first time you Meet Eirich he’s sitting on a moving throne and is clearly arrogant but at least it gives you some motions. I know earthen are supposed to be more chill but man Brinthie is extremely boring.
Or even Baelgrim compared to the new girl. Baelgrim is a likeable character which has flaws and learns from them BUT they had to kill him off so a woman could take is place. Again.
Alleria got a horrendous new model and is becoming Tyrande 2.0 by having a silver armor (with 0 explanation given, i mean she fought the Legion fo 1k years but now she needs to change wardrobe) and being mad about a elf-corpse (people which say she’s becoming Sylvanas have probably slept throught BFA and Shadowlands because it was always Tyrande being ultra butthurt and looking for her namesis aka an elf-corpse).
Then you have Faerin which other than being a walking checkbox for “modern audience” with a zoomer haircut and the most silly shield placement ever, is yet again a strong women, but she’s also kind and cares for people and is strong-willed and blah blah blah. Obviously she is the one who has to help Anduin figure stuff out with the light by… lighting up a lightouse, meanwhile our boy Turalyon, who served the Light for a gorillion of years is just hanging around

2 Likes

You mean the floating chick with that hard to pronounce name? Not much is being said cause she’s pretty well done. Goes to show that development over long spans of time has it’s benefits. Unlike other characters like the one armed girl. It is a girl right? Cause after that cinematic, I’m not sure.

1 Like

To be fair, thats womens fault, because they dont watch sports. Thats why the Kardashians are Billionaires. Thats what women want.

Runs in the family of windrunners I guess xD

Xal’atah rocks

Huh? No she’s just a descendant. She’s clearly also had elf heritage added to her lineage over the many generations. I really don’t see the issue here. They’re all many, many generations seperated from the original Arathi people.

it’s not hate it’s criticism on bad writing and knee-jerk reaction too the cosby-room scandal and all the other “white man bad” stuff.

Let me repeat what was already said:

“That’s just racism” is no way to talk to someone. Same goes with “I don’t have time for misogynists”.

This whole “I’m better than you, you bad” anti-culture has gotten out of hand so much. It is no way at all to have a conversation.

It WILL result in people stopping to talk to YOU. Following up, other things will happen. And, no wonder, you won’t get a say in them anymore.

That’s not me advocating, it’s just a prediction.

1 Like

The thing is; it sounds like you’re saying racism and misogyny is okay and we should just discuss it.

If you are outwardly and blatantly saying racist and/or misogynist things, a lot of people aren’t going to want to talk to you. Consequences for that behaviour.

Talking about the negative effects of mass immigration isn’t racism.

1 Like

Depends on how you talk about it. Context matters a great deal here.

You wish.

There is so much bs in your post, I won’t take it all apart.

I do recommend the webpage “notwokeshows”, and then to click on “our show criteria”, which explains the exact problem with woke-crap in general.

And to your basic (wishful thinking, because then you could have your target on which to project all your misery on) point: “the overwhelming majority of the world hates women to varying degrees.”

Is so easily debunked by looking at not only what men have done to free women, especially in the West, over centuries, but also by listing great women (real & fantasy characters) who garnered loads of respect without being woke, before the new social-nerd brigade came rushing in (these are just a few examples from the top of my head):
Ripley (Aliens)
Wonder Woman (both comics and (first) movie)
Tina Turner
Boudica
All the X-Men (Storm, Jean Grey, Rogue, Psylocke, Magick… list is endless)
Aretha Franklin
Princess Diana
Mother Theresa
Catherine the Great
Cleopatra
Margaret Thatcher
Lara Croft (Tomb Raider)
Hildegard von Bingen
Murasaki Shikibu
Hermione (Harry Potter)
Princess Leia (Star Wars)
Mulan (who was real actually)
Sarah Connor (Terminator)

…again, you could go on and on with this list. And it shows only one thing: Your original assertion is so blatantly obviously wrong, there is only ONE possibility how you could think this way, and that is: You hate men.

Which is typical, since weird peeps have always projected their own wrong-doings on others. It is the norm these days actually.

1 Like

No, it doesn’t. It just isn’t racism.

It factually does. Denying facts isn’t getting you anywhere buddy.

Immigration from Africa and The Middle East is a net negative to Europe. Racism or nah?

1 Like