Why can't Horde win AV?

By the time we get the adds down Alliance have already killed the boss and game is over. What is Horde not doing right that we can’t win? I’m 0-4 and another guy I was talking to was 1-13 and 0-12

Bg’s have teams of equal size bro

57 Likes

Such a subtle dig :smiley:

a couple of my guildies have won plenty of AV’s as horde.

To win as Horde you would have to all stop on that choke point on road between tower point and iceblood GY and wipe the incoming Alliance team, or at least kill enough of them that they dont have the numbers to kill Drek.

I hope Horde start doing that, its about the only chance I can see for the game being the BG we remember.

9 Likes

Because horde players are garbage with equal numbers. Litteraly have not come even close to losing a game since av came out and been queuing nonstop

33 Likes

It has always been like this. Map design favours Alliance in quick battles so Alliance wins usually. Nothing to do with skill.

10 Likes

AV’s map is biased towards Alliance.

12 Likes

Alliance players are weak babies so Blizzard designed AV to help them in every way possible.

3 Likes

Or maybe its just that when alliance isnt vastly outbumbered, they just destroy the horde. Horde isnt winning wsg either

10 Likes

Funny how ally loses in retail but wins in classic. At this point Korraks revenge AV has more PVP and objectives.

The map is the same…

Simple npcs in KR are stronger, and with that map not designed for random CR groups is guaranteed that allys aggros from 3 to 4 élite in the zone of IB tower and GY.

I have leveled from lv74 till 120 only in KR with only 2 games won, and those happened becouse alliance didn’t get wiped from the NPCs

You seem to think playing a certain faction makes you a better player than people of the opposing faction.

You are wrong.

12 Likes

But world pvp with 3:1 ratio in favor for horde had something to do with skill, correct?

We were helped tremendously during world pvp, our racial superiority, imbalanced server ratios in our favor, tell them mate

4 Likes

Yeah, I expect this to start happening more in a few weeks after the drop in off in people playing AV after reaching exalted/getting bored of ranking.

The map favours an alliance rush but it also favours a horde turtle. 5 horde players at tower point with the rest doing the backdoor jump to DB usually gives a win to horde imo.

What the hell has that to do with the subject? I’ll answer to your odd remark anyways; of course defeating an underpowered enemy, be it numbers or level/gear difference, doesn’t mean that the victory was caused by the victors higher PvP skills.

Strange, I have been reading the exact opposite during these days by your very same faction :thinking: try searching “flamelash” in these forums

1 Like

https://gyazo.com/073479fb469fc7055dd8d8ba31725a97

3 Likes

That propably has something to do with the fact that Horde faction isnt a single person but actually quite many individual ones, plus these forums attract people who like to provoke and pick a fight.

1 Like

Can’t zugzug when equal numbers.

Simple.

29 Likes