Why can't we queue for mythic dungeons?

You have your normal heroic and mythic 0.
Mythic + was designed about goign higher and higher you decide how far you go with like minded people.
You act liek any of these things removed you ability doing what have you were doing before them.
Do not do m+ or rated pvp?
Great nothing changes for you,keep doing what have you been doing before.

But you want theri gear right? I see envy .,

Right and i spent my time mostly doing random bgs, no complaint on that one. Not doing heroics though because they have become an absolute joke compared what they used to be until cataclysm

You realize i’m not the one complaining in this topic right? I’m earning my 430 gear trough pvp, with some warforged/titanforged or buying some items from the ah will get me above the 430 ilvl easily. thats fine enough for me to do random bgs/world pvp

I really couldnt give a damn about being BiS or not

Heroics were not joke only in early cataclysm then crybaby crowd made them joke.

I do realize OP post are very aggressive to me and i am sure to like minded people too so any sympatize with him to me is personall attack on me since we live in snowflake age should have use that once too.

Clearly OP wants to be boosted not more or less to find here.
Even fact he plays classic just …
Troll report end of thread.

1 Like

Nonetheless they got nerfed into the ground during cata, i quite liked them pre nerf. I probably would like mythics as well if they werent timed for the keys

Mechagon for you then HARDMODE MECHAGON,Mythics on start of BFA before M+ was out with raid were same first week yes but there is no other way to keep it challenging classic itselfs proves it.

I dinged 120 at start of bfa a went straight to mythic 0 with 305 gear and that is what you are describring then i got gear and it was not challenge and not gear from it.

Wait, mechagon isnt timed like all other mythics?

First what you want to do is do mythic 0 at start of bfa for what you talk.
Second Yes mechagon is not m+ yet it drops 415 then you can go HARD MODE ON BOSSES after you are good.
Hard mode gives better/more loot and mount from last i think not sure what is more did not do HARD MODE yet.
BUt they little nerfed it already these ajklsghkaslgjh.

IT will be m+ in 8.3 for me ^^
People do mecahgon each day for gear/essences/mounts etc.

On day it was realease i just pugged it was in one group high raider io score guy had to leave after 1-2 bosses then we disbadn i joined random pug people with non existeant score,no one done it yet spent there 3 hours was fun with people wanting to kill it ,we wiped sometimes read what to do etc.

Oh nice i atleast should give mechagon a try then

1 Like

I am literally a casual - and I think the content is as accessible as we make it to be. Even mythic raids - perhaps not full clears, but some of it are accessible for casual player. It is up to every player themselves to make most efficient use of their time.

1 Like

So the main argument I’m seeing from elite players why they don’t want casuals to be able to queue for “their” mythic content is because it means it will be nerfed like in Cata. This isn’t because of dungeon finder, this is the fault of Blizzard’s stupidity and caving in to a few whiners on the forum who complainted it was too hard.

which elite players ? What is difference between casual and elite. I classify myself full casual for example.

1 Like

Why are u ignoring our questions about what u consider minimal ilvl, what ilvl u’re at and what lvl mythic u are trying to join? And do u mean normal mythic for the LFG or all lvl keystone mythics? Cause m0 wouldnt be much of a problem to add, but good luck getting a random group with close to no interrupts and stuns and so on for high keys, it will be alot of fun :+1:

Yes. Of course. I don’t want to spend the entire day trying to complete that mythic and failing because your DPS doesn’t meet the minimum requirement. Or because your tank gets oneshotted. Or because your healer can’t properly heal incoming damage… Would you ?

But, I can feel you. You want to avoid any form of toxic behavior, and in your eyes this starts at the group finder, because people will judge the capacity of your character to be useful in the dungeon… and since there’s competition for the dungeon, people may invite someone whose character is considered more useful than yours. So you can see that as an issue, because you feel you wasted your time and got judged bad/incompetent at the same time…

An automatic mythic finder would not solve the issue. It would have a minimum ilvl for being able to enter it, as anything below that ilvl would make a group impossible to beat the content. Ending up into a very toxic group screaming at each other and disbanding rather quickly. Really not something you want.

So it would have a minimum ilvl. And that ilvl is basically the minimum requirement people ask for M+0 in group finder… So… What’s the problem again ?.. Yea, competition… Thankfully, “overgeared” players don’t really queue in M+0.

1 Like

And to avoid the whole being judged u can make your own group and pick the ones that apply to your own group instead :ok_hand:

1 Like

The irony that this is being posted on a Classic character…

4 Likes

Looking at the post history i dont even think this one is playing retail (probably why he avoids all the questions about ilvl and what lvl he tries to join) :woman_shrugging:t3:

1 Like

Actually it would. If you think the minimum ilevel set by Blizzard would come anywhere close the requirement by elitist pricks that you overgear the dungeon AND have every fight memorized you’re delusional. The current system is not casual-friendly and makes no sense considering auto group finder was invented like ten years ago. Instead we have to rely on spamming applications like it’s 2004.

…or make your own group with no requirements :ok_hand:

Isnt this what all u classic ppl love though? Isnt it a good thing? U even have to travel to the dungeon yourself :raised_hands: nice weekend thread :popcorn:

That’s not a requirement problem. It’s a competition one.

Basically, if your character only barely meet the minimum requirement for the dungeon, even M+0, there’s anyway a good probability that another dude is queueing with maybe 1 or 2 ilvl more than yours. Why take you over this guy ? Maybe because your class would make the run easier, but that’s M+0, it’s not that hard that given classes are required.

So, what do you do ?.. I think blizzard response to this problem is the alternate ways to gear up new characters. you know benthic gear and stuff.

1 Like