Why does the horde refuse to 1vs1?

No we’re not shamans are they have insane healing and they can cast it while running and they can easilly escape you’re just a huge noob if you don’t know how to counter us as it’s really easy.

hahahaha 1v1 xD what a joke … alliance is running around with warmode on with 40 v 1 …yes big boys that 1v1 ? xD hahaha please remove this…

6 Likes

Not my fault the horde refuses to come out and play as soon as we gets War mode on and it’s no longer horde mode they slowly begins to turn it off they’re so bad at pvp.

1 Like

Well, what should i say?

Its people that change shards, while in combat, that sucks. The real pvp deniers here. Trying to escape “legally” is ok. :blush:

Rets are just free honor, if they go solo. :joy: Did not check, but do you have the glider? You never tried to escape with a glider bubble+Hearthstone?

How do deal with mages and demon hunters? You fight to the last bubble?

Smartest pala in wpvp did this to me and spit me in the face. :heart:

Say, is that honorable, for a holy knight?

How is warmode on rp servers? Is there an honor code like bushido? :joy:

2 Likes

You really think your behavior represents whole alliance? Same people, different factions, there are all types of players on both sides: cowards, wtf-honor role players, etc and people who simply dgaf.

2 Likes

LOL…your , “courage”, comes in the form of a 400 ilvl welfare item. No item, no courage.

Please. Do your faction a favour, stop posting stuff like this on the forums.:joy:

2 Likes

why would horde come out ? Whole guilds are faction changing for free gear and world firsts… that shows the state of blizzard atm…

why would horde come out at all ? to get ganked 40 v 1 ?
What is slowly turning ? pvp was about having skill… now its about who was more people and bigger cooldowns…and still it takes alliance 5 man to get me down xD

2 Likes

I quested and pvped even when you had your horde mode now it’s your turn to feel how it was to be us throughout the begining of Bfa all the way up until Patch 8.1 dropped child. And to Chukky. I quested and pvped within horde mode As An Alliance member from the begining of bfa so if you refuse to come out you’re litterly saying Alliance’s better. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just the fact that the majority of your faction need horrendous high ilvl rewards just to pvp is sad. Be gone beggar! This “child” is tired of your useless fake bravado.

2 Likes

What you said made no sense even before we had only 10% i still saw other people be within War mode and you started with a war front so you have northing to say with that.

The Horde was first in line for the warfront and the rewards associated with it, correct. Then in a few days you had your turn. Same rewards…nothing different.

However, because of your cowardly nature, the horde wil have no chance of getting a simular quest ,that rewards high ilvl gear , anytime soon.

Stop making dumb posts, trying to justify the fact, that Blizzard took pity on you and gave you free shiney. You are NOT the pvp god you think you are.

3 Likes

No they did not they’re ballancing the factions but you horde players are so dumb that you think you’re so good and Alliance’s so dumb but it’s actelly rather the other way around.

And henceforth the faction, formerly known as the Alliance, shall be known as The welfare warriors! All hail the welfare warriors!

3 Likes

Aye. Today 30% buff and free 400ilvl loot to balance pvp. Tomorrow all raid-bosses will have their hp halved for alliance raiders​:joy::joy:

4 Likes

simple fact is everyone does things to increase their odds of victory, having more than one person is just one of the easiest. Rouges do their whole stun out of stealth thing and demon hunters and many others run away the moment the battle turns against them. Its not a faction issue.

2 Likes

But because of the horde have the numbers we needed The bonuses to be able to get more to turn on War mode.

Exactly, cowardice at it’s finest. It wouldn’t surprise me if you actually tried to 2v1 a horde, but your pocket healer left for some erp in Goldshire and the scary horde chased you off. Now you felt like making this post to make you feel better.

Sad.

4 Likes

No i won the 2vs1 and it was two horde members vs me your comment’s invalid.

you are bad at pvp since you didnt even do it - you got no achievements. not even 1550. but still here you are, bragging about honor and why the hell no one wants to fight 1v1 a retribution.

2 Likes

Because i’m no Achievment hunter unlike you when i pvp i do it with style unlike you horde there hold somone spreaded like a bunch of animals while you cut them down when they have no way to even fight back you have no honor come back when you have a valid augment.