Why does the horde refuse to 1vs1?

Yet you’re posting about a completly different thread which’s not acceptable for the Forums rules.

No it’s not.

3 Likes

No…i just mentioned something from a different post, that’s not against the rules. Lol?

4 Likes

Possibly. Or maybe they just didn’t feel like it.

If not you’re just being weird what’s next you’ll talk about tv shows?

so the so honorble retri paladins of the alliance that tries to run in a 1vs1, then when that proves impossible tries to fight but comes close to death then bubbles hearth out, and it is not something that have happened just 1 time but ever so often when you find a lone paladin, else they call 3 other parties on the map to join him as he is losing, so alliance never 1vs1 they all run or call backup as soon as they see me.

and you call the horde without honor? its not me calling backup all the time.

so please stop it Turiel it goes both ways and happens on both sides.

2 Likes

No that’s horde stop trolling. :slight_smile:

lmao every time I 1v1 an alliance player and they realize that they’ll loose they turn around and run.
Even had a human paladin run away, call a rogue friend for help and then he came back after he healed up.
No one in this game has any dignity, I acceptred that by now.

2 Likes

Probelly because they were around level 5 and you were level 10.

1 Like

He’s probably not posting from his main. You really are a special child aren’t you.

2 Likes

I’m no child i’m an adult.

1 Like

You need to be insane to even think about 1v1 with a modern class design. you either face someone with a very short burst cds and with a mini blinks to catch their target + CC. While other side of the spectrum you have classes that you can hit your a huge chucks of HP if left to alone and are completely useless if targeted and have a long waiting periods for their dps cds.

And why would you even 1v1 anyone when there is a rewards to be won and it’s just isn’t fun.

Because it proves how skilled you are. i 1vs1 all classes except from mages as they can use Pyroblast while blinking.

If I see someone I can kill in War Mode (i.e their level doesn’t show as ??) I’ll gladly be the one to initiate combat.

1 Like

Well, at least you are having fun.

1 Like

That’s the idea. :blush:

I agree, I’ll 1v1 anything. if lose I still had fun, and maybe improved my muscle memory!

1 Like

I’ll 1vs1 anyone there’s not a mage. And as long as they arn’t ranges there’s on a cliff there’s unable for me to get to them

I’ll Smite all the mages. :grin:

But not The Alliance ones just the horde ones or rather the scourge by looking at their actions killing the innocents and hanging a guy in a weird way like how the lich king did to Bolvar fordragon sylvanas did to derek proudmoore.