Why does the horde refuse to 1vs1?

The only way to prove your skill here is arena\rbg rating. You got none. Go away, scrub. xD

2 Likes

1vs1 me Outside of Light’s Hope Chappel and i don’t needs to prove anything i know i am better then you in every way there’s good show up at 5:00 Pm Tomorrow outside of The Light’s Hope Chappel and i’ll show you True honor.

I would gladly duel you by arena rules for 50K gold.

4 Likes

I don’t give gold to creatures like you and now i’m putting you on ignore.

1 Like

But surely a pvp god like you can easily 1v1 the troll. Sounds like an easy 50k gold?

You sound scared.

6 Likes

No but i don’t pvp for gold i pvp For The Greater good.

Lies. You pvp for the shiney…

3 Likes

No i barelly even pvp for gold i barelly even buy anything at all.

I’ll 1v1 anyone

3 Likes

Same…I’ll even 1v1 myself.

6 Likes

Why does your brain refuse to function?

6 Likes

Is this by any chance a new allied race?

6 Likes

That’s harrasment stop it.

And to you lemort. Why do you only use a bit of the comment and not all of it as it’s way to confusing.

Today I saw a Horde player (one of the Orc types) go past me on a mount. They were within level range so I attacked on sight and managed to get a few hits on them but they got away before I could get after them.

I would’ve preferred if they had fought back but oh well.

1 Like

But which class was he or she and how much health did the orc have?

They were about 2 or 3 levels above me. I can’t remember the class off the top of my head.

Shame really. One of the few times I actually come across someone who isn’t ?? level they get away. :pensive:

And they claim it’s us whom refuses to 1vs1 them?

I gather they just wanted to get on with whatever it was they were doing. I’ve seen plenty of Alliance unwilling to fight too, despite being in War Mode. It’s not faction exclusive.

Confused are we? Ok, let uncle Lemort explain. In one of your posts you made fun of someone misspelling the word, “paladin”, yet here you are misspelling the word, " tauren".

I quoted the sentence, because it was ironic. You stated that you fought a dumb tauren, but at the same time you spell it, " taruan", instead of ,“tauren”.

4 Likes

He was a few levels above you. Maby he though fighting a low lvl is not honorable?

3 Likes