Why all the hate for female leads?

He’s not a “boogey man”. He is a criminal living in the same city as I do and contributing to local criminal activities.

As a hobby, he is trolling incels and teenagers online.

I wish he went back to the UK where he is from.

1 Like

Wait I thought he already got arrested?

He did get arrested 3 times if I remember right. Last one was some weeks ago.

Our judicial system in Romania is different from the UK/USA.

Basically you can get arrested as a prevention method for some time if the prosecutor has some of evidence but not enough for a conviction.

I live in the same city as he does. I also saw his car on the street once. He is always with the worst scum of people. The ones responsible for gambling empires, sexual trafficking and criminal activities in Romania and Bulgaria. His group of friends are the worst and most disgusting mafia lords in the area and they always post on Instagram pictures from parties with him and his brother. :face_vomiting:

It’s really sad he is trolling teenagers and incels online but in reality his business is something very different.

1 Like

Cmon guys lets not derail the thread with it, Im not fan of the guy either but its not topic :smile:

What is a female character?

1 Like

By the way I am not the only one who noticed they made several npc factions into lowkey highkey matriarchies that previously werent so, right

The most egregious(imho) were the centaurs in DF. All the chieftains maybe bar one were women. Idk if centaurs were explicitly said to be male dominated but going back to good old warcraft 3 and looking at vanilla WoW zones and quests the chieftains were clearly male and women were shamans. They performed an almost complete gender inversion here. Many mystics you meet during your questing are men who are also conveniently small compared to the powerful women. Must have been rather exhilarating inverting the most masculine culture known to man(the mongolian empire that is) in this manner.

They even managed to promote a female chieftain among the tuskarr. You arrive just in time for their old chiefs funeral. Again, this(male leader dying / retiring, handing mantle to female successor instead of son or other male) has become such a blatant trope and pattern in WoW by now its not even funny anymore.

Regarding the nerubians, werent they technically ruled by Kings like Anubarak? At least Azjol-Nerub? Taking a cursory look it seems like whenever the new writers have a chance to develop a new adjacent tribe or kingdom related to the previous one in the old world they always make it explicitly matriarchal or make sure you arrive just in time for a girlboss to take over.

Who rules Hollowfall by the way? i heard mentions of some emperor but honestly it feels like metzen or whomever peppered some superficial elements of warhammer 40k lore all over this new expansion for some flavour.

6 Likes

people dont hate female leads, people hate female leads pretending to be men and kill their own femininity, female leads who are there just to be female and lead and who dont fit in or toxic female leads, people love female lead in for example Alien, people loved Sylvanas in Warcraft 3, not the abomination they created in later WoW expansions.

Also people dont like how every male lead is killed or made in to a whiny emo and most female leads are made toxic.

1 Like

So, like every warcraft character ever?

No not really.

What a load of horse ****! How are any of them pretending to be men? What does that even mean?
Sounds like sexist claptrap to me.

As a female Im just a little tired of the instances where female NPCs appear clunky and shoehorned in.

1 Like

There is a lot of fake toughness that feels half like male parody and half pure toxicity from the strong independent female leads. Old Sylvanas and Jaina from Warcarft 3 felt much better and stronger than modern versions and other newer female leads that all act the same male parody mixed with toxicity.

Vyranoth felt much better, she is one of the good examples.

Lol. Having difffernet characters is not ideology. And shocker looks who’s talking a middle aged white dude who can’t accept different people

Almost half my guild is women so I’m sure there a decent percentage overall

they arent different, they all are shouty hysterics who run to do stupid stuff and then have emotional hangover and decide to be better in the future, Sylvanas is the same as Jaina, same as Tyrande same as Alleria, ctrl+c ctrl+v, they feel exactly the same

All female character feel the same :flushed::man_facepalming:

You cannot blame this whole movement on “incels” and Andrew Tate. This is ridiculous. Most people who are against things like what happened with Star Wars Outlaws’ main character are not Andrew Tate fans, as an example.

They took an absolutely beautiful woman as a model, then modified the resulting mesh and textures until she basically looked like a man with curly hair, and then passed that off as a realistic expression of femininity.

That was a very rude thing to do which didn’t please the fans either.

yes you could swap them in any combination and their actions would be about the same, its one character with different skins and backstories all of them are the toxic independent woman behavioral type, even less variety than 80ies action movie main characters.

I’m sure you’d prefer submissive to men.
For example buffy the vampire slayer. Bufffy and willow are both great characters. Badass female characters for different reasons. Both would be hated by “modern” anti woke people who think strong woman equals bad.

Nothing wrong with female leads. Its the issue that these when we get ones they are written poor. Its like we get the post it note of “she is awesome, like her OR ELSE!” and not actually reason why we should like her as character

No, I dont like the toxic part, you can be independent without being toxic. its when female behaves in the style of toxic masculinity.