Why can't Horde win AV?

You do realise that your honour rank pool is based within your own faction right? If you’re earning large amounts of honour, so are the people in your team (the ones you are competing against for rank) the fact that alliance players get less honour doesn’t effect you or them

1 Like

Every time we lose is because there is a grp destroying/interrupting, us on the way. Horde are like 1 min behind, so if you can make sure to interrupt in a proper way, you will win.

:+1::ok_hand:

2 Likes

idiet you don’t even understand who I am :joy::wheelchair:

So far in the games where people listen instead of being morons, I’ve had 100% win success with 5 hunters frost trapping the area between TP and iceblood GY, 2-3 warlocks and 1-2 priests staying back with drek for fear fiesta, along with a mage spamming r1 blizzard.

Alliance ends up clowning around and we kill all commanders AND vann before they get a shot at anything. 9 tries, 9 successes.

Pretty gud.

Horde could defend but why when losing gives more rep + honor then winning. If people would want to have fun they would defend but everybody just want the rep and never do AV again.

1 Like

Think ill start doing it now tbh

Sounds like loser mentality. Also losing av gives less rep than winning it

Crusader aura is in TBC

1 Like

Horde won 9/10 AVs I was in today. This post hasn’t aged well.

Trying to stop-delay the Alliance?

https://imgur.com/a/4ChRTt0 im just gonna leave this here

Wonder why, try posting with an alias I know? kekw

Ya, horde just had to get their tactics down. Hopefully alliance will adjust as well. So far, the smoothest ally runs are ones where mages slow Belinda progress, tanks are marked and they mind to tag some GYs along the way so horde spawns away further. Then at Drek, keep a couple of people outside only killing mage bombs and horde that try to interrupt and the rest focus on Drek & his company.

Smoothest runs are premades

AV can’t be premade. You can hope a good 5m party takes over the lead in a game though.

I premaded av all day yesterday. On average maybe 20 people from premade in same game. Our best was 36

Use the classic horde tactic, meet them in middle and cap all graveyards

I think you’ll find the alliance entrance map layout gives an approximate 20 second advantage to reach the horde base flag.

Which makes a difference when it’s a Zerg contest…

I’ve timed it and it’s not far wrong…

u had to learn pvp and pve instead of camping FP last month. Mby u would win

1 Like

How do you do that then?