Why are there no male or female Dracthyr?

…not that kind of sparkle…

I don’t watch MLP! Cuz i’m too manly for that kinda crabs!

keeps watching some Barbie

2 Likes

Until a few years ago it was just a line of plastic toys with synthetic hair and bad commercials as far I knew. So you won’t/can’t recommend the show then I take it :thinking:

Nope.

It was a thing when I was a kid in the 90’s, but I never watched it (nor do I know what channel it was on). I had Batman and Spider-Man to watch, hella important. And the version of MLP you showed is the modern/new one. It’s been different versions of it since at least the 80’s. :smiley:

More of a X-Men person myself. The intro music is just amazingly awesome.

1 Like

Most shows had amazing intro themes back in the 80’s/90’s, so much metal! \o/

EDIT:

Just listen to it! Badass as heck’!

1 Like

Who doesn’t? :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

What, like a quarter pou d burger!

There is no need to resort to derogatory language against women in this debate and I would urge you to follow the Code of Conduct and not offend women. But if you are speaking about bosoms, then yes I do think the Dracthyr female should have it because their humanoids and that is one of the most dimorphic physical traits for females. It’s not sexist to point that out.

I’m a woman and am not offended :joy:

5 Likes

No, they’re dragons - and thus have no need for tadas in their real drakonid forms.

I thought you were a myth!

3 Likes

I knooow and also I totally missed on opportunity to screech about my gender being assumed to be male!

TRIGGERED!

7 Likes

Only male race anyone ever needs in WoW is male draenei. Nothing beats playing as a fridge with legs.

6 Likes

Imagine being that guy, crying on forums because reptiles don’t have bewbs :rofl:

9 Likes

He was trying something new, leaving mythic groups got old I guess.

5 Likes

gachi dracthyr*

ofc its another furry race :rofl:

Hey now, he’s respectfully calling them bosoms!

:face_with_monocle:

3 Likes

https://i.imgur.com/8k1yd1C.png

sadly cant paste images :pray:

3 Likes

You will get a bulkier Dracthyr model customazastion option form in your Dragon shape.

Our preview so far hasn’t shown it yet is all.

1 Like