Why do i and so many here like forum so much?

12 Likes

Good one, bro- I genuinely laughed at that. I now have the urge to copy/paste it into the FF discord channel (along with crediting it to you)

2 Likes

Feel free to do so :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

A well-known forum person says its funny af - even funnier if you had photoshopped random forumers on the crowd :rofl:

2 Likes

lmao hahahha well done xD

3 Likes

this is one of the reasons why i love the forum, people having a good time xD

4 Likes

Isnā€™t it so beautiful, indeed I really appreciate all the time people spend on putting together their mogs, and it will spark discussion with my husband much more than a mount, or ilevel high.

I frequently say to him ā€œquick quick, come look this person looks absolutely astounding!!!ā€ and then get slightly upset when he occasionally misses them.

I also really like the people who are hunters who pick a theme, for pets, mounts, their mogs it looks so nice in game. You can actually believe they are a relevant character to the whole narrative.

It works with simpler mogs too, in starting areas when you see people dressed as farmers questing, I always sigh and thinkā€¦Ahh the journey starts!!

1 Like

Hey, sometimes there are drinks, big yellow ones with cherries and umbrellaā€™s so my drink doesnā€™t get wetā€¦

cough never on a school night though!!

Sometimes itā€™s nice to put some voices to the characters, I see your run past, sometimes you wave, sometimes you help out when I am struggling!!. I admire your mogs and sometimes sigh at your lovely mountsā€¦

One thing is for sure, we all at some point have played in the same world, maybe not alongside but thatā€™s special by itā€™s self!!

1 Like

Itā€™s best (or more likeā€¦ hardest? Maybe bothā€¦) for your class since some, namely set mogs have matching hunter pets. Say, heritage armor sets go well with the starting pet of that race. Itā€™s basically another um, collectible. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

I do wish good mail armor mogs were as plentiful as cloth ones, main reason I donā€™t main a mail wearer, which is too bad as I love both shammies and hunters.

Hard to main something thatā€™s hard to properly mog :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

1 Like

Oh I hear you, I knew I was doomed when I started rolling and levelling alts/classes JUST so I could collet the mogsā€¦

My Husband calls them my dollies, and often comments ā€œWhat you up to Sarah?, dressing the dolliesā€

Ahhh but I canā€™t help what I like, and itā€™s starting to look like Iā€™ll have to roll some other classes as well as their is differences between the kind of leather/mail/plate and cloth sets you can get your mitts on.

Personally I main a Hunter because itā€™s easy to play, and I am not a good player, but it does present challenges for dressing!!

2 Likes

Iā€™ll be honest with you hereā€¦ I have made at least 25 sets for this toon alone (and still had to delete the ā€œworseā€ ones).

For my hunter (which is a belfā€¦ so everything is supposed to look pretty on it), I have maybe 3 or 4 that looks okay. :sob:

I come for the troll posts and stay for the beautiful Velf goth girls. As a Paladin I should be disgusted but I canā€™t help it, Iā€™m a very weak man.

Testify!..

1 Like

who is twiluna , i see the name mentioned everywhere? ive only recently been using the forums actively ( spreading the joy of my greatness) /sarcasm

so yeahā€¦ who is twiluna? and should i get some like pepper spray or protection or something? thanks in advance

1 Like

Forum legendā€¦and nine tailed fox.
:fox_face:

1 Like

The root of all evil.

2 Likes

It can be fun to contribute to fun threads. But I also enjoy arguing with people I completely disagree with and carrying it on until I or they get bored.

1 Like

All Hail Twiluna!!

2 Likes

im getting a picture of this twiluna dude is like some dictator also a fox and also a legend?

can someone quickly draw a picture up of this and send it in the forums im curious

1 Like

(Puts on supernatural voice) We are all Twiluna, join us my childā€¦

2 Likes