Why Dalaran is not joining the Alliance?

look, from the way this thread keeps repeating itself, then that’s one very finnicky shoe.

i wait the next thread to be opened about how it underlines some topic or another but really its just meant to bash the horde and its players.

whilst the majority of its posters pretend its not.

3 Likes

See kids, this is why you should never attach your Identity to fictional entities. People start seeing criticism of those entities as personal attacks.

or just a statement to point out the truth. what is so critical about pointing out the obvious?

oh right, to look intelligent and call other posters on their points as personal attacks.

1 Like

What is even going on here? I’m fairly sure that no one has any problems with the Horde playerbase, it’s the Sylvanas apologists that drive everyone crazy.

i beg to differ.

scroll up to find out why.

This often escalates, causing the person to become defensive, refusing to accept the possibility that they are having a persecution complex, blindly asserting their vague, unsubstantiated assesment of other players as truth, even while not having any evidence to back it up. Do not become such a person kids.

never mind haiete, scroll down too

What? No, point out where your claim becomes obvious. I am not going to re-read this entire discussion.

Some of these People become so defensive they view any opposition as a personal attack, not only on them, but every other person who shares an interest in their fictional entities.

Hm… sounds like a dictionary description of an awarage alliance poster here.

1 Like

yeah, no point in being drawn into this.

continue your discussion. also kids, if i were you, i’d find a different teacher. she’s scary. :slight_smile:

Projection is also very common of this type of player.

I congratulate you on becoming self aware.

Thank you. One day, you might become so as well. Just follow in my footsteps.

“Drawn into this”? You were the one who started this discussion about the underlying feelings that some posters here supposedly have.

I ask you for quotes, and not because it is highly unlikely that you are wrong, but because these vague statements about the hidden feelings and motives of forum members here will bring nothing but further polarisation. So if you really seek to call someone out, better do it right.

3 Likes

I dont backtrack.

And you are definetly not on the right track.

Sereluna is a clear example that’s its about much more than just Sylvanas stans. But nvm. Hail N’zoth. Black empire should win. Who needs queen’s or king’s anyway. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

What is that supposed to mean?

Sereluna started the war. I knew it!

2 Likes