Why do i and so many here like forum so much?

Well the same reason many others do to socialize because barely anyone talks in the game sadly.

And yes its a kind of a cult here that developed over time and I’m happy I’m part of it.

Third reason well it gives me something interesting to read at work or at home.

2 Likes

The Community is what brings people to WoW. but since the inception of sharding and the games population feeling like a revolving door

the forums is the only way to meet people like the old days of barrens chat

BARRENS CHAT = FORUMS

4 Likes

Don’t worry that just means you got a lawyer mentality here they love to argue too xD.

That used to be a thing here nowadays ,it’s a place for funny memes and conspiracy theories sadly.

1 Like

WHERE IS MANKRIK’S WIFE?

2 Likes

Wow forums is the old barens chat/trade chat.

1 Like

Because i like to start my day with a good laugh. Some topics and most comments really bring out the most stupid people from under their rocks and i read and laugh.

2 Likes

I’m just bored lol

1 Like

No, you are just enjoying social interaction with others, unlike ingame where most people don’t type at all sometimes.

Some of us still try to be helpful …

2 Likes

I like talking to people :slight_smile:

Internet forums are a purely social place where all you can do is talk to others. A bit like being in a tavern, but without the drinks. So in that purely social way, for some people it can be an even better place to have fun and make merry than the games themselves!

(don’t stop having fun and making merry in our games)

6 Likes

I enjoy the forums (most of the time), it’s fun to interact with others.

I’ve made some great friends via the forums. We have the regulars and we have people who come to seek some information, give feedback or complain about a feature.

3 Likes

What’s a tavern without drinks? :cry:
Dunkiee sighs in sadness.

At least I have my trusty pipe to fall back on! I’ll make sure to have it close by for when Azanteya’s Tavern reopens. Maybe, if by any chance, you could persuade her… :thinking:

3 Likes

I’m not saying you aren’t I’m just saying the number of people and threads about help decreased.

It’s just my wording on things needs work and there are only a few ppl here that can decipher my messages.

1 Like

The forums don’t have unnecessary Time gating / daily quests or systems

if i log in ill only end up logging out after running my marathon around the central hub

1 Like

I find a fight on the forums more enjoyable than an ingame Boss fight.

To bad that The Forum is more fun Then you game.

1 Like

Trust levels wish to say hello :smiley:

8 Likes

pahaha xD

I mean recently it’s a lot of people finding one way or another to complain lol but I still find this place quite helpful tbh

3 Likes